Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should a baby be in a hot tub, I always thought it was a no no
Babies can’t regulate their body temperature so this I thought would be a no go!
Plus the amount of chemicals we have to put in ours, surely that is dangerous - not only on their skin but fumes etc?

Reactions: 13
And also what is the point? I mean she would have got herself changed, got him changed to merely sit in there for what, 5 minutes max. It's not a pool where you could put him in a inflatable and he could bob around for a bit. She would have only done that purely to put it up on Instagram. So pointless and potentially dangerous.

Reactions: 11
That breastfeeding post has raged me so much. I tried to bf, my baby wouldn't latch at all, I had no milk whatsoever to even express.. Am I a failure of a mum Liv ?! Stupid cow
Someone’s ability and choice to breastfeed their own baby and be proud of themselves does not in any way mean it should be offensive to you because you couldn’t or didn’t want to.

I’m not defending Liv here but people seem to think other people shouldn’t be proud of themselves for breastfeeding cause they couldn’t. makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hate to stick up for her but the hot tub is probably turned down to swimming pool temp in this weather... ours is.
That being said I still wouldn't bother sitting in it with a 2/3 month old baby!

Reactions: 4
Hate to stick up for her but the hot tub is probably turned down to swimming pool temp in this weather... ours is.
That being said I still wouldn't bother sitting in it with a 2/3 month old baby!
She might have turned it down but it’ll still be full of chemicals, that poor babies delicate little skin 😩

Reactions: 14
Babies can’t regulate their body temperature so this I thought would be a no go!
Plus the amount of chemicals we have to put in ours, surely that is dangerous - not only on their skin but fumes etc?
Not only that but you can bet that livs hot tub hasn’t been cleaned properly either so it’s just full of germs 🤮 grim

I had to unfollow her, I can't cope with how she treats that gorgeous little boy! Even stupid things like him 'Standing' on her is damaging his hips- the constant drinking and the fact they chose to have a baby when neither of them can be bothered to be around him. I've followed her since the love Island days but I just can't anymore..

Reactions: 16
I don't watch Love Island but noticed a few clips where they had pretend babies. Did her series have that? And does she think it's like having one of those?
She acts like a mad aunt rather than Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone’s ability and choice to breastfeed their own baby and be proud of themselves does not in any way mean it should be offensive to you because you couldn’t or didn’t want to.

I’m not defending Liv here but people seem to think other people shouldn’t be proud of themselves for breastfeeding cause they couldn’t. makes no sense to me.
I personally think it was the whole tone of the post. To say she didn’t like the thought of breast feeding (‘freaked out’) and then her baby latched and she completely changed her mind to me is a little hard to read to someone who wanted to breast feed but wasn’t able to. I wished to breastfeed but it didn’t work out for me. I beat myself up for so long, when I saw that post I was even thinking to myself ‘maybe I should have tried a bit a harder’ it’s awful thinking you’re not doing the best for your baby.
Personally can’t believe she’s still doing it exclusively with the amount of times she’s gadding about, which makes me think she’s also misleading her followers which will include mothers to be and new mothers.
How can you go out on the p**s one night and the next day post about how long you want to breast feed for, doesn’t sit well with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow her, I can't cope with how she treats that gorgeous little boy! Even stupid things like him 'Standing' on her is damaging his hips- the constant drinking and the fact they chose to have a baby when neither of them can be bothered to be around him. I've followed her since the love Island days but I just can't anymore..
I’m debating doing the same, I’m 39 weeks pregnant and feel like I’ve done nothing but compare myself to her when she was pregnant…I can’t compete with what she has. Also the days when I was exhausted, tired and just wanted to rest but had to work as close to my due date, I would look on gram and see he casually enjoying napping, chilling out etc, being gifted things left right and centre where I’ve had to work so hard to get all my stuff

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I personally think it was the whole tone of the post. To say she didn’t like the thought of breast feeding (‘freaked out’) and then her baby latched and she completely changed her mind to me is a little hard to read to someone who wanted to breast feed but wasn’t able to. I wished to breastfeed but it didn’t work out for me. I beat myself up for so long, when I saw that post I was even thinking to myself ‘maybe I should have tried a bit a harder’ it’s awful thinking you’re not doing the best for your baby.
Personally can’t believe she’s still doing it exclusively with the amount of times she’s gadding about, which makes me think she’s also misleading her followers which will include mothers to be and new mothers.
How can you go out on the p**s one night and the next day post about how long you want to breast feed for, doesn’t sit well with me.
I think she’s chatting tit. I didn’t breastfeed (shoot me down) and it really did freak me out on a level I can’t explain, I don’t know why, but it did. My mum turned up at the hospital and tried to verbally bully me into doing it, to the point where we had words and I got pretty upset. If she was really unnerved by it, non maternal and totally grossed then she wouldn’t have done it. Think it’s all to make the wonderful mommy story look more convincing, but that’s just me!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s chatting tit. I didn’t breastfeed (shoot me down) and it really did freak me out on a level I can’t explain, I don’t know why, but it did. My mum turned up at the hospital and tried to verbally bully me into doing it, to the point where we had words and I got pretty upset. If she was really unnerved by it, non maternal and totally grossed then she wouldn’t have done it. Think it’s all to make the wonderful mommy story look more convincing, but that’s just me!
I disagree. I don't like Liv but I was totally the same. Completely anti breastfeeding. The thought made me feel replused. I took formula to the hospital. Always felt like I wasn't a maternal person. Baby arrived and I ended up breastfeeding for 18 months. I don't think there's a 1 size fits all story when it comes to feeding babies at all.

Back to Liv. I'm a horsey person but I don't feel comfortable with how they take the pram into a field of loose horses like that. All it takes is one swift motion from a horse and that pram is sent flying.

• Heart
I disagree. I don't like Liv but I was totally the same. Completely anti breastfeeding. The thought made me feel replused. I took formula to the hospital. Always felt like I wasn't a maternal person. Baby arrived and I ended up breastfeeding for 18 months. I don't think there's a 1 size fits all story when it comes to feeding babies at all.

Back to Liv. I'm a horsey person but I don't feel comfortable with how they take the pram into a field of loose horses like that. All it takes is one swift motion from a horse and that pram is sent flying.
I agree that clip of the horses and the push chair made me feel so uneasy.

Reactions: 7
It’s nothing but gloating all the damn time, she just boasts about everything coming so easy for her and her smugness is the worst. She’s definitely not maternal, definitely not stil EBF and it’s a disgrace how much she is away from her son at his age. If you didn’t want to give up your lifestyle liv you shouldn’t have had a child. Granted you can still go out and enjoy life as a parent, but come on! There’s a time and a place and your baby should surely come before getting rat arsed and going out all the time

Reactions: 8

Agree with the horse field. I've been in a situation many a time where horses have spooked and started a mass gallop around the field. It's scary. Horses (all animals) are unpredictable and no matter how well you think you know them, the unimaginable does sometimes happen. I would err on the side of caution and keep the baby out of their field.

I agree that clip of the horses and the push chair made me feel so uneasy.
So dangerous. She’s thick as tit, more worried about proving (pretending!) she’s gone straight back to life as usual rather than being a good mother. I do take my boy down around the yard and that (working farm but we have horses too) but he’s always behind a gate in his pram, I’ve been around too long and seen too many freak accidents to risk the most precious thing in my life (no, not the horse, Liv, my son!!)

Reactions: 6
So dangerous. She’s thick as tit, more worried about proving (pretending!) she’s gone straight back to life as usual rather than being a good mother. I do take my boy down around the yard and that (working farm but we have horses too) but he’s always behind a gate in his pram, I’ve been around too long and seen too many freak accidents to risk the most precious thing in my life (no, not the horse, Liv, my son!!)
Completely agree. A close family friend had been around horses all her life, had her horse for years, one day the horse spooked and kicked her so hard she has a scar the whole way around her neck, she's lucky to be alive. They're animals! And that is a tiny baby. It's just common sense surely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.