Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the problem. Often these celebs will post things and ask general questions to get responses and more interactions (such as ‘what do you guys think?!’) then they kick off when they read something that they don’t like 😂😂
Exactly! They only like responses that lick their ass.

She’s my age and she’s still learning about life even though she thinks she’s high and mighty with a £1m house at 26 🙄 I find she tries way too hard to seem knowledgable about things but when someone corrects her or offers different advice, she doesn’t like it. Not all criticism is mean. It can actually be quite helpful and make you learn things to help you later in life. I hope I make sense! 😬

Reactions: 14
She’s really doing herself no favours. Wouldn’t answer questions about her floor plan, the location of her house and the price. Yet she has a home account on Insta posting EVERYTHING so obviously it’s going to invite those questions, but she doesn’t like these and gets defensive/high and mighty and blocks people when she doesn’t like people’s comments. That’s the real world. Not everyone is going to like you and that’s fine. She literally just wants everyone to lick her arse on her insta polls with what flooring to get and she wants everyone to buy her In the Style tacky tracksuits. Also, that isn’t working hard and if she thinks she does then that’s laughable. But then again she isn’t in the real world and that’s sad.

Reactions: 4
She’s really doing herself no favours. Wouldn’t answer questions about her floor plan, the location of her house and the price. Yet she has a home account on Insta posting EVERYTHING so obviously it’s going to invite those questions, but she doesn’t like these and gets defensive/high and mighty and blocks people when she doesn’t like people’s comments. That’s the real world. Not everyone is going to like you and that’s fine. She literally just wants everyone to lick her arse on her insta polls with what flooring to get and she wants everyone to buy her In the Style tacky tracksuits. Also, that isn’t working hard and if she thinks she does then that’s laughable. But then again she isn’t in the real world and that’s sad.
Totally agree. Will be a big slap in the fave when they’re no longer relevant or too old And no one cares any more. How will they pay for the upkeep of their expensive house when all the fame goes away? Can’t imagine theyll be rolling in it or as popular in 10 years time. What then?

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. Will be a big slap in the fave when they’re no longer relevant or too old And no one cares any more. How will they pay for the upkeep of their expensive house when all the fame goes away? Can’t imagine theyll be rolling in it or as popular in 10 years time. What then?
Exactly my thoughts, they way she’s going it will be a lot less than 10 years! If I was a brand I definitely wouldn’t want her working with me and I most definitely wouldn’t be buying any products associated with her, whereas a few weeks back I probably would have, I can’t be the only person thinking that way! It won’t last long.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really understand why influencers/celebs etc post about Tattle, it just brings it to the public’s attention & there will almost always be people who start reading & sign up because of it. They’re doing themselves no favours 😂. I came here because of an influencer & I’ve not liked that person ever since 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
it’s so stupid it just shows how thick they all are highlighting this site 😂 bleuu did the same and the amount of new people on her thread was crazy 😂 dumb witches

“I can’t believe how huge this transformation is going to be, we’re hoping to do it this year but obviously it depends on what happens next with the current situation we are all in”

if this is what you mean by moaning then I am lost? How is this moaning. Unless I’m missing something?
hi Olivia and thanks for making so many more of your followers aware of this site 😂👌🏽 So many new members on this thread 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who dont know where this new house is the old one was easy to find. The house looks gorgeous inside that stair case is to die for
Them 2 on the other hand
Dont deserve it at all shes just ruining it

Reactions: 7
I have never warmed to Olivia, I remember when she was on LI she just whinged and cried on the DAILY because no one fancied her. Then slept with Rykard when he was coupled up with that Rachel are they really liked eachother! I genuinely think Liv did that to stay in the villa. Desperate.

She is punching with Alex, I think he is pretty harmless but I don’t know I unfollowed years ago.

Just looked at their home account and I’ve noticed they’ve done a q&a with really nice replies and loads of xxxxxx at the end of them, Olivia I see you!

I’m glad someone made a thread on them. She comes across as really vain and thinks she’s above everyone else- no hun your a z list if that reality star, you may have a big house at 26 but the way you got there isn’t noble or impressive it’s laughable. We are similar age and I’m building an actual career for my family, not making Instagram accounts begging for gifted tit for my house 🙃

Just watch her change now, they all do it, she will be reading here and will change her tone!

Reactions: 32
It is a theme with all influencers who have never had/kept an actual proper job that they can’t take constructive criticism & see everything as hate.

They should try living in the real world under an actual boss, because I’ve had more horrible feedback fron my boss than I’ve seen on this entire site.

how can she say this site is full of hate speech and that it is ‘sickening’ this thread definitely isnt?! I don’t know 1 thread that is full of ‘hate speech’

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It is a theme with all influencers who have never had/kept an actual proper job that they can’t take constructive criticism & see everything as hate.

They should try living in the real world under an actual boss, because I’ve had more horrible feedback fron my boss than I’ve seen on this entire site.

how can she say this site is full of hate speech and that it is ‘sickening’ this thread definitely isnt?! I don’t know 1 thread that is full of ‘hate speech’
All of these influencers are so far up their own arse and their loyal, obsessive followers makes them feel as though the whole world loves them! There are no comments of hate speech on this site but instead.... the truth of what people think of them!

They can’t bear to see what regular/non-obsessive people think of them cos they realise they aren’t that special at all 😂 I seriously wonder what sort of job these people will be doing in 10 years time.
Will we see them at The shops serving us or in the beauty section as a MUA? I don’t know but I can’t wait for this generation of reality tv/influencers to get to this stage so they realise that they really aren’t that special and we can share the ☕ on where they’re at 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yup soon they will all be like the Katie price that we grew up with! Or not because they do reportedly make so much off each post someone must be investing it for them and maybe they r set for life. Still the idea they think they work hard makes me want to give their head a wobble! Taking photos of those tacky tracksuits that are £49 😱😱😱 in your house with out moving. tit hard work! Whilst half the country is working out how to put food in their table?! These people are just dumb. But they think having money gives them a liscence! Sad! If my kids grown up wanting to be in LI (or i let them) thats the faliure of our society!

Yup soon they will all be like the Katie price that we grew up with! Or not because they do reportedly make so much off each post someone must be investing it for them and maybe they r set for life. Still the idea they think they work hard makes me want to give their head a wobble! Taking photos of those tacky tracksuits that are £49 😱😱😱 in your house with out moving. tit hard work! Whilst half the country is working out how to put food in their table?! These people are just dumb. But they think having money gives them a liscence! Sad! If my kids grown up wanting to be in LI (or i let them) thats the faliure of our society!
A very good point about Katie Price. She is tragic now and doing anything to stay relevant. Maybe that’s whats in store for our current ‘influencers’

Reactions: 6
5561B096-3273-44BA-973E-FB97C35E51D1.png

this looks as tit as the cheap looking table it’s sitting on. She’s obvs not got a natural eye for interior design/merchandising like she seems to think. And as if she did a pole to decide which way she would choose

Those designer books scream chav (I’m so sorry to anyone that has them 🙈)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
99% of all these influencers or whatever we are supposed to call them have these books sitting on show at their house! If I’m going to follow a home page I will follow one with originality!

• Heart
I don’t like the whole styling of the hallway. Including doors and that awful new table. Ugh! Tacky.

That table is faaar to small for that size foyer too...it just looks misplaced. And wtf...are those artichokes she has on display??? 😂

• Haha
🤣🤣 the artichokes on a tile sample r just awful. Then with books and reed diffuser it just looks a mess. Agree the table is far too small. She’s trying to copy things she sees on insta and Pinterest but not doing a great job

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That table is faaar to small for that size foyer too...it just looks misplaced. And wtf...are those artichokes she has on display??? 😂
Was just about to say this. Why the duck does she have an artichoke just plonked on a small table with Chanel books in the middle of a big grand hallway? Why not leave a nice big open space and maybe put down a nice rug or something? Bizzare

I am no interior designer but OMG that hallway has so much potential and they have done it so badly. No character or anything to it.

Reactions: 12
Was just about to say this. Why the duck does she have an artichoke just plonked on a small table with Chanel books in the middle of a big grand hallway? Why not leave a nice big open space and maybe put down a nice rug or something? Bizzare

I am no interior designer but OMG that hallway has so much potential and they have done it so badly. No character or anything to it.
Totally agree, that hallway looked so amazing just being an open space, it looks terrible with that awful table, Amazon books and an artichoke 😭 😂 very bizzare!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.