Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is robbing a living. Seriously, who pays her to promote these pieces of material!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The media are all saying things like she has a sensational post baby body but I actually think she just looks totally normal for someone who’s just had a baby. Which is fine, because she has just had a baby! I certainly don’t think her figure looks sensational.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The media are all saying things like she has a sensational post baby body but I actually think she just looks totally normal for someone who’s just had a baby. Which is fine, because she has just had a baby! I certainly don’t think her figure looks sensational.
Yea they need to chill. She looks absolutely fine, but very normal imo.

Reactions: 8
Yea they need to chill. She looks absolutely fine, but very normal imo.
Yeah, she looks like someone who has just had a baby recently. I'm pretty sure I looked similar after mine. Only difference is I didn't try and squeeze myself into a tiny piece of material and flaunt it all over social media after.

Reactions: 10
That breastfeeding post has raged me so much. I tried to bf, my baby wouldn't latch at all, I had no milk whatsoever to even express.. Am I a failure of a mum Liv ?! Stupid cow

Did I just read this right. Her 8 week old baby is wearing a 6-9 month romper because she was going for an “oversized look”🤯🤯. Is she for real?!
Must have been the only size they was gifted, 🤭

I have nothing against tattoos but that one on her chest is just horrible, what is it meant to be, a chandelier???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Full on showing the baby now aren’t they? Made right tits of themselves with that. Lasted what 2 months?

Remember someone asked her why her nails weren't done and she said "I always have chipped nails, it's my thing." lol ok then hun! is painting one toe nail only your thing aswell then?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember someone asked her why her nails weren't done and she said "I always have chipped nails, it's my thing." lol ok then hun! is painting one toe nail only your thing aswell then?
That’s awful lol how is being a scruff something to be proud of 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.