Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are so many influencers so lacking in common sense with their own children? I'm seeing it more and more. Just plain stupidity. Even if you weren't 'taught' certain dangers, it just comes naturally to protect your child from hazards.
I'm seeing babies playing with choking hazards, toddlers running near roads, babies in hot tubs, honestly the list goes on. And they film it for all to see.
I just don't get it.

Olivia Bowen #10 Liv the Div is off on a Jolly, out at a party or off riding Dolly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I personally think it was the whole tone of the post. To say she didn’t like the thought of breast feeding (‘freaked out’) and then her baby latched and she completely changed her mind to me is a little hard to read to someone who wanted to breast feed but wasn’t able to. I wished to breastfeed but it didn’t work out for me. I beat myself up for so long, when I saw that post I was even thinking to myself ‘maybe I should have tried a bit a harder’ it’s awful thinking you’re not doing the best for your baby.
Personally can’t believe she’s still doing it exclusively with the amount of times she’s gadding about, which makes me think she’s also misleading her followers which will include mothers to be and new mothers.
How can you go out on the p**s one night and the next day post about how long you want to breast feed for, doesn’t sit well with me.
This 100% thank youuuu!!

Reactions: 2
I agree about the horse. It’s almost like she’s got something to prove by showing Abel and dolly in the same shot? No one would question you liv for keeping a baby away from a horse that you yourself has said isn’t just a trekking, plod along pony…

Reactions: 4
F9CF88A7-4211-40B7-9B8F-190196A7F8C4.jpeg
Her fans are utter idiots like her. “The way dolly wants to look at Abell so cute” and the Usual

“yOuVe LoSt sO mUcH wEiGhT yOu LoOk AmAzInG” 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1487723 Her fans are utter idiots like her. “The way dolly wants to look at Abell so cute” and the Usual

“yOuVe LoSt sO mUcH wEiGhT yOu LoOk AmAzInG” 😂😂😂😂
She didn’t really put on any mega weight apart from the normal pregnancy pounds. As vile on the inside she is, she looked great apart from the whole terrible Rihanna cosplay she had going on in the third trimester. A bit of puffiness- but just completely normal.

I’ve seen more comments like this. I don’t know why her moronic followers are pretending she’s had a huge postpartum, bouncin’ back glow-up. Erm, she evacuated the baby and a load of preggo related fluid.

It would be one thing if she was actually nice. I mean, can you imagine sucking up to such a hideous person? You risk verbal abuse every time you leave a comment with her getting her hair off about something or other.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t really put on any mega weight apart from the normal pregnancy pounds. As vile on the inside she is, she looked great apart from the whole terrible Rihanna cosplay she had going on in the third trimester. A bit of puffiness- but just completely normal.

I’ve seen more comments like this. I don’t know why her moronic followers are pretending she’s had a huge postpartum, bouncin’ back glow-up. Erm, she evacuated the baby and a load of preggo related fluid.

It would be one thing if she was actually nice. I mean, can you imagine sucking up to such a hideous person? You risk verbal abuse every time you leave a comment with her getting her hair off about something or other.
Reminds me of schooldays when everyone would suck up to the bullies/cool girls and would get a load of abuse but would continue to suck up to them.

Reactions: 3
How are so many influencers so lacking in common sense with their own children? I'm seeing it more and more. Just plain stupidity. Even if you weren't 'taught' certain dangers, it just comes naturally to protect your child from hazards.
I'm seeing babies playing with choking hazards, toddlers running near roads, babies in hot tubs, honestly the list goes on. And they film it for all to see.
I just don't get it.

Olivia Bowen #10 Liv the Div is off on a Jolly, out at a party or off riding Dolly.
I think it’s because the most important thing is the phone in their hand. That’s what the attention is focused on and to hell with everything else going on around them.

Reactions: 6
EDITED herself in a crop top I think they mean!
She’s always spoken about “knowing angles” to take pictures from so I have no doubt she’s sucking in, choosing the flattering angle and editing the tit out of it when really no one cares coz you just had a baby

Reactions: 4

I don’t think she is puffy. If anything I think she looks bigger now than before. She’s trying to hide it in baggy clothes 😂 she is currently fat. And the constant boozing Probably doesn’t help

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she is puffy. If anything I think she looks bigger now than before. She’s trying to hide it in baggy clothes 😂 she is currently fat. And the constant boozing Probably doesn’t help
Liv is many, many, many things, most of them negative- but she is not fat.

Reactions: 29
I absolutely cannot stand her, but calling any woman who’s only 8 weeks postpartum fat? … not a vibe.

Reactions: 34
Blimey I'm 11 weeks postpartum and I look nothing like her this has made me feel like tit, if she's fat I must be bloody huge!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Liv needs to stop giving unrealistic expectations to new mums. Great that Abel slept for 6 hours but that doesn’t happen early on for everyone. And it also won’t be like that from now on when he’s going through growth spurts, teething and leaps etc!

I also feel like (in my opinion, don’t come at me if you disagree) that Abel is too young to be doing any sort of sleep training! I’m in no way an expert on baby sleeping, my LO didn’t sleep through until he was about 10 months🤣

Reactions: 8
Liv needs to stop giving unrealistic expectations to new mums. Great that Abel slept for 6 hours but that doesn’t happen early on for everyone. And it also won’t be like that from now on when he’s going through growth spurts, teething and leaps etc!

I also feel like (in my opinion, don’t come at me if you disagree) that Abel is too young to be doing any sort of sleep training! I’m in no way an expert on baby sleeping, my LO didn’t sleep through until he was about 10 months🤣
The sleep coach we have used very clearly said that sleep training should not start before 4 months!

The sleep coach we have used very clearly said that sleep training should not start before 4 months!
I guess she may have just offered tips at this point to help him sleep a bit better.

Reactions: 3
My baby quite often did long stretches when he was tiny. I was smug about it. Thought it was down to all my hard work in persevering putting him down drowsy but awake. Then at about 5 or 6 months it all went to pot and he still doesn't sleep through now at age 4 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My baby quite often did long stretches when he was tiny. I was smug about it. Thought it was down to all my hard work in persevering putting him down drowsy but awake. Then at about 5 or 6 months it all went to pot and he still doesn't sleep through now at age 4 🤣
Oh yes. My daughter slept from the beginning then rhe sleep regression hit and she's only just started sleeping through at 5 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.