Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way that man has been faithful. What I can’t work out tho is the fact there’s been no real stories about it, surely someone would’ve blabbed by now? I just don’t believe for a second it’s because it hasn’t happened tho
I know you'd expect there to be girls coming out and saying it. Maybe he's just really sly about it.

Reactions: 4
I know you'd expect there to be girls coming out and saying it. Maybe he's just really sly about it.
I wondered whether he maybe is just very slick and keeps them all ‘on the go’ by still messaging and flirting and making it all very ‘our secret’… but it’s hard to believe that would work on as many girls as that? Maybe his chat really is just that good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s funny because the type of ‘girl’ that goes with a man knowing he is supposedly happily married, you would think would willingly do a kiss and tell and there has not been even a sniff in the tabloids of it. Thing is before social media, you got kiss and tells in the papers weekly because the girls selling their stories got no come back from it. Now the girls involved would get so much hate from people on Insta etc… I reckon that’s why they keep quiet. Plus it’s hardly anything to brag about going with a married man. Doesn’t say a lot for them that do it

Reactions: 11
It’s funny because the type of ‘girl’ that goes with a man knowing he is supposedly happily married, you would think would willingly do a kiss and tell and there has not been even a sniff in the tabloids of it. Thing is before social media, you got kiss and tells in the papers weekly because the girls selling their stories got no come back from it. Now the girls involved would get so much hate from people on Insta etc… I reckon that’s why they keep quiet. Plus it’s hardly anything to brag about going with a married man. Doesn’t say a lot for them that do it
Yeah thats so true. I just cannot see him being faithful with all that temptation.

Reactions: 2
This is very true, not sure many women would want to put themselves in the firing line like that… but for none of them to do so? There’s that old saying ‘no publicity like bad publicity’ that a lot of people still seemingly live by.
It’s very strange, I don’t know how he gets away with it 👀

Reactions: 3
She’s drinks decaf coffee but still drinks alcohol regularly whilst bf? Doesn’t make sense…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is very true, not sure many women would want to put themselves in the firing line like that… but for none of them to do so? There’s that old saying ‘no publicity like bad publicity’ that a lot of people still seemingly live by.
It’s very strange, I don’t know how he gets away with it 👀
I agree it is strange. As I said if a girl is the type to sleep with a married man, you would think her obvious lack of morals or girl code would mean she’d happily sell her story. Other thing could be that The Bowens have some sort of deal with the press to stop them publishing anything if a story came out. Case of if you scratch our backs, we’ll scratch yours 🤷🏻‍♀️

It was soooo much better then, it was pre all the mental health rubbish these days so a lot more realistic and free.
‘Mental health rubbish’ 🙄 great way to help break the stigma regarding mental health

‘Mental health rubbish’ 🙄 great way to help break the stigma regarding mental health
I feel it would be more beneficial to mental health if people stopped using it as an excuse to defend crappy behaviour. Suffering from mental illness and being a head aren't synonymous, and a lot of people on love Island etc get caught out bullying etc and try to use mental health as an excuse. I'm assuming that's what the "mental health rubbish" comment was getting at.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s the best season

Basically Alex shows up as a bombshell, flirts with all the girls but clearly likes Liv, Zara fancies Alex. Zara gets an invitation to the hideaway and has to select someone to go with her, she chooses Alex. Alex has sex with Zara even though he isn’t really into her. The next morning Zara loses her Miss GB crown due to the sex on tv thing and although the girls are supportive there is an undercurrent of bitchiness (particularly from Liv who is pissed off).

Alex then has a ‘chat’ with Liv on the sun lounger and apologises for having sex with Zara. Liv forgives him and they start again, her genuinely thinking she’s the cat that got the cream.

bleeping rancid cream to be honest

Zara is evicted not too long afterwards.
Thank you for this! I'm going to watch it :D

I agree it is strange. As I said if a girl is the type to sleep with a married man, you would think her obvious lack of morals or girl code would mean she’d happily sell her story. Other thing could be that The Bowens have some sort of deal with the press to stop them publishing anything if a story came out. Case of if you scratch our backs, we’ll scratch yours 🤷🏻‍♀️
A kiss and tell for Alex Bowen is hardly going to be life changing. I know an acquaintance who only got 10 grand for a married, well-known MP. Anyone with their head screwed on even halfway will know that running to the papers for a couple of grand, if that, is not worth getting their reputation tarnished over.

And all types sleep with married blokes- it’s not just bimbo types with £££ signs in their eyes. He might just be picking them well, no DM sliding and leaving no proof.

The Bowens don’t have the clout or resources to have an unofficial non-reporting situation with the press. They aren’t Posh and Becks. They couldn’t even get a suitable baby reveal deal.

The ten grand was the pay-off by the way- so already upping what the newspaper had offered for the story.

These things really aren’t as lucrative as people think they are. It seems like you threaten to kiss and tell for the pay-off from the bloke, not for what the paper may give you…

Reactions: 10
A kiss and tell for Alex Bowen is hardly going to be life changing. I know an acquaintance who only got 10 grand for a married, well-known MP. Anyone with their head screwed on even halfway will know that running to the papers for a couple of grand, if that, is not worth getting their reputation tarnished over.

And all types sleep with married blokes- it’s not just bimbo types with £££ signs in their eyes. He might just be picking them well, no DM sliding and leaving no proof.

The Bowens don’t have the clout or resources to have an unofficial non-reporting situation with the press. They aren’t Posh and Becks. They couldn’t even get a suitable baby reveal deal.

The ten grand was the pay-off by the way- so already upping what the newspaper had offered for the story.

These things really aren’t as lucrative as people think they are. It seems like you threaten to kiss and tell for the pay-off from the bloke, not for what the paper may give you…
I never said that only ‘bimbo’ types sleep with married blokes. I said people with no morals or girl code and I stick by that and I also don’t believe all types sleep with married blokes either. I wouldn’t and not one person in my friendship group would either and we are all different types of people. I agree about people keeping quiet because of their reputation getting tarnished. I said in an earlier post because of social media now it would make a lot of people think twice about selling a story because of the hate they’d get online and that maybe another reason why no story about him has ever been sold.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never said that only ‘bimbo’ types sleep with married blokes. I said people with no morals or girl code and I stick by that and I also don’t believe all types sleep with married blokes either. I wouldn’t and not one person in my friendship group would either and we are all different types of people. I agree about people keeping quiet because of their reputation getting tarnished. I said in an earlier post because of social media now it would make a lot of people think twice about selling a story because of the hate they’d get online and that maybe another reason why no story about him has ever been sold.
I agree- there’s definitely a lot of people ready to tarnish them as homewreckers. We don’t see many of these stories any more- it’s definitely an 00s thing.

What was the last big one? Wayne Rooney and a couple of girls who went back to his hotel room went to the Sun a few months ago. But that wasn’t his first rodeo 😂

I agree- there’s definitely a lot of people ready to tarnish them as homewreckers. We don’t see many of these stories any more- it’s definitely an 00s thing.

What was the last big one? Wayne Rooney and a couple of girls who went back to his hotel room went to the Sun a few months ago. But that wasn’t his first rodeo 😂
Andy Caroll and the 'passed out in a bed next to random woman' before his wedding I think.😄
But I assume he paid her enough to make out they didn't do anything.
Still felt the need to post a selfie of them both though. 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's exactly my point actually. There's true mental health and then these influencers that just use it to benefit themselves or play the victim. They take it away from the people that are truly struggling.

It was Zara "Miss GB"

They went to the hideaway and we just saw her coming up from the covers after going down there , think she licked her lips or something making it obvious what had happend 🤢
She wiped them I think with a really crazy look on her face. Love how we all remember it and are still disgusted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wiped them I think with a really crazy look on her face. Love how we all remember it and are still disgusted 😂😂😂
Oh yeah that was it 🤣 reminds me of big brother back in the day the news headline about jade goody , "jade gave PJ a BJ" imagine that now , the tabloids are brutal but not sure they would even get away with it these days

Imagine some random girl being on national TV wiping your husbands se*en off her lips 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.