Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread: (1) Olivia Bowen #8 As predicted she’s up the duff, all to get more free stuff | Tattle Life

Thanks to @absolute-omnishambles for the winning thread suggestion with 40 likes!

Liv's currently doing the same as what she always does (nothing) on mat leave and taking a break from all her hard work. You know, from making iced coffees, doing shite ads for anything & everything and telling her followers to duck off.

Did you know she was pregnant?

Anyone else think her current ad for Silver Cross has the same energy as the crap adverts they make them do for tasks on The Apprentice?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look another gifted item that she’s managed to scrounge! What an insufferable horrible little witch she is! 🤬
06BF4EEF-BD39-4B50-9F92-CEEBF020A60F.png

• Angry
Reactions: 15
In what day and she would someone who bought a mansion and a whole bleeping HORSE need a gifted pram for?! I’m so done with this influencer tit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 49
Noooooo.. this wasn’t the winning thread title! What happened to @Cafffff ”Livs been poked by Rykards banjo, now she’s got a whiffy fandango”?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Does it bug anyone else when people extend the handle of their pram ridiculously high, like it’s basically higher than her boobs, she’s gunna get arm ache 🤣

yes, I am petty.

Reactions: 8
There is no way the wheels on that pram are suitable for 'all terrain'!

• Haha
What is the monstrosity of a unit she's got the TV in the Kitchen. Look's like the inside of a Caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww look, she's finished all her 'work' for the day by 12pm and is now about to have a nap. Would love a job like that!

Why would they gift her that?? 🥴. It comes with a rain cover and sun thingy whatever she said. Erm don’t all prams?! Especially ones like that. How exciting. The changing bag is hardly amazing. It’s just black and plain? And it’s just a bag!’ Am I missing something. Thought she was on mat leave why is she advertising. 💰 💴 💵

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd … it’s a turd 😃

• Haha
Came here for this comment, she can’t keep up with her ridiculous lies and statements can she lol
Remember her “we don’t say IT around here”
Next post : I can’t believe it will be born soon 🥹

- not verbatim but you get what I mean 🤣

Reactions: 12
Well OLIVIA I had that bleeping pram and let me tell you it was fucked after 6 months, had no suspension and couldn’t even roll over a thing in the road without jolting to a stop. Sent it back to Silvercross who said the design is basically bad on these prams and gave me a full refund after I’d had it for 2 years.
Joolz and Bugaboos are far better.

on other news Liv defo looks like she’d take a tit on your bed if you pissed her off and blame it on one of the dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.