Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont get it. My son was born within a week of Abel and I cant bare to be without him.

I know its healthy to have time away from them, I've managed one two hour date, but isn't it more healthy to want to be with them? 🤯

Reactions: 21
I just dont get it. My son was born within a week of Abel and I cant bare to be without him.

I know its healthy to have time away from them, I've managed one two hour date, but isn't it more healthy to want to be with them? 🤯
My boy is much older, 9 months, and I’ve only had two evenings away from him, and one hair appointment. I could do more, sure, but honestly, I was desperate to have him, I couldn’t be happier to be his mum and nothing else really measures up now, he’s only small for such a short time after all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Some people just aren't maternal and struggle to attach to anything other than their reflection in the mirror.
Unfortunately for Abel, she's one of them. And her fella seems happy to go along with it.

Reactions: 21
And she’s out drinking again. I’ve never known a new mum go out without her child as much as she does. Still say they’ve got a full time nanny behind the scenes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Laura Whitmore is as bad. She's never at home and Iain Stirling is on tour alot too.

Reactions: 7
Is that a blue vape she’s holding alongside the booze in her recent story……?

Reactions: 5
If it makes anyone feel better for not leaving their kids my son is 3 years old & I’ve never had a night away where he slept at someone else’s house 😂. Liv is mum of the year 🫣😒

Reactions: 6
Surely you don't establish a proper supply if you aren't with your baby enough in the early weeks. I've breastfed two babies but I wouldn't know for sure because I didn't try leaving them for longer than a couple of hours. But don't you need to be with them when they're cluster feeding to establish your supply? If she is still breastfeeding I don't imagine she will be for much longer.

Not condoning anything but some people vape when drinking. I dont see the point but shes probably a sociable smoker when drinking so uses a vape? I may be wrong

Firstly though... HOW MANY BABY FREE NIGHTS NOW??? ID DIE FOR A BREAK from my 3 lol 😆

Reactions: 9
What's the need to post all of these stories of her and her friends dancing getting drunk? One is more than enough. Couldn't she post these to her close friends? 😅 you'd think she hadn't been out in a while with them or something...

Reactions: 11
Surely you don't establish a proper supply if you aren't with your baby enough in the early weeks. I've breastfed two babies but I wouldn't know for sure because I didn't try leaving them for longer than a couple of hours. But don't you need to be with them when they're cluster feeding to establish your supply? If she is still breastfeeding I don't imagine she will be for much longer.
I went out for a few hours in the daytime when my baby was about 7 weeks old and it was such a mistake. I was engorged and in pain and baby went back to cluster feeding like a newborn for days afterwards. It wasn’t worth it at all, I don’t understand how she’s leaving him so often

The vids from last night are embarrassing! Your a mum Olivia, try putting your child first. I can’t see how a party in someone’s tit kitchen was important enough to leave her baby AGAIN for? She must have had more time away from her son than she has had actually with him since he was born?!

Reactions: 16
The vids from last night are embarrassing! Your a mum Olivia, try putting your child first. I can’t see how a party in someone’s tit kitchen was important enough to leave her baby AGAIN for? She must have had more time away from her son than she has had actually with him since he was born?!
Definitely goes out more now than before, but then she didn't have something to get away from. Mum life really isn't for her.
What is it with 'celebs' and their constant need for partying? Especially when they now have families. You've got Chazza dragging her kid along to every party going then you have Liv leaving hers to go party.
Blimey it's not like these parties mean anything.
She'll never get that time back and in a few years, she might just regret it.
I'm getting real Kate Lawler vibes. Except she wanted this baby. She thought it was like a puppy.
I'm expecting loads of baby reels today, but we all know she's spending bare minimum time with the poor soul and will palm him off for feeds and changes.

The amount of nights out she’s had since having the baby is crazy. He’s practically a newborn still, how does she even want to be away from him. they’ve no routine at this age (usually) so they need you through the night. How does she deal with a young baby wo the a hangover!! That alone is enough to keep you in surely!
her obvious distain to motherhood aside, jumping around in that crowded small kitchen all night would be hell to me!

Not condoning anything but some people vape when drinking. I dont see the point but shes probably a sociable smoker when drinking so uses a vape? I may be wrong

Firstly though... HOW MANY BABY FREE NIGHTS NOW??? ID DIE FOR A BREAK from my 3 lol 😆
Also he smokes when he drinks so it’s more a sociable thing, you wouldn’t know she has a baby, she definitely doesn’t act like she’s just had one

Reactions: 4
as soon as breastfeeding is mentioned... doesn't even look like he's feeding, just doesn't look natural? I'm currently breastfeeding my nearly 6 month old and it's like holding a crocodile... Anything for likes and oh you are the best mom ever 😂😴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.