Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems as if the harsh reality of being a mom is hitting liv hard and she’s realising having a baby with Alex includes actual work, rather than just the badge of ‘I’ve got a baby with him so he’s mine’ territory marking she was spewing all over her socials while pregnant. Alex posts pics of him and Abel and seems very much in love and she’s posting pics of how it feels like heaven to be out without him at less than a month old…. What a shame.
100% and I love watching it!! Not so smug now that she gets no sleep or time in general!

Reactions: 7
I haven't been on these thread in months but someone on the love island one said they know Alex sort of and have been asked to come here , just came to see 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It seems as if the harsh reality of being a mom is hitting liv hard and she’s realising having a baby with Alex includes actual work, rather than just the badge of ‘I’ve got a baby with him so he’s mine’ territory marking she was spewing all over her socials while pregnant. Alex posts pics of him and Abel and seems very much in love and she’s posting pics of how it feels like heaven to be out without him at less than a month old…. What a shame.
I thought the exact same.. she doesn't actually look that happy tbh. Wel see

Reactions: 4
@Shoequeen91 show yourself hun x
I’m here, tattle is just being proper slow for me tonight! I’m just putting my placeholder comment here so I can catch-up in the morning.

All I’m saying is since I’ve known Alex he’s the biggest man child so that definitely won’t help her. I always found his mate Aaron to be fitter.
Where’s the second baby questioning? Never heard anything, but no harm in asking around lol.

For context I have mutuals with Alex from my friend and one of his friends going out. I don’t mean any of the gym king lot or whatever I mean school mates so pre-LI.

This is my pet hate!! When people count 4 weeks as a month 😩 at this rate they’l be celebrating his 1st birthday when hes 48 weeks old 😂😂
My pet hate too! It gives me the rage! 4 weeks is not one month! 8 weeks is not 2 months. 😩😩

Absolutely! What a shame! NAAAAAT! she’s so unmaternal it’s ridiculous, tbh she’s obvs off having a girls night so she won’t even see

Reactions: 5
I’m here, tattle is just being proper slow for me tonight! I’m just putting my placeholder comment here so I can catch-up in the morning.

All I’m saying is since I’ve known Alex he’s the biggest man child so that definitely won’t help her. I always found his mate Aaron to be fitter.
Where’s the second baby questioning? Never heard anything, but no harm in asking around lol.

For context I have mutuals with Alex from my friend and one of his friends going out. I don’t mean any of the gym king lot or whatever I mean school mates so pre-LI.
I know it’s hardly gospel but a lot of daily mail comments always say he has another baby with someone else. And it’s a secret. It’s discussed on here quite a lot. A lot of us think it’s fake cos how would he have covered that up he’s hardly famous enough for a NDA is he? I don’t know 🙈 would just love it to be true for her scandal. 😂 I’m guessing it’s not 😂
Does he play away a lot. That’s also always said as well that he’s cheated on her loads and she just lets him

Reactions: 4
Her fish face pout always gives me rage I wouldn't be surprised if he does play away . He's definitely settled for liv for the money and the deals they've had being married

• Haha
He 100% shags about, for sure. I don’t even blame the guy, she’s unbearable and he probably likes an opportunity to bang someone less grubby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand her logic. I've known celebs not share at all, some celebs to share their babies face until they're recognisable then not share when they are but she's not sharing him when he's a baby (which lets face it a baby's a baby you couldn't recognise me from my baby photo) but she's contemplating sharing photos of him when he's got distinctive features? Make it make sense 😩

Reactions: 17
I just don't understand her logic. I've known celebs not share at all, some celebs to share their babies face until they're recognisable then not share when they are but she's not sharing him when he's a baby (which lets face it a baby's a baby you couldn't recognise me from my baby photo) but she's contemplating sharing photos of him when he's got distinctive features? Make it make sense 😩
It just makes no sense whatsoever, like why would you suddenly decide that you do want your 3 million followers (who you have admitted you don’t know who half of them are)to see your child ?

Reactions: 7
That photo she’s uploaded is so fake/staged it’s ridiculous. Why can’t she part with her precious wine for a second & eat like a normal person lol? Such a nob.

Reactions: 13
She's always got a drink in her hand, surely she's not still breastfeeding? I hope they're not having the baby in bed with them after drinking either. I'm not mum of the year by any means but my husband was banished to the spare room if he had a drink so I could side feed and snooze without worry if I needed to

Reactions: 13
Her 3 week post partum reel is basically to show how she ‘bounced back’ so quickly. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was edited. I hate subtle brags like that from these influencers as it really can make people feel like tit.

Reactions: 18
Bought another rental. Hate people who do this, taking houses off the market that regular local people could buy. Buying them out of the housing market. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 25
She looks drunk in that photo 😫 hope she is careful
I don’t think she looks drunk per say but what’s the need to constantly be having an alcoholic drink whilst you’ve got your baby in your arms. I reckon she only started expressing so she can have a drink honestly 😅

Reactions: 15
Shock horror she’s given up BF, she only did it to get adoration from people. That’s it. Now she wants to go out and spend time with friends (without the baby) and drink, wouldn’t be surprised if she actually isn’t expressing as much as she makes out and is using formula.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she looks drunk per say but what’s the need to constantly be having an alcoholic drink whilst you’ve got your baby in your arms. I reckon she only started expressing so she can have a drink honestly 😅
Definitely! I'm surprised how much she's drinking, must of been gagging for it while she was pregnant! Alex will end being the stay at home dad while she's out on the piss all the time 🙄
Love her post this morning abiut expressing. Little miss know it all clearly knows nothing! It's not just about baby taking a bottle or his birth weight 🥴 it's because your supply doesn't regulate until about 6-8 weeks... If you express you're only meant to take what you need so she shouldn't have anything in the freezer. Taking too much out early on will increase your supply & give you an oversupply. There are soo many complications that can come from that for both her, but more importantly Abel! Hope the bottles he's being given are pace fed too, but I doubt it, old Liv knows best!
Enjoy your oversupply hun xo

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.