Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Matterbaby for the nee thread titlešŸ‘šŸ¼ Had to shorten to fit - OliviaBowen #7 her attitude is destroying her career, forgets she has a horse cause she always on gear

mod edit; same user made the suggestion but less slanderous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
I wish sheā€™d just disappear full stop, letā€™s face it, sheā€™s about as useful as tits on a pigeon, I mean what does she actually do in life thatā€™s of any importance apart from scrounge? Liv youā€™re nothing but a parasite and a tit stain on the underpants of society!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish sheā€™d just disappear full stop, letā€™s face it, sheā€™s about as useful as tits on a pigeon, I mean what does she actually do in life thatā€™s of any importance apart from scrounge? Liv youā€™re nothing but a parasite and a tit stain on the underpants of society!!
Do you know what annoys me the most, is these influencers have the platform to support some great charities and causes. But none of them do, so infuriating. Why donā€™t they do something useful with it, something with a bit of depth. Not just posting ads of them dressed in terrible outfits every day

Reactions: 13
Do you know what annoys me the most, is these influencers have the platform to support some great charities and causes. But none of them do, so infuriating. Why donā€™t they do something useful with it, something with a bit of depth. Not just posting ads of them dressed in terrible outfits every day
I just donā€™t think theyā€™re that way inclined, theyā€™re too wrapped up in themselves and their pathetic lives. I donā€™t have a pot to piss in but I still donate to my chosen charities once a month. Thereā€™s nothing appealing about her what so ever, sheā€™s comes across as hard as nails, no softness what so ever, I canā€™t stand her!

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s the most vile person, she gaslights anyone calling her out to put the victim onto her and steer the conversation away from her being rude. I despise the air thief so much. Sheā€™s the worst kind of person

Reactions: 19
Also can we acknowledge the fact she mainly wears her own Merch for gym activities loool I wish they would cancel their ā€˜brandā€™ already itā€™s so rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s the most vile person, she gaslights anyone calling her out to put the victim onto her and steer the conversation away from her being rude. I despise the air thief so much. Sheā€™s the worst kind of person
This šŸ‘šŸ¼ šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 3
Tbh I don't think the above is a good example of her rudeness , she did ask not to use ocd like that which I agree with I hate when people use it as a funny personality trait. Fair enough it was rude saying go away but the ocd comment to me wasn't rude and the commenter jumped on her at the wrong opportunity.

Reactions: 29
Olivia quickly deleted the message after this lol. Didn't manage to catch her last comment, but Olivia started it with: "GO AWAY then....". I've never seen an "influencer" so rude to people. I don't understand how people actually like her. Her responses to questions and comments are actually horrible...
To be fair I do agree with her and I actually think she should be praised for this. OCD is not a joke.

Reactions: 29
Tbh I don't think the above is a good example of her rudeness , she did ask not to use ocd like that which I agree with I hate when people use it as a funny personality trait. Fair enough it was rude saying go away but the ocd comment to me wasn't rude and the commenter jumped on her at the wrong opportunity.
I did agree with what she said about OCD. I hate when people use it as a flippant remark. But it was her comment of "go away" after, which unfortunately she deleted all the comments before I could screenshot

Reactions: 5
Lets face it, itā€™s almost as if she waits in the shadows for someone to say something slightly out of line or dare disagree with her, sheā€™s enjoys belittling people and being rude!

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve heard her make a remark about being ā€œOCD about thingsā€ though, but I do agree that the term is just thrown about everywhere.

on another note, does anyone actually buy this exempt tit her and Alex sell? I did laugh at the fact she had to engage on the brands photo as hardly anyone else does šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve heard her make a remark about being ā€œOCD about thingsā€ though, but I do agree that the term is just thrown about everywhere.

on another note, does anyone actually buy this exempt tit her and Alex sell? I did laugh at the fact she had to engage on the brands photo as hardly anyone else does šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You're probably right and she will have been called out on it so now she's doing the same

Reactions: 4
She definitely has used ā€˜OCDā€™ flippantly herself previously. Sheā€™s said it in stories and also wrote it. This is probably the reason sheā€™s commented about it as she was pulled up on it. Sheā€™s a hypocrite of the highest order and I will not praise her for stating something sheā€™s previously used herself.

Also exempt society is total wank, 13 comments šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ they canā€™t be doing well at all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A2A3FB5E-2FF9-498C-A99E-BEB2CD736129.jpeg

more gaslighting, it was only up for about half an hour before she deleted it. Why even bother replying with a lie, just donā€™t reply at all šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I duno I suffer with mental illness and if someone called the weather ā€˜depressingā€™ for example I just wouldnā€™t find it offensive. I just think when she says Alex is gay because his top he was wearing had ā€˜dickiesā€™ on it, she looks stupid asking people not to say ā€˜OCDā€™ in general conversation lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.