Olivia Bowen #9 Liv’s on mat leave, no remorse, she runs an Instagram for a horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not know literally anyone can remove an emoji from a photograph? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She got to show him all the time. Don't seem like she values his privacy much as if I was her I wouldn't show him at all if I felt like that

Reactions: 1
they annoy me so bleeping much Jesus Christ

They want to keep their baby private? Fine don’t keep posting attention seeking photos of half of his face on show or an emoji over his face??

I’ve seen PROPER celebrities handle it with class
and in a way where they’re not begging for peoples attention, like Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed for example, they rarely post pictures of their little girl Bodhi but if they do it’s a hand or the back of their head. I respect that of them but Alex and Olivia just want the free gifts, the attention and their kid is just a cash cow

they annoy me so bleeping much Jesus Christ

They want to keep their baby private? Fine don’t keep posting attention seeking photos of half of his face on show or an emoji over his face??

I’ve seen PROPER celebrities handle it with class
and in a way where they’re not begging for peoples attention, like Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed for example, they rarely post pictures of their little girl Bodhi but if they do it’s a hand or the back of their head. I respect that of them but Alex and Olivia just want the free gifts, the attention and their kid is just a cash cow
And when the press leaked a image of Bodhi she was the age of like 4 or 5 I think??? They protected her so well, THATS PRIVACY

Reactions: 8
I love how Fearne Cotton handles it, a natural shot of her daughter running off in the distance, or playing with her toys. not posed and not a big song and dance made up about it! Also not for any gain to her whatsoever, just keeping her little girl’s privacy where she can.

Reactions: 15
Wants privacy but then also still wants freebies, still has to post him so she can keep her brand collabs and doesn’t get dropped 😂 she’s so torn isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her middle name surely has to be Olivia Beggy Bowen. She’s ruthless. In her last story she’s basically looking for someone who works for BA to reach out to her & do it that way because she simply cannot be bothered to wait on the phone like us normal humans (oh & because she wants it free) just piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wants to skip the queue for British airways customer service. No wait in line like everyone else. You’re not the only one flying with a baby Liv 🙄

Reactions: 18
Bet she was definitely a mean girl at school. She certainly looks and acts like one

Reactions: 21
Does she also think she’s the only woman on earth to have a baby and most likely think BA will upgrade her lol

Reactions: 10
Saying she’s over whelmed … maybe she’s doing too much 🙄🙄 who needs to go out and get dolled up so quickly. Gotta give yourself time to adjust

Reactions: 8
Another influencer that can’t count their childs age.
born on 10th = will be 1 month old on the 10th of the following month.

face palm emoji

Reactions: 14

face palm emoji
This is my pet hate!! When people count 4 weeks as a month 😩 at this rate they’l be celebrating his 1st birthday when hes 48 weeks old 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

face palm emoji
omg I don’t know why this annoys me so much but it does! I know someone who counts months from the day their baby is born and not the date..it bugs me

Reactions: 7
Ugh she just so smug, don’t believe for a minute her post about hard days yesterday and now she’s so much better and it comes in waves 🙄 she’s posting this tit purely for engagement.

Reactions: 6
I'd take back the newborn bad days over the toddler bad days IN A HEARTBEAT 💓 hahaha I can't wait to see how she copes with the toddler stage. Cause ..

Send help lol

Also want to add.

I remember being stuck at home after every csection. Everyone was working. My partner had to go back to work and I was literally in agony trying to be a mum of 3. Let me tell you THAT was hard. That was an emotional roller coaster. Horrific actually !

Not saying I had it harder than anyone else. But she does have , plenty support, a partner there 99.9% of the time..

Reactions: 14
I know everyone’s situation is different and some have it harder than others but I just cba with someone like her saying how she sympathises with new mums about feeling tit. most of us are on our own all day getting by because partners go back to work. I’m sure she has her own struggles but she just can’t compare to the normal average new mum. She seems to be getting out a lot and doing well! Especially date night with a full face of make up at two weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.