Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gobble goose

Tbh I don't think the above is a good example of her rudeness , she did ask not to use ocd like that which I agree with I hate when people use it as a funny personality trait. Fair enough it was rude saying go away but the ocd comment to me wasn't rude and the commenter jumped on her at the wrong opportunity.
I duno I suffer with mental illness and if someone called the weather ‘depressing’ for example I just wouldn’t find it offensive. I just think when she says Alex is gay because his top he was wearing had ‘dickies’ on it, she looks stupid asking people not to say ‘OCD’ in general conversation lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

piggypig

Camilla abs Jamie from live island recently got married at the same place and I have to say I think their wedding looked a lot classier. I didn’t even realise it was the same place until I read it was the same place.
Camilla and Jamie are just classy people in general, so it’s no surprise their whole wedding was elegant and stunning, it reflects them well. Olivia’s wedding was a mess, a helicopter entrance for Alex? Fireworks? Perspex decorations? Ergh. It could have been executed well but I genuinely don’t think either of them have any style whatsoever, so it’s no surprise her wedding was a state.

• Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
Far too many Z listers are promoting this Natural Cycles shit as a form of contraceptive and I find it incredibly irresponsible. It tells you whether you’re fertile based on your basal body temperature which MUST be taken at the same time every day for it to give accurate results. BUT your body temperature can change based on several factors, not just ovulation. People should do their research on this before blindly following this idiot. Most women on this had accidental pregnancies or used Natural Cycles to track ovulation when they are TTC. Can’t believe how irresponsible she’s being but I guess anything to get some cash! She has no integrity.
To be fair I’ve used it for four years, I’ve used it correctly and I’ve been fine. It’s also got a higher Pearl index than the pill, which is packed full of hormones that completely ruined my well being. You have the option to enter all sorts of things when entering your temperature, like if you’ve had a bad nights sleep, have been drinking the day before or feel unwell etc, i don’t think influencers on Instagram are the right people to be advertising this at all, I was recommended it by my DOCTOR after a fair few appointments surrounding the best contraception for me. Women have been tracking their fertility using their temperature for decades, it’s a well known method. I just don’t think Olivia’s demographic (and I mean this in the NICEST way possible) are smart enough to really use Natural Cycles properly. You have to be absolutely 100% accurate with it

P.s I also don’t believe Olivia uses it

Staple

Chatty Member
So, I do have a bit of a suspicion that perhaps she had been trying for a long time and maybe was trying to deflect with “we don’t want children” type comments but I think that’s probably the worst way to deal with it as it just then makes people question your authenticity when you eventually become pregnant.

I do think it’s uncomfortable answering questions about starting a family if you are struggling but you can just swerve the question/answer with “ooh we don’t know yet!” Or be honest about any difficulties you are having.

I mean the latter isn’t easy, and as someone who went through 6 years/6 rounds of IVF and countless embryo transfers to eventually have my child, I am quite private and didn’t want anyone to know about our struggle, but I just never brought up having children myself and just joked off any “when are you guys having kids?” comments with “don’t know really, I like wine too much at the moment to consider that lolololol” or something similar.

Taking a very anti-child stance publicly to detract from struggling to conceive doesn’t seem like a great idea.

And, on that note, as a member of the Tattle AC12 elite I’d like to call out “our fertility struggle” coming to a low rent Sunday supplement any time soon…

piggypig

She makes me howl with the “let’s normalise relationships not packing on the PDA” while simultaneously posting staged as fuck photos of her looking “lovingly” at Alex trying to be couples goals. Like, yeah, spontaneous pics like that are cute AF when the couple doesn’t know the pic is being taken, but she’s staged and fake as hell.

Her whole personality is full of contradictions.

Doing interviews where she says she’s off contraception and they’re not, not trying to have a baby etc, then will make aggressive posts about not talking about them having babies. She will say and do anything to stay relevant.

Ugh, I can’t stand her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I do think that montage was lovely and they do seem happy and their friends and family seem really shocked and happy but she is still a fucking idiot And will milk this baby for all it’s worth

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
24 hours since the announcement and 3 posts already. More surprising is that none of them are ads (as yet 😂) This is going to be one long pregnancy 😴

• Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
They had the horse at the house for a shoot today, maybe a family portrait for the announcement? Weird to involve the horse like 😂

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Oi you common lot, I own a platinum and gold American Express card, look how utterly filthy rich I am!! This is bragging at its finest, and as common as she is! Does she not realise how cringe this looks, she’s got no class what so ever! Skank!
I was hoping it’s them paper ones that come with kiddie purses 😂

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
I don't think she's pregnant & I don't find the pregnancy speculation interesting. She's up her own arse for sure but the 'she's a bit bloated in that pic so must be preggers' I find a bit of a tedious link.
She is doing fuck all else of any interest 🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why anybody seriously pays her to advertise their products astounds me. So today yet another tan she’s advertising stating ‘she’s been using it for a year’ when she’s definitely promoted other tanning companies in the last 12 months. Just over a week ago she was going on about her go to products with bperfect cosmetics and how she uses them all the time and now today she’s bleating on about ‘her fav’ collection cosmetics 🤦🏻‍♀️ if anybody believes the crap that she spouts and actually buys products after seeing her promote literally anything, more fool them. She has got to be one of the most desperate disingenuous ‘influencers’ on Instagram

• Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
I thought she’d got up herself over time but watching this wow she obviously always thought she was someone special 😂 She does realise she is known for being a reality show contestant who had sex with 2 men on national TV and not a lot else. Sickens me how people like her are in the public eye for having no notable talent. Be interesting to see how she’ll cope when Instagram loses its appeal and all the ads and freebies dry up 🤷🏻‍♀️
I worked with her a year before love island, was a total bitch, we worked in customer services in a sales office, rude to customers, argumentative.