Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit early to be taking a newborn abroad no? Sounds like my idea of hell!

Reactions: 7
Bit early to be taking a newborn abroad no? Sounds like my idea of hell!
probably the best time to go tbh. All they do is sleep eat & tit. I could deal with that…. 7 months old on the other hand.. now that’s hard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alex is live on Instagram doing a DJ mix. What is he actually doing. He keeps twiddling knobs but not actually moving them. I don't get DJing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alex is live on Instagram doing a DJ mix. What is he actually doing. He keeps twiddling knobs but not actually moving them. I don't get DJing
Who wants to watch a DJ mix on a Wednesday dinner time? 🤔😅 He’s also put ‘morning mix’ when its half 12. Thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been watching old seasons of LI and omg what a witch Olivia was in there. How she treated Zara the day after she slept with Alex going round the villa telling everyone and saying how disgusting it was ...this is after she shagged Ryk in the bed next to the girl he was seeing (Then acting like Rachel's best mate the day after!)
When she was stuck in the hideaway with Kady she was acting as much as a toddler who had its favourite toy taken away as kady was yet when she comes out she made out that she was chill as duck and throws Kady under the bus saying tit like "omg how do you think I felt, I was the one stuck in there with her!". Mate you were screaming like a banshee as well head!
The way she shat all over Zara when she made Adam pick her purely for the immunity when Zara genuinely liked him and then as soon as the recoupling is done she tells Adam she cant fake her feelings anymore.
Just an absolute prize prick!

Reactions: 31
Been watching old seasons of LI and omg what a witch Olivia was in there. How she treated Zara the day after she slept with Alex going round the villa telling everyone and saying how disgusting it was ...this is after she shagged Ryk in the bed next to the girl he was seeing (Then acting like Rachel's best mate the day after!)
When she was stuck in the hideaway with Kady she was acting as much as a toddler who had its favourite toy taken away as kady was yet when she comes out she made out that she was chill as duck and throws Kady under the bus saying tit like "omg how do you think I felt, I was the one stuck in there with her!". Mate you were screaming like a banshee as well head!
The way she shat all over Zara when she made Adam pick her purely for the immunity when Zara genuinely liked him and then as soon as the recoupling is done she tells Adam she cant fake her feelings anymore.
Yes to all of this! And wasn't she also horrible to Sophie in there (god rest her soul). And to be quite honest I don't think Alex was that into her, it's just they came out and got so much exposure he thought he'd cling onto the fame and money. I obviously have absolutely no idea what they're relationship is like now (aside from the cheating rumours) but I always felt he stayed with her for the fame.

Reactions: 20
Yrppppp, she was an all round witch… ultimate pick me girl.

Reactions: 15
Those brows. Alot of celebs think having a baby is the same as having a dog. That's the first mistake.
Screenshot_20220706-163727_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
I loved going out being me again but missed my boy so much 🥺 post pending 🥱

Omg I’ve just seen the hot tub story, noooo. First hand embarrassment, imagine being a neighbour & seeing someone do that in their garden hahahhahaha creased.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She isn’t enjoying it she’s been out at least twice without him in his first month, that just doesn’t scream “I’ve had a change of heart and now I’m Uber maternal” does it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just get a funny feeling Liv hasn’t taken to motherhood as well as she thought she would. Alex seems besotted but I get the impression Liv is struggling

Reactions: 23
Just noticed the dog on its bed in the baby’s nursery. keep the dogs out of there?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Errrrr who’s idea was it to have glass panels in the door to the nursery? Good luck either going up and down the stairs in the dark or putting the light on and waking baby 😂
Also her stories ahhahahahaha
Also lol at it being for ‘national bikini day’… so she’s in a one piece. Well done, dopey.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.