Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine anyone especially a new mother pretending to drink more than they are.. shesprobably having a drink here and there but it just looks bad when it’s on Instagram several times a week when it may be only 1-2 drinks each time

Reactions: 6
I really don't think it's that deep 🤷🏻‍♀️

Clearly I'm in the minority here but I don't see anything wrong with a glass of wine with dinner, she's not been for a full on night out getting drunk as a skunk from what I can see? I'm sure we were all commenting on the fact she was still having a glass of wine with her dinner when she was pregnant, so it's not like she hasn't touched a drop of alcohol for 9 month. I feel like she's so set on not changing who she was and her lifestyle etc she's making more of a big deal on insta about going to the pub etc so she can be like no you can do both but I really don't think she's drinking enough to be affecting her parenting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I have never seen someone pout so much holding a baby
Because he’s an accessory — which we all anticipated. Can’t wait for him to be a toddler and be like Chucky way less easy to pose and boast when a mini monster is destroying the place 😂

Reactions: 15
More fool her. It’s all well and good having a couple of drinks but it’s up there with parenting hungover when you have to get up in the night to feed and you’ve had a couple of drinks.
look at us all assuming they don’t have home help 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nothing screams struggling more than a gazillion posts about not struggling and feeling herself 🙄 just stop posting and concentrate on getting back on track, if that’s what you want. Why do you need to get back on track so urgently anyway? Enjoy your bubble, why is there always such a rush to get ‘back’ to post baby life or shape.

Reactions: 15
The STATE of their grass in Alex’s story!!! Haven’t they got sprinklers at least?!? They’ve ruined that gorgeous garden - dead grass and manky pool. What a shame

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand how EVERYTHING is square in that new garden everywhere, no curves, all symmetrical 🤢 doesn’t go with the rest of the garden at all

Reactions: 5
"Don't lose yourself mamas, you deserve to be YOU too"

Just duck off Liv. Stop giving unrealistic expectations to mums.

Sincerely,

A mum to a newborn who is cluster feeding, permanently attached to my boob, who barely has time for a shower let alone a bleeping photoshoot.

Reactions: 40
She’s out of touch. If she was alone all day on maternity leave she would be singing a diff song I bet ya

Reactions: 22
Won't be long until the baby is on full livery.
New thread suggestions....

'Olivia begs for everything for free.....how long till she puts Abel on Full Livery?' 😂

**For the non horsey people in the group, full livery is basically when you pay for your horse to pretty much be fully looked after/fed/mucked out and so can essentially just turn up when it's convenient**

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The STATE of their grass in Alex’s story!!! Haven’t they got sprinklers at least?!? They’ve ruined that gorgeous garden - dead grass and manky pool. What a shame
my grass is the same and have a large garden. It’s a heat wave that’s what happens. I CBA/ can’t afford to water it all the time 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ok but I’m assuming you’re not Olivia and not a millionaire??
I hate th3e garden design 🙈 it's a huge garden with so much potential it would of looked better with curves. Not just a massive square of slabs it looks odd.
I can’t stand how EVERYTHING is square in that new garden everywhere, no curves, all symmetrical 🤢 doesn’t go with the rest of the garden at all
No exactly it looks really stupid to have such a large square paved space it doesn't go with the house at all. Love how she keeps trying to show it off in her stories. And the grass is ruined really no excuse with the money they have.

Reactions: 3
Yes the garden is ruined completely. Big slabs and too much going on it spoils the view.

Reactions: 7
Why has she got a full face of make up riding a horse in 26 degree heat?! Looool 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.