Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as soon as breastfeeding is mentioned... doesn't even look like he's feeding, just doesn't look natural? I'm currently breastfeeding my nearly 6 month old and it's like holding a crocodile... Anything for likes and oh you are the best mom ever 😂😴
Trying to convince everyone she’s still breastfeeding… oh liv hun, behave. Understand that a photo for her is always very posed and just so and that’s whatever, it’s her ‘job’ after all, but I just don’t know why she is trying to act like she’s so maternal and breastfeeding came so naturally? Stop being a bellend 😂

Reactions: 14
What the hell, first stories of her dancing with friends with drinks then the breastfeeding post, gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she must have only had one or two, which is absolutely fine. then the post about being hungover!! If you’re drinking enough to be hungover you shouldn’t be feeding / in charge of a baby.
How is she doing it?! She must be pumping constantly to keep her supply up and have enough for the baby’s bottles when she’s not there 🤔

Reactions: 7
Her breastfeeding awareness week post made me roll my eyes SO HARD. why lie? She clearly doesn’t breastfeed anymore or all the time, she can’t do as she’s out all the damn time, I struggled hard to breastfeed, I cried most days due to poor latch and cracked nipples but I stuck to it and enjoyed it after a while, when she was 3 months I still couldn’t leave her for more than 2 hours due to leaking and her needing feeding. She was out all night and is constantly away from her baby. She’s an embarrassment and clearly is avoiding motherhood unless it looks good on her insta profile.

as soon as breastfeeding is mentioned... doesn't even look like he's feeding, just doesn't look natural? I'm currently breastfeeding my nearly 6 month old and it's like holding a crocodile... Anything for likes and oh you are the best mom ever 😂😴
Clearly a posed pic for the gram, cause who has time to set up a photo breastfeeding with a face full of make up, twit

Reactions: 10
What the hell, first stories of her dancing with friends with drinks then the breastfeeding post, gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she must have only had one or two, which is absolutely fine. then the post about being hungover!! If you’re drinking enough to be hungover you shouldn’t be feeding / in charge of a baby.
How is she doing it?! She must be pumping constantly to keep her supply up and have enough for the baby’s bottles when she’s not there 🤔
One word- formula 🙃🙂

Reactions: 3
One word- formula 🙃🙂
I've also seen a number of influencers exclusively pump but not admit it for ages. Although exclusively pumping is nearly impossible so they usually end up switching to formula after a few weeks.

Reactions: 5
I'm all for feeding your baby however you want. I take my hat off to anyone who is able to breastfed or express I wish I could have done so for my most recent baby. However, she has a very large following, most of which are probably mums/expectant mums at the moment and she's painting a very unrealistic image of how life can be whilst "brsastfeeding".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean it would be great if she could share with us how she maintains breastfeeding while having multiple nights away from her baby and drinking like a fish…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you'll find its called bare faced lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hungover cuddles? The fumes must be knocking the poor kid out. Honestly I thought we'd witness a changed woman when the baby arrived but it's actually worse than I thought it would be.

As above. One or 2 drinks is fine. Wont harm baby at all. But she was p!ssed and is now hungover.
So is she breast feeding or not?
Make your mind up woman.

Reactions: 4
whilst I was breastfeeding I went out for a meal & it was the first time I’d breast fed so yes I was very naive & did not realize an hour into the meal I’d have to come home because my boobs felt like a volcano waiting to erupt 😰😰 how she keeps being away from the baby so much & doesn’t in the slightest seem in discomfort is beyond me. bleeping idiot fully admitting to being hungover as well 😂 liv you really don’t help yourself darling xoxoxo

Reactions: 12
"Tattle has been asking how I breastfeed and get pissed" you mean Liv.
Honestly it's embarrassing. Who would even want to use those 2 words in the same sentence. This is the problem with "influencers" having babies for money

• Haha
"Tattle has been asking how I breastfeed and get pissed" you mean Liv.
Honestly it's embarrassing. Who would even want to use those 2 words in the same sentence. This is the problem with "influencers" having babies for money
Haha exactly. Soooo many messages 🙄

Reactions: 3
One pump a day. She’s full of tit!!!!! It’s people like her that make others think breastfeeding is easy when it’s bleeping not. She’s making me so angry. One pump a bleeping day. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hungover cuddles? The fumes must be knocking the poor kid out. Honestly I thought we'd witness a changed woman when the baby arrived but it's actually worse than I thought it would be.
I’m generally speaking fairly laidback but there’s something very icky about cuddling your baby, hanging out your ass and stinking of booze. She’s pure trash.

Reactions: 11
Oh shut your stupid ugly pillowface Liv. The poor child is neglected all the time. You are not breastfeeding. You are on the lash any night you can get out. You have not got a maternal bone in your body end of. And you’re trying to make other mothers on IG feel like tit.

And all the twats saying “thank you for sharing” “you’re so brave” “you’re an amazing mama” what a load of bollocks!
She has it so easy. She’s got everything handed to her on a plate for free. She’s not sacrificed any aspect of her previous life for this beautiful baby. She is a liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.