Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone also notice that she’s kept the hair extensions in for longer now? All the complaints must have worked because it makes no sense someone being paid 6 or 7 figures to promote hair extensions they never even use. They must have renegotiated the terms as this is the longest I’ve seen her keep them in 😂

Reactions: 6
More me me me footage of liv at MOS it seems, this girl can’t just enjoy herself without eye fuckin the camera can she 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes agree- they must have definitely told her she needs to keep them in longer now due to the feedback they received!

Reactions: 4
More me me me footage of liv at MOS it seems, this girl can’t just enjoy herself without eye fuckin the camera can she 😂
This is why I can’t stand social media sometimes. Her vanity comes before having a good time with her husband and friends. I don’t understand why she can’t get off her phone and be in the moment?! Too many people are like this and it’s sad.

Reactions: 3
Listening to LuAnna podcast today and Luisa Zissman said she met Olivia and Alex at the NTAs and had no idea who Alex was or that they were on LI… she also said Alex didn’t look happy about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can she drive???????? Does she drive??? Always seems to be chauffeured around by Alex/pals/taxis

Reactions: 3
Can she drive???????? Does she drive??? Always seems to be chauffeured around by Alex/pals/taxis
I’m sure she used to drive and had her own car at one point, I feel like I remember her posting something about selling it but this was a few years ago now. Haven’t seen her drive since, something must have happened surely for her to just get rid of her car and never drive again :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Few thoughts.

She’s either Cut or taken the extensions out.

Green blazer, white cycling shorts and black boots. She has zero style.

Her hallway is a tip! Eww.

Definitely doesn’t drive anymore. If she did could you imagine the amount of ‘accidental on purpose’ wheel shot stories to show off whatever expensive car she was driving. Obviously no ones giving any cars away to her just yet 🙄

Has anyone noticed she seems to be a bit better at marking things as an ad lately?
Yes she is when it’s obvious so she’s probably had a warning. But she’s still incredibly sneaky whenever she thinks she’s can get away with it.

Reactions: 5
Few thoughts.

She’s either Cut or taken the extensions out.

Green blazer, white cycling shorts and black boots. She has zero style.

Her hallway is a tip! Eww.

Definitely doesn’t drive anymore. If she did could you imagine the amount of ‘accidental on purpose’ wheel shot stories to show off whatever expensive car she was driving. Obviously no ones giving any cars away to her just yet 🙄

Yes she is when it’s obvious so she’s probably had a warning. But she’s still incredibly sneaky whenever she thinks she’s can get away with it.
Another influencer posted an email from asa the other day when she was reported for not declaring so liv must eventually be fed up getting the emails 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.