Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elloelloello

VIP Member
Urghhhh I am so over that grey home look!

I quite liked hinch's when I first saw it, she was the one who I noticed first and I thought it looked quite unique (lol) and classy, now every man and his daughter has bloody got the same. Where did it come from?! It looks tacky as fuck to me now, can't think of anything worse and will look so dated in even 5 years time.
Literally it’s all the same.

Crushed velvet ☑
Silver Buddha head ☑
Mirrored everything ☑
Zoflora ☑
Artichokes (just you Liv) ☑
Black, white grey interior ☑
Ikea wardrobes in spare bedroom that is now said walk in wardrobe ☑
All on the beg ☑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Hk85

Haha I remember this! Then when they came back she let Kady take all the blame for it. I have just looked at the replies on the home account. What an arrogant 🐮 That’s really put me off her. I quite like Alex, he seems harmless. Has anyone seen his 🍆 photo?! Jeeez Louise!
My friend had a fling with him before love island - she said it was massive! Even compared it to one of those huge hairspray bottles you get in hairdressers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Gobble goose

So glad I came across this thread. Honestly thought I was the only person that can’t stand Olivia. She seems to get so so so much support which obviously is great for her. But just feel like that are such nicer people out there that seem to get it so much worse from their following. I find Olivia so beyond rude and self centred. She has such an attitude when she speaks to people. I saw this the other day and was gobsmacked!!! What’s the need for the rudeness

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Justhereforthebants

I see Olivia has been on commenting 🙄🙄. The point she keeps making is that if anybody else was in her position they would take the free stuff too. If I’m being honest, and was a millionaire like she supposedly is, then no I wouldn’t accepting free stuff left right and centre just because it’s free. I would have the morals to say no thank you and share businesses and brands that I genuinely love. I follow Elle Wright and since announcing her pregnant has been offered everything for her baby, which she has politely declined. Massive respect to her for that. Unfortunately trashy people like Olivia don’t have the class or morals to do the same. Roll on this influencer culture ending!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Justhereforacreep

What a pleasant young woman she is
If you don’t want people’s opinions on your house, don’t create a fucking home account and ask the GP for their opinions on how you do the rooms out.
People are twats. And I’m over tired today and incredibly irritable

Reactions: 27

Justhereforthebants

I think she is mega insecure with he fact everyone thinks she is punching with Alex. I watched their wedding show and she came across like such a brat, don’t know how Alex puts up with her. On their show Alex had been secretly getting dance lessons and when he surprised Olivia she was so rude and full of attitude to both him and the dance teacher. She was crying saying she hates surprises but my guess is that she was fuming Alex had been spending time alone with a woman behind her back. I liked her up until I watched that show.

AmiahLala

I’m from Chelmsford and used to go to the virgin gym in Chelmsford and regularly saw them both down there. Alex is absolutely gorgeous in person honestly one of the most beautiful men I’ve seen up close and he’s very friendly and will chat to anyone! Olivia is completely different, she is very standoffish and is bordering on rude! I held the door for her once as we were both leaving and she looked me up and down and then laughed loudly as she walked off! No thanks for holding the door! I also have to agree that she does have a dirty unkept look about her. It’s a shame that they can’t both be lovely! Maybe olivias anxiety makes her put on a front but having seen her first hand she comes across very mean girl and deeply insecure.

• Wow
  • Angry

Funauntrachel

I've seen so many comments here saying that Olivia is grubby, but I think Alex is a bit too! I dunno maybe just she's dragged him down in my eyes? And the way he is also rude back to people some times sticking up for them. He definitely doesn't seem to be as rude as Olivia however.

Also the comment she replied on her home account to someone "pink 😂 you clearly don't know me at all 😂", but on her own page she was advertising a boux avenue set and the caption is "... I told you I was loving pink at the moment!" ummm which is it??

I would loveeee brands to stop using her because of how unnecessarily rude she is but as long as she has them wee weirdos licking up round her arse then brands will keep using her even if she is a wank! I don't understand the infatuation both wee girls and grown women seem to have with her. If the money dries up in a couple years at least she will be able to sell her dirty used knickers to the fan club for some bucks 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Yerrbutnoobut

Why the hell has it taken her 2 years to design a hoodie that looks like it comes from Select? (No offence if anyone shops there). How she can say that she works hard is absolutely laughable. God how I would love to be in a mansion and be on my phone all day deleting every single negative comment. You clearly don’t work that hard if you have time to be on Instagram all day deleting stuff. Can’t wait for her ‘career’ to dry up in a few years time and she will then be forced to get in the real world and actually work hard for her money. Being on a tv show flaunting about in a bikini and everything afterwards is not hard work, she is pissing me right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Yerrbutnoobut

She’s just posted a tweet saying how Tattle Life should be removed and how it’s nasty people being nasty about other people. She’s definitely been reading here!

• Haha

Sickofinstacrap

How, in gods name, are they going to be able to afford this in 4 or 5 years time when no one knows or gives a fuck who they are. They have done well for themselves for coming off love island but surely the money train is nearing an end? Unless they do some dodgy deals? Or unless I should have reconsidered a career in selling teeth whitening and shakes on Instagram?

• Heart

Gobble goose

I’m not even just referring to her on this because I know most influencers do the same. But why ask ‘does anyone know a company that can...’ and think it’s not obvious what you’re doing? I swear they post that so a company approaches them to do it for free. Otherwise you’d search it in google like anyone else

• Heart

HonestUnicorn

It is a theme with all influencers who have never had/kept an actual proper job that they can’t take constructive criticism & see everything as hate.

They should try living in the real world under an actual boss, because I’ve had more horrible feedback fron my boss than I’ve seen on this entire site.

how can she say this site is full of hate speech and that it is ‘sickening’ this thread definitely isnt?! I don’t know 1 thread that is full of ‘hate speech’

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Rxt156

VIP Member
WHY do these random companies think it’s best to send free stuff to age old love island contestants. Her typical audience won’t be in the financial position to spend money on the same doors and floor and KITCHEN? Am I missing something????????????????????

• Heart

Twinmum

Her tweets saying Tattle needs to be taken down, but her rude replies to people giving genuine opinions after she asked for them on IG is okay? Pot, kettle, black!

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Not feeling the kitchen design. Personally would of left the windows and had a round dining table there and had a wall of kitchen units opposite bifold a with island in the middle 🤔
Ah, but have you done a £29 course in interior design though? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22