Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really struggling to understand why they had a baby. As we all know, it was a planned pregnancy. Alex is out dj’ing all the time, liv’s out most evenings drinking, who is looking after Abel? He is so little and they are missing out, he won’t be a baby forever.
Well quite. Both are far too selfish to put their own plans on hold for even a few months.
to be honest, the way she used to snarl back at anyone asking when they were going to have a baby (inappropriate question, absolutely) I assumed they’d had fertility issues, I swear she used to post to her stories once in a while along the lines of ‘you never know what someone is going through’? Knowing her, just a way to up engagement.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she can get drunk when she has a tiny vulnerable baby in the house with her and I'm assuming Alex isn't there? What would happen if god forbid something happened in the middle of the night and she had to deal with an emergency? Mine are 3 and 5 and I still don't like to drink too much in case they wake in the middle of the night. Especially if my husband is working or not here. She's so irresponsible and it begs the question why they even had a baby?

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how she can get drunk when she has a tiny vulnerable baby in the house with her and I'm assuming Alex isn't there? What would happen if god forbid something happened in the middle of the night and she had to deal with an emergency? Mine are 3 and 5 and I still don't like to drink too much in case they wake in the middle of the night. Especially if my husband is working or not here. She's so irresponsible and it begs the question why they even had a baby?
This is another reason why I’m convinced she’s got a live in nanny but like Stacey Solomon is never going to admit it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Exactly. My baby is same age as Abel the most I've had is 2 drinks because I have to get up with him? Carry him down the stairs? How is it OK to be drunk and solely in charge of a baby? Unless he slept elsewhere, or they have a nanny

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Olivia Buckland #10: Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

• Haha
Reactions: 104
Did I just read this right. Her 8 week old baby is wearing a 6-9 month romper because she was going for an “oversized look”🤯🤯. Is she for real?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Did I just read this right. Her 8 week old baby is wearing a 6-9 month romper because she was going for an “oversized look”🤯🤯. Is she for real?!
My 11 week old is almost 15lb, 90th centile for length and is still in 3-6 rompers, I'm sure she said Abel was tiny?!?! So how....?

Reactions: 3
I know I will get backlash for this but she didn't say oversized look but just oversized for the warmer weather so I took it as it would be looser to keep him cooler

(If anyone wants to come at me then I cba arguing 🤣 that's just how I'm reading it and it's not that deep for me to care anymore)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I will get backlash for this but she didn't say oversized look but just oversized for the warmer weather so I took it as it would be looser to keep him cooler

(If anyone wants to come at me then I cba arguing 🤣 that's just how I'm reading it and it's not that deep for me to care anymore)
This makes sense

Reactions: 4

I agree with that 👍🏻 Makes sense 👍🏻
she seems to imply it was for fashion purposes which would make her a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.