Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
The difference between alex and Olivia’s stories is staggering. Yea okay they’re both filming somewhat self indulgent stories but alex looks absolutely besotted with Abel and so happy as a dad… Olivia looks absolutely besotted with Olivia and so happy with Olivia.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

piggypig

Baby or not, Olivia is a bitch and motherhood won’t change her.

I also don’t get the whole “I hate her but she’s had a baby so now I’m cooing over her” thing? (Is this because I’m child free and don’t like children 😂😂)

The only reason she has “softened” so to speak is because she’s exhausted from birth and has a newborn. Give it a few weeks and she’ll be back to being a nasty POS like she’s always been. I can already tell she’s going to be one of those stuck up moms who think they know it all and tells you that you don’t know what real love is until you have a child 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
In what day and she would someone who bought a mansion and a whole fucking HORSE need a gifted pram for?! I’m so done with this influencer shit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 49

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
They want to keep him private but post pictures of his face slightly covered everyday? If you genuinely wanted to protect his privacy you would just announce he had safely arrived and that would be it. Newsflash... no one really cares about his face Liv 🙄 babies all look the same... and I've had 3 🤣

Also... "We won't be posting him until he's alot older" .....riiiighhht so when he's recognisable and vulnerable at the school gates. Makes sense 👍👍

Oh and also also.... you can clearly see his face in your video Alex!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

MissG11

definitely not been offered a magazine deal 😂😂 also Alex saying he doesn’t want to post his face, he already has several times in the stories he’s put up and then deleted?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I understand everyone needs me and us time but leaving him at 2 weeks old?! 😭 I could never
Nothing says “I’m so much more maternal than I ever dreamed I would be - it’s just sooooo natural to me” than leaving your two week old for a date night with ur husband who is at home 24/7 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Picklelily

VIP Member
She's had more child free nights out in the 4 weeks since Abel was born than I've had in the 12 years of being a parent 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

gingrog

VIP Member
"Don't lose yourself mamas, you deserve to be YOU too"

Just fuck off Liv. Stop giving unrealistic expectations to mums.

Sincerely,

A mum to a newborn who is cluster feeding, permanently attached to my boob, who barely has time for a shower let alone a fucking photoshoot.

Reactions: 40

MissPiggyLidia

Noooooo.. this wasn’t the winning thread title! What happened to @Cafffff ”Livs been poked by Rykards banjo, now she’s got a whiffy fandango”?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

jazzy22

VIP Member
Who’s ready for their hands holding the babies hand or foot announcement? Probably in black & white captioned “and then there were 5 (including the dogs of course) welcome to the world Baby Bowen. Please allow us time in private to enjoy our baby. Taking time off socials to soak up the baby bubble”
Followed by the whole shebang in OK mag in a couple of weeks with the life or death situation emergency c section birth story 😅
I mean I wish her a great & safe birth etc but it’s so typical what’s gonna happen isn’t it lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Comments on Alex's video. Why are they so rude I just don't get it. Maybe it stings that the haven't been offered a deal!
They’re so gross and embarrassing they’d literally have NOTHING without their followers. They need to get a grip the two of them. Why not stop showing half of him on your stories and then people won’t ask? Oh wait… you won’t do that because you need to make money off him and get gifted SHIT. For me it’s the fact they say it’s because they want to keep him private 🫠 Wasn’t the whole pregnancy documented and the baby shower sold for a magazine deal… so don’t act like you don’t take them 😂💸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

piggypig

They both think they’re hot stuff don’t they?! 😂😂

Both of them are very plain looking IMO.

Also, I left a comment on her home IG saying in this climate being a landlord isn’t something to flex and I was told to “fuck off” by one of them and got block lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Common as muck illiterate cunts the pair of them. Liv, you 'ain't' nothing and the only reason you have a semblance of fame is because you were finger blasted by 2 blokes on prime time telly. Well done, your son is gonna be so PROUD.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

DC182

Won't be long until the baby is on full livery.
New thread suggestions....

'Olivia begs for everything for free.....how long till she puts Abel on Full Livery?' 😂

**For the non horsey people in the group, full livery is basically when you pay for your horse to pretty much be fully looked after/fed/mucked out and so can essentially just turn up when it's convenient**

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35