Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never overly liked her but would have never voiced it as I don’t know her. She is quite open about mental health etc which is actually one of the things I liked about her. However when you are so publicly rude to people, you are asking for criticism. I understand some people are naturally quite blunt, but she doesn’t reply to ‘celebs’ that comment on her posts in that manner. She’s getting paid to promote those outfits then when someone is asking where to buy it from sends a response like that. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but I just think if that is your job, then the least you can do is give someone a response that’s not outright rude!
Clearly lacking in customer service skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she's getting free Hammonds wardrobes... how lovely...
Of course darling ..... she couldn’t possible be made to pay like the average commoner 😤😤😤

Ps her “taste” is so lacking. Her old house was trash that old dressing room was vile the copper accessories and handles made me wanna 😷. She’s trying sooooo hard to be sophisticated and classy it’s so obviously not her true style she’s just copying other people.

Reactions: 8
Sick of these shreddu videos as well.

Seems that the only way she does exercise is when she is paid to do so #ad

Reactions: 1
People like her are putting me off parquet flooring - a shame because I always loved it!

• Heart
More fool her minions and fans for continuing to follow her even though she speaks to them like tit but is all nice and polite to other famous people who comment on her posts.

Reactions: 6
I have never warmed to her, but this home account has ramped things up to another level! Someone said earlier that she was insecure about Alex even when they were in the villa together, and I remember the same! Now that they're married you'd have thought she could chill out a bit.. She comes across so nasty in her comments.

I can't believe they carpeted that living room then decided to move the kitchen and living room around, making it completely pointless doing all that work.

I also noticed she's got the same person from Howden's modelling their kitchen as Hinch did.. *rolls eyes for a thousand years*

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else just find it so totally sickening that so many rich 'celebrities' or Insta-people get gifted so many expensive things that they could easily afford to buy themselves? It didn't used to bother me a huge amount but I am getting more and more irate by it, and it is putting me off buying anything from companies that 'gift' things to influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi all came across this thread the other day when she posted a rude post saying I all delivery’s will not be collection only post at buyer expense and then the next one moaning about safety and not showing a floor plan. I am sorry at that exact moment my opinion changed on her. Hun if you don’t want someone to collect something from your house (fair enough) then if someone asks just message them directly why broadcast it for everyone to see?! It just makes you look like a brat and to be honest with that and the floor plan I am sure burglars have better homes to rob by the looks of it all there is to take from your is some cheep clothes and some dust oh and a Rolex on finance.
People will steal art and jewellery not financed TVs 🙄 I am so not a person to come on here and do this but it’s like who are you?
When people get to big for there boots people should really unfollow then they will realise they are nothing without there followers.
P.s I know someone who applied for love island and Is friends with a ex contestant and said Alex cheated with one of her friends in a hotel while they were on a night out (this was in 2018) maybe that shiny relationship isn’t so perfect and that’s why she is a cow 24/7
Rant over

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have never warmed to her, but this home account has ramped things up to another level! Someone said earlier that she was insecure about Alex even when they were in the villa together, and I remember the same! Now that they're married you'd have thought she could chill out a bit.. She comes across so nasty in her comments.

I can't believe they carpeted that living room then decided to move the kitchen and living room around, making it completely pointless doing all that work.

I also noticed she's got the same person from Howden's modelling their kitchen as Hinch did.. *rolls eyes for a thousand years*
Tell me she’s not putting a howdens kitchen in that house

Hi all came across this thread the other day when she posted a rude post saying I all delivery’s will not be collection only post at buyer expense and then the next one moaning about safety and not showing a floor plan. I am sorry at that exact moment my opinion changed on her. Hun if you don’t want someone to collect something from your house (fair enough) then if someone asks just message them directly why broadcast it for everyone to see?! It just makes you look like a brat and to be honest with that and the floor plan I am sure burglars have better homes to rob by the looks of it all there is to take from your is some cheep clothes and some dust oh and a Rolex on finance.
People will steal art and jewellery not financed TVs 🙄 I am so not a person to come on here and do this but it’s like who are you?
When people get to big for there boots people should really unfollow then they will realise they are nothing without there followers.
P.s I know someone who applied for love island and Is friends with a ex contestant and said Alex cheated with one of her friends in a hotel while they were on a night out (this was in 2018) maybe that shiny relationship isn’t so perfect and that’s why she is a cow 24/7
Rant over
There is always comments on the daily mail articles saying Alex cheats all the time and rumours of him having a second phone. Don’t know how true it is right enough.

Reactions: 8
Just came across this thread, the comments are bang on! I unfollowed her a long time ago as I found she was so up her own arse, so can’t say I follow her or them unless a suggested post comes up on Instagram.

She is definitely punching and although he’s not my cup of tea I can appreciate an attractive man. And the size of his 🍆 made my eyes water 😳 I’ve just never got the hype over them both but her especially she’s not all that. Plus the rudeness just makes her worse! As for the idiots that blow smoke up her arse only get rude comments back I feel sorry they can’t see her for what she is!

I can’t wait for the influencer train to end and their worlds come crashing down! Then all these undeserving, self obsessed, work shy tits to have to get a real job!

Reactions: 15
Didn’t know Alex went out Vicky Pattison!!! Do they all just travel in the same circles and share exs?Ugh!

I completely understood the not wanting people to collect stuff from the house but that story was just quite snotty I thought! As if people are going to charge in and never leave. Then a lecture about not showing people where windows/doors are (which is decent advice I guess) however her patio doors were in the background the whole time? I was a little confused 😂 and completely agree with the person that said why ask for peoples opinions on the decor/design of the home to just disagree (rudely may I add) with every single thing anyone says!

Sorry.. the guy who designed Hinch’s kitchen is doing hers as well (she’s tagged him) and he works for Howdens lol
For a house of that value she should be spending over £50k probably nearer £100k not buying it from howdens. She should be begging buying from someone like Tom Howley.

For a house of that value she should be spending over £50k probably nearer £100k not buying it from howdens. She should be begging buying from someone like Tom Howley.
Funnily enough she’s posted kitchen inspiration from Tom Howley on the home account but said how ‘dear’ they are! I guess what that actually means is “I know they won’t gift me what I want for free” but clearly Howdens are in as they will gift to any influenza 😂

Reactions: 3
Funnily enough she’s posted kitchen inspiration from Tom Howley on the home account but said how ‘dear’ they are! I guess what that actually means is “I know they won’t gift me what I want for free” but clearly Howdens are in as they will gift to any influenza 😂
It’s madness isn’t it. I get accepting a free dress, wear it for five mins take a photo, get paid for it... but it’s an expensive house (her home!) surely you’d put something you actually want in it, and just pay. She’d definitely get a discount I’m sure justalittlebuild did. Even if she didn’t, surely it’s better to put in what you want... guess this is why I’m not an influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.