Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for a girls night- is the baby even a month yet? 🤯
From my experience those first couple months you’re really in your own cocoon, working out what the hell you’re doing, working out his little routine, just getting to know your baby and just enjoying being the 3 of you! The thought of leaving my newborn voluntarily more than on a in the first month would bring me to tears! I’m all for girls night outs and breaks away from motherhood believe me they’re needed! But this soon?!
Definitely don’t think she’s taken to it as much as she would like us to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Errrrr who’s idea was it to have glass panels in the door to the nursery? Good luck either going up and down the stairs in the dark or putting the light on and waking baby 😂
Also her stories ahhahahahaha
Also lol at it being for ‘national bikini day’… so she’s in a one piece. Well done, dopey.
Reminds me of when she posted photos of the shutters and said they were 98% blackout
Ermmm this story she posted today… full sun coming in, if their shut and 98% blackout wouldn’t room be dark 🤪

9501DA5B-1A51-4765-BDE4-E2B8A5DB8A5E.png

A0FD5AAB-7F17-4D08-82D3-F78797842E40.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FTP to Olivia’s threads so apologies in advance if it has already been mentioned…..but it absolutely boils my piss that she acts as though she is the only woman to have ever given birth/have a baby!!!!

Reactions: 13
Probably because she’s called it a day already. No judgement for that, but in the interest of being sooo open and honest…
I thought the same! As someone who exclusively breastfed my little one for a year, it’s very tying… can’t say breastfeeding lends well to girls nights out. Can’t actually remember what those are now personally 🤷🏼‍♀️

Probably because she’s called it a day already. No judgement for that, but in the interest of being sooo open and honest…
Yeah I can't see she's stuck to it. But she could of used her platform to not pretend and be honest. Let other mums who are struggling it is OK to stop if that's what they want not keep pretending

Reactions: 13
She's had more child free nights out in the 4 weeks since Abel was born than I've had in the 12 years of being a parent 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That hot tub video is not good. Put it away love and go see your son.

I went out with the girls for a lunch date when my daughter was 4 weeks old, was out for 4 hours but she came with me, she slept for 2 hours and was up and I breast fed at the pub restaurant. I would never have left her at home that early. Absolutely no way. I struggled to leave her for 10 mins to empty the bins when my husband was looking after her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was it just me who clocked Alex’s story a few days ago where he looked very much to be abroad?! He was walking down the road with a friend in front of him and had tagged him. Kept checking on here to see if anyone else had seen it but then it disappeared? He was silent on Instagram and she posted a lot of stories showing her mum/friends there but no Alex until the last day or so?!

Reactions: 8
Was it just me who clocked Alex’s story a few days ago where he looked very much to be abroad?! He was walking down the road with a friend in front of him and had tagged him. Kept checking on here to see if anyone else had seen it but then it disappeared? He was silent on Instagram and she posted a lot of stories showing her mum/friends there but no Alex until the last day or so?!

I SAW THIS!!! I was thinking the same thing!

Don't know if anyones posted this already but .. wowww

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It seems as if the harsh reality of being a mom is hitting liv hard and she’s realising having a baby with Alex includes actual work, rather than just the badge of ‘I’ve got a baby with him so he’s mine’ territory marking she was spewing all over her socials while pregnant. Alex posts pics of him and Abel and seems very much in love and she’s posting pics of how it feels like heaven to be out without him at less than a month old…. What a shame.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.