Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but is she really crying and telling us how stressful it is to sell cheap tat clothing online? Is she for real? It’s been so hard for you has it? Have a look around you, and have some respect for the people having a real hard time just now and shut up. People working all hours to save lives and she’s greetin over “designing” a jumper that you zip in half. She really has no clue and no respect uploading stories like that

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Emzical

I messaged AO to tell them she’s put me off buying from them ever. I need a new washing machine as well...will just have to go to Curry’s instead like normal people!

• Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
They will pop out a baby probably next year to stay relevant then she will use her baby as a prop for even more blagging for freebies 😤. I think they both know their time is coming to an end and that’s why they are going down the house renovation route then it will be like an insta mum page no doubt 🙄
I don’t think they will she doesn’t want them anytime soon

All this money to renovate and it will end up looking like everyone else's!! She clearly has no imagination or creativity because literally every room is similar to someone she's copying.
I am going to have to unfollow her. She is soooo self indulgent. I didn’t mind them on LI as a Couple thought it was nice they got married etc but her home account just drains me. In the middle of a pandemic all she’s done is moan about what colour to have her floors. And now she’s decided to rip the kitchen out and move it to where the living room is. After they’ve just had new carpets put down!! Which are now going to have to be ripped up again. And don’t get me started on the utility room / dog parlour thing. She is so up her own arse & I’m sick of seeing her in her underwear /bikini everyday. Every week she posts I can’t believe we’ve got my dream house used to drive past when we were little blah blah blah. No one cares people have lost jobs lost their family members. No one cares about your big massive house 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Sorry gone off on a tangent. I just hate z listers 😭🥰

• Haha

Spider12

VIP Member
Always thought Alex was absolutely gorgeous, She is seriously punching! Then again he did sleep with that Zara girl
Do you not remember when Zara gave him a *cough cough* 🍆 👄 and the camera showed her licking her lips after 🤣🤣🤣 tbf I would. Loveliest aubergine I’ve ever seen! Haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Curlyone

Anyone else quite offended by this? Personally I find it disgusting. What a question to ask. I am a white woman and I stand with everyone no matter what colour. Why is she segregating black and white businesses
The point is we need to do more to help the black community and that includes showing support by buying from black businesses in particular. It is good that she is giving them exposure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
The leggings are the worst 🤣😅
God yes, those shite leggings. 😩 Only given to skinny girls like Molly, Olivia Attwood and Emma McVey to promote. It's a further insult to our intelligence when they take us through the buying process, demonstrating how to put a discount code in, and then oooh look, the price magically drops!! 😬 We get it, we're not thick as fuck like you!!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
It is a theme with all influencers who have never had/kept an actual proper job that they can’t take constructive criticism & see everything as hate.

They should try living in the real world under an actual boss, because I’ve had more horrible feedback fron my boss than I’ve seen on this entire site.

how can she say this site is full of hate speech and that it is ‘sickening’ this thread definitely isnt?! I don’t know 1 thread that is full of ‘hate speech’
All of these influencers are so far up their own arse and their loyal, obsessive followers makes them feel as though the whole world loves them! There are no comments of hate speech on this site but instead.... the truth of what people think of them!

They can’t bear to see what regular/non-obsessive people think of them cos they realise they aren’t that special at all 😂 I seriously wonder what sort of job these people will be doing in 10 years time.
Will we see them at The shops serving us or in the beauty section as a MUA? I don’t know but I can’t wait for this generation of reality tv/influencers to get to this stage so they realise that they really aren’t that special and we can share the ☕ on where they’re at 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

weebee

She’s a fucking disgrace to be honest. If it makes her feel better she can call us trolls and say we’re jealous of her but at the end of the day, her account and her life is a bloody cringe. Anyone who is anyone knows Alex cheats on her regularly. It’s not that hard to find the evidence, especially from the locals.

We’ve all to watch her be gifted item upon item costing thousands of pounds and she expects us to lick her arse while we’re it. Hope she gets a dose of reality soon.

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
They’ve been gifted over £2000 worth of white goods 😳 imagine standing in your kitchen and the only thing you can say you’ve paid for is some plates from dunelm

• Haha
  • Wow

Bibizab

It really annoyed me that she didn’t use masking tape and just painted the wall then kept saying she had a steady hand - or lazy!
I used to go to raves years ago before LI and she always used to go to them and she was a Coke head and a pill head - her ex was a dealer and he cheated on her with Jodie marsh! She’s never looked clean even back then

• Wow
  • Haha

Catie miller

How she gets any free gifts or any work is unbelievable she is such a bully, so rude and not even good looking. Out of all the influences, she definately doesn’t deserve her lifestyle

Charl28

I hate being cruel about people BUT I do think what she did with rykard totally got swept under the carpet yet Zara got abuse for spending the night with Alex. She is also punching massively lol.

• Haha

Queenofgsd

Also makes me laugh how she asks what people would change about the CAD drawings and then when they mention something she writes such a rude reply. Used to really like her but think she's getting too big for her boots 😑

airwolf97

The way she speaks to her followers makes me wonder if she speaks to her friends the same way, and if so why on earth they put up with her!
I imagine so tbh. She dropped cara as maid of honour I think? Just because it was inconvenient for her that cara was pregnant at the time and couldn't be at her beck and call. Also how she was with Malin on love island, and if I remember rightly her and alex had an arguement on twitter with her not long after being assholes. Don't get me wrong malin shouldn't of told terry what olivia did. But olivia was the shady one for shagging rykard (he's also a dick) in the bed next to rachel knowing she really liked him. That's sneaky behaviour. And then had tge audacity to slag zara off for sleeping with alex.