Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Anyone seen her story about bagging the “fittest guy to ever enter love island”? Vom. These two really think they’re the shit don’t they? She’s trash and he’s a chav. IMO Jamie Jewitt, Chris Taylor, Adam Collard (dickhead) and Max Morley are WAY WAY hotter than Alex.
Ovie is miles ahead of Alex Bowen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

piggypig

Great ad for that thermometer contraception she was pushing not so long ago 😂😂😂
I think people on here were guessing she was using it to help conceive more than anything.

Also, I feel bad for saying this but I really can’t see her being a mum...she’s too selfish. And she literally said she didn’t like the thought of Alex having more interest in the baby (or something along those lines). Seems like another poor child is going to be brought into the world to be a cash cow.

Summernights

VIP Member
Posting stories like this but complaining people bringing it up 🙄
Also, it doesn’t make sense. Having a baby doesn’t mean you have to stop listening to your husbands terrible DJ sets. You can have a baby and still dance in your back garden ….

• Haha

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I’ve seen so many of those baby bags, can’t wait for the milk or nappy cream to leak in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣, not to mention if the baby has a poo explosion on her Prada changing mat!
Also saying she’s a cool mum not a regular mum cause she’s forked out over a grand for her bag, meaning all us peasants are just regular mums. Go fuck yourself liv. This is a prime example that the baby is purely going to be for show and engagement. Poor thing.
I'd rather be a regular mum than the cool mum who's shagged a couple of different guys on TV ✌🏻

Just watching love island again and I forgot about her shagging rykard 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Kirstyroo

I find this girl so painfully embarrassing. I don’t know why she bugs me so much. The annoying “I’m so quirky and different from every other girl” faces she pulls when working out or in a car somewhere. “I’m so random and hilarious omg what am I like” storying of her nights out. The tacky dress sense and make up and hair of which she clearly thinks is the epitome of class. The attempt at a country bumpkin persona but being a massive chav. God, just everything. Acts like she is all for “being yourself” but it’s so obvious that everything she does is for clout and to show everyone how supposedly great her life is. The NTAs styling is tragic. Those black and white boomerangs with the stupid faces are so cringeworthy. I feel so much second hand embarrassment for her!

That’sOk

VIP Member
84ED70BA-81FD-451C-9238-E4C02213C742.jpeg

The aggressive bitch strikes again. She actually doesn’t have it in her to form an adult response!

If she was worried about dolly ‘blasting’ and injuring herself and if there is a 60mph road at the end of the field then just don’t bother taking her for a ‘controlled canter’ where she is going to be ragging dolly’s head off. I’m surprised she didn’t just lash a standing martingale on her.

I swear all this girl wants to do is hack out and canter in fields. Why the fuck didn’t she just get a cob she can have fun on (no offence to cob owners) or something that has been there and done it all and wants a quiet life.

• Wow

MrsRS

Chatty Member
On the beg for a free or discounted swimming pool now.
It’s common sense really isn’t it, when you find out you’re expecting a baby, the first thing you want to install is an outside swimming pool.
Totally safe 🙄🖕

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
also has she even began to think how triggering advertising contraception is to people that are trying to conceive/lost a baby/infertile etc. She barks on about how triggering and rude it is to ask if she’s going to have kids but on the other foot shoves a natural cycles contraception down our throats and forgets possibly a good quantity of her followers do not actually have a natural cycle and struggle with the concept of contraception due to the issues mentioned above. She really is a two faced insufferable cow. These things should only ever be advised after personal research or a doctor advising to. Not some thick idiot after a pay cheque
Sorry what?
people can’t talk about contraception because of other people going through infertility? Everything online is a trigger if you’re going through infertility.
she shouldn’t be advertising contraception full stop but I really don’t think this is the reason why.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

piggypig

Alex is the epitome of Chav, I don’t know what girls see in him. 🤮
Finally someone else who doesn’t get the attraction to him too!! I put a comment like this on an older thread and I had someone comment “if you don’t find Alex attractive let’s hope your partner looks like Brad Pitt” or something along those lines 😂

To me they’re both chavvy and arrogant and that’s a massive turn off.

• Haha

piggypig

She's posted that they spent £200 on a single shot in that restaurant...

They have the money, spend it how you like. It's just so trashy to put that in a story and let everyone know how much it cost.
With everything that’s been gifted to her it’s ridiculous that she’s moaning about £200!! That’s pocket change to her.

I work for one of the companies who she’s had home freebies off and recently I’ve moved to the marketing department in this company. Today I was filing away last years proposals and came across hers. Her proposal was so badly written and all she kept going on about was how many followers she has and she asked whether her posting the product on her personal account as well as her home account would “seal the deal” to get her the free product. Obviously my company gave her the free shit and she sent them an email full of screen shots of people asking about this product but none of her actually telling these people what it was. So she didn’t even keep to the proposal she had offered. She’s shit at her job but expects so much free stuff just because of her following.

we have also done collaborations with other influencers and they’ve adhered to the agreed terms, so it’s a piss take that she can’t.

• Wow
  • Haha

handymandy

Chatty Member
I’ve seen so many of those baby bags, can’t wait for the milk or nappy cream to leak in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣, not to mention if the baby has a poo explosion on her Prada changing mat!
Also saying she’s a cool mum not a regular mum cause she’s forked out over a grand for her bag, meaning all us peasants are just regular mums. Go fuck yourself liv. This is a prime example that the baby is purely going to be for show and engagement. Poor thing.

ngh

Nah this does not sit well with me. Promote/flog as much cheap tat and clothes as you want, but I do not agree with influencers promoting contraception. Every woman’s body is different and you should really be taking medical advice from someone medically trained, not a Z-lister off the gram. Especially ones like Liv, when we all know she doesn’t even use the stuff she puts up ads for

Reactions: 23

Welshy2022

It always amazes me when people just get pregnant 🤣 it's like a myth to me. My husband is infertile and we've tried fertility treatment in the past. We are now saving up for another go.
It's a natural thing but it's SO miraculous.

Edit- he didn't know he was infertile until we started trying for a baby after we got married, I'm so jealous of people who "try" for a couple of months and it just happens. So lucky!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23