Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it would be great if she could share with us how she maintains breastfeeding while having multiple nights away from her baby and drinking like a fish…
Bingo! If this doesn’t show she reads here, then nothing will.

Ps she is still lying and she still spends more time drinking than with her own son

Reactions: 4
Oh how she's ran to tattle.... Vile vile woman. She's found breastfeeding so easy because she's had everything handed to her for free... Pumps galore, more than likely bottles etc. I've been exclusively breastfeeding for nearly 6 months and it's been one of the hardest things to do, she's made it look so easy and this is where people would think tit I've failed if they have issues. Infuriating.

Anyways it's not about the breastfeeding it's the fact that she's a tit mother. Fancy holding and comforting you're son when you're hungover. Disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Breastfeeding and getting pissed should never be used in the same sentence 😷

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't think pumping once a day in the morning is going to cut it in the first 12 weeks. They cluster feed in the evenings, which is the time when she has been away from him. That's the bit that increases your supply to the right amount.

Also, I'm at a loss as to why she wants to be away from him all the time. I said this on the Joe Wicks thread too - I'd be so worried that my baby was getting distressed while I was away.

Reactions: 6
I think she is talking absolute bollocks 🙂. She’s making BF sound like a walk in the park, a little pump now and again and she’s all set. Wish these insta moms would duck the duck off 😤.

Also ‘loads of msgs’ haha BS

Reactions: 11
I feel for the people who will follow her with babies who are genuinely struggling. A crying photo because she's had a few issues with latching doesn't quite cut it, sorry. That is so not what newborn life looks like, it couldn't be further from it. She needs to stop pretending to be relatable, it's damaging. At least some of the other influencers who have kids they seemingly have duck all to do with don't try and entertain this tit.

Thread suggestion:
Liv’s breastfeeding & still getting pissed, when will she f**k off? She won’t be missed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Firstly I thought it was just me that hated her cause I always had off vibes about her and secondly what is wrong with the woman?

Breastfeeding and getting pissed?

When I tried to breastfeed and it didn’t work out I was upset crying everyday for ages cause I thought my baby hated me.. but it’s okay for her cause she’s the perfect mother!

I honestly feel like Alex was gonna leave her so she gave him the promise of a baby to cup up with the perfect husband and wife! It makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she is talking absolute bollocks 🙂. She’s making BF sound like a walk in the park, a little pump now and again and she’s all set. Wish these insta moms would duck the duck off 😤.

Also ‘loads of msgs’ haha BS
As if she would be so civil if she’d actually had ‘loads of messages’ about it. She’s a rude bleep and has shown that time and again. She’d have sent a bitchy snarky reply then blocked them.

Reactions: 8
I just find everything about this women fake, fake marriage, fake boobs, fake mothering, just all completely fake.

Funny how she hasn't mentioned cluster feeding at all instead she's making out she's just pumping in the morning and that's enough to keep her supply going and build a stash??? Doesn't add up because you'd be so engorged especially in the first few weeks even months

Reactions: 14
I hate that they leave out the bad bits. It’d not w walk in the park and it makes her look stupid by pretending that it is. We don’t need another sugar coated version of motherhood. 🥱

Reactions: 9
The thing is women talk about breastfeeding like it's the ultimate act of being a mother. She says she didn't feel maternal enough to breastfeed, well I've got news for her. Breastfeeding doesn't mean diddly squat about being maternal. Maternal means lying next to your child in hospital when they're sick, it means cuddling them in the middle of the night when they've had a bad dream, it means taking every fibre of your being not to lose your temper when they just won't behave, it means arguments with your husband/partner on different ideas of parenting, it means unconditional love. She has absolutely no clue what maternal is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Funny how she hasn't mentioned cluster feeding at all instead she's making out she's just pumping in the morning and that's enough to keep her supply going and build a stash??? Doesn't add up because you'd be so engorged especially in the first few weeks even months
THISSSSSSS!!!! Christ!

Reactions: 5
The thing is women talk about breastfeeding like it's the ultimate act of being a mother. She says she didn't feel maternal enough to breastfeed, well I've got news for her. Breastfeeding doesn't mean diddly squat about being maternal. Maternal means lying next to your child in hospital when they're sick, it means cuddling them in the middle of the night when they've had a bad dream, it means taking every fibre of your being not to lose your temper when they just won't behave, it means arguments with your husband/partner on different ideas of parenting, it means unconditional love. She has absolutely no clue what maternal is.
Well said. And it also means you wouldn’t even think about how to work around being able to ‘breastfeed and go on the piss’. Bottle or breast youd just want to be there for them. Especially at how young he is, not like she’s done the newborn slog and is now letting her hair down a bit!! She is absolutely disgusting and a vile mother already. Poor, poor Abel. I know there’s conflicting opinions on breastfeeding and drinking but I’ve always gone off it’s what’s in your blood stream? So pump and dump is a bit of a myth? Either way, how is she gonna feed in the night? She can’t have pumped enough to feed 3 hourly through the night from 1 pump?? It’s just all lies and so frustrating. Shes so trashy being so open about drinking to excess while feeding her precious boy, not even just 1 glass. If you want to drink put him on formula, there’s no shame!! At least you’re putting some value on his health etc and not having to worry. She’s truly truly horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t even really understand what she’s getting at with her ‘I pump once a day’ thing? What does that have to do with anything?

Reactions: 5
I’m really struggling to understand why they had a baby. As we all know, it was a planned pregnancy. Alex is out dj’ing all the time, liv’s out most evenings drinking, who is looking after Abel? He is so little and they are missing out, he won’t be a baby forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t understand why they thought now was the perfect time to have a baby while he’s bleeping off every weekend and she’s acting like a teenager, it’s so embarrassing. My baby is a few weeks older than Abel and I’ve been away from him once, how is she leaving him every weekend? And has anyone else noticed that Abel is quite skinny? Considering he’s breast fed and she’s got a “really good supply” that baby doesn’t look chunky or even half chunky, he looks like he’s being fed every 6 hours 😂 probably is when all her vodka and cocaine has come out her system 😂😂😂 vile person she is and doesn’t deserve to be a mother

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.