Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA. Hilarious, obviously donโ€™t believe in fake Apple watches for ยฃ30 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And itโ€™s so cringey when all of the z listers are posting these things at the same time. We see what youโ€™re doing ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
The leggings are the worst ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The leggings are the worst ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…
God yes, those shite leggings. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Only given to skinny girls like Molly, Olivia Attwood and Emma McVey to promote. It's a further insult to our intelligence when they take us through the buying process, demonstrating how to put a discount code in, and then oooh look, the price magically drops!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ We get it, we're not thick as duck like you!!! ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread suggestion

'The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer. No, not really so here's my vagina!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
New thread suggestion...

Sheโ€™s cheap, tacky and tasteless as can be, just like her dull mansion where everything is free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
New thread suggestion...

Sheโ€™s cheap, tacky and tasteless as can be, just like her dull mansion where everything is free!
Keep them coming, sheโ€™ll be shaking in her cheap leggings when she sees sheโ€™s made it to a second thread. Theyโ€™ll both be back on Twitter threatening to save the world from Tattle again ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Crying on my bike Iโ€™m mentally unstable, big grand hallway, artichoke on the table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That fake Apple Watch made me laugh. Never has she worn one and never will she wear one again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You can buy those watches for as little as ยฃ12 on wish ๐Ÿ™„ makes me cringe seeing them all trying to sell them to their followers!

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

Crying on my bike Iโ€™m mentally unstable, big grand hallway, artichoke on the table.
HAHA
Itโ€™s got to be something about artichoke on the table ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit: my interior design course has made me able, look, behold, artichokes on the table!

Last edited:
  • Haha
โ€œThey say my ยฃ29 course is a joke, Iโ€™ll prove them wrong with my artichokeโ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If we can add โ€˜#giftedmortgageโ€™ on Iโ€™m sold to any of them. That comment a while back had me creasing ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just why?! What is the need for a balloon arch and massive numbers?! So out of touch with the real world.
Mrs Hinch did the same when she reached a million.

The bizzare thing with her though was that on the same day she hit a million, she was completely gobsmacked and not expecting it, yet had balloons and numbers ready๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.