Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she crying about her clothing line? “It’s sooooo stressful” well duck off back to obscurity then!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
You can tell the table is cheap shite because when they were unpacking and constructing it, you could tell it was light and it sounded hollow when they were banging it about.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never really liked these guys so don’t follow them closely, but I thought I’d have a look at the home account. The garden is amazing, they are so lucky..

Just saw these comments though.. on the same photo 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s argumentative as duck yet contradicting herself as well. Why do people bother trying to help when they’re so rude?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve never really liked these guys so don’t follow them closely, but I thought I’d have a look at the home account. The garden is amazing, they are so lucky..

Just saw these comments though.. on the same photo 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s argumentative as duck yet contradicting herself as well. Why do people bother trying to help when they’re so rude?
Hah!!! What an idiot she is! I think the whole ‘what do you think’ thing is purely to increase interactions on her posts then she reads things she doesn’t like she has to retaliate. Stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she thinks those dogs are going to sleep in that utility room without protest after being in the bed with them since day one she's in for a shock haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but is she really crying and telling us how stressful it is to sell cheap tat clothing online? Is she for real? It’s been so hard for you has it? Have a look around you, and have some respect for the people having a real hard time just now and shut up. People working all hours to save lives and she’s greetin over “designing” a jumper that you zip in half. She really has no clue and no respect uploading stories like that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh god that new table set up with the artichokes spread out and that tile on top of those books is even worse. GET RID OF THE TABLE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with it! She needs to get rid of the lot, it’s so tacky! Either leave the hallway bare or find a nicer table for the flowers with none of that other cheap tit! I am a flowers person so would defo go with the latter and renew the flowers every so often!

Reactions: 3
I liked Olivia and Alex in Love Island, watched their series and wedding program afterwards.. Started to find her a bit annoying since the move though and her some of her replies to comments are pretty rude.

But, I can’t believe she’s now crying about her brand and how “stressful” it can be on her story 🤦🏻‍♀️ There is so much going on in the world at the moment, she couldn’t look more self obsessed if she tried!

Reactions: 10
Her latest post 😂 saying how they beat the rush and ordered the Helsinki lay-z-spa.. To get to the end of the post to see #gifted. How can you beat the rush when you didn't buy the fucker lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her latest post 😂 saying how they beat the rush and ordered the Helsinki lazyspa.. To get to the end of the post to see #gifted. How can you beat the rush when you didn't buy the fucker lol.
Just seen someone calling them out for this on their post! 😂 Excellent! I’m sure there will be a suitably bitchy reply soon! I totally get that companies need to advertise and clearly Instagram is probably one of the better ways now, however why say beat the rush? 🙄

Reactions: 4
Just seen someone calling them out for this on their post! 😂 Excellent! I’m sure there will be a suitably bitchy reply soon! I totally get that companies need to advertise and clearly Instagram is probably one of the better ways now, however why say beat the rush? 🙄
Oh defo 😂 yeah it's the way they made it sound like they'd bought it 😂😂

Olivia is such a witch the way she replies to people. Set a bleeping example to all the young girls who look up to you and stop being a stuck up cow. Really pisses me off.

Reactions: 9
She’s pissed me right off today! Firstly, all them trying to defend her actions by saying she’s helping a small business, since when is Layz Spa a small business? and if it was a small business, help them out, buy it and advertise it!
Secondly, she wrote that whoever disagrees, bet they wouldn’t turn it down if they had the chance, no hunny, the normal people disagreeing would not turn it down, they’d jump at a chance of a freebie because not everyone can afford it!
These influencers go into buying these million pound house knowing full well they don’t need to buy anything for it, constantly on the beg!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Especially as lazy spa sales have been crazy! They have been oos everywhere so not like they are struggling 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.