Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 years on.. and I still can’t get over how bad his tie was.

Like two chavs trying to be posh for the day and failing so so bad.
Her hair was an absolute mess too! Her dress was nice, not something I would go for, but the way she styled her hair and the choppy, poofy veil she wore with it was not nice at all. The whole wedding cost £100k apparently and it looks tit.

Didn’t she say leading up to the wedding that she was keeping things private as her whole love life was online or something like that? Only for it to come out that she was quiet about the wedding as they were paid for an OK Magazine feature of their wedding. Same with the house, she wanted to keep that private, only for her to do a show all paid feature with OK Magazine again!! She must have raked in the cash with those deals as Jade Goodey was paid £700k by OK for her wedding feature. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Bowen’s got more than that!

Reactions: 9
Camilla abs Jamie from live island recently got married at the same place and I have to say I think their wedding looked a lot classier. I didn’t even realise it was the same place until I read it was the same place.

Reactions: 16
Her hair was an absolute mess too! Her dress was nice, not something I would go for, but the way she styled her hair and the choppy, poofy veil she wore with it was not nice at all. The whole wedding cost £100k apparently and it looks tit.

Didn’t she say leading up to the wedding that she was keeping things private as her whole love life was online or something like that? Only for it to come out that she was quiet about the wedding as they were paid for an OK Magazine feature of their wedding. Same with the house, she wanted to keep that private, only for her to do a show all paid feature with OK Magazine again!! She must have raked in the cash with those deals as Jade Goodey was paid £700k by OK for her wedding feature. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Bowen’s got more than that!
The dress was very ill fitting too, it looked really too tight in places and sagged in others. Not a fan of the style either, but I bet on someone elegant it would have looked lovely, but she just looked cheap. Her hair was hideous, it looked like it wasn’t finished and as if she had been pulled through a bush and as for her veil it was like one of those hen party accessories 😩 might have been to others taste but for me the whole day was just so tacky. She really hasn’t got a clue how to be classy at all, really downgrades anything she touches 🙈

Camilla abs Jamie from live island recently got married at the same place and I have to say I think their wedding looked a lot classier. I didn’t even realise it was the same place until I read it was the same place.
Yeah they had such a lovely wedding, it was black tie and on another level of class in comparison

Reactions: 6
Camilla and Jamie are just classy people in general, so it’s no surprise their whole wedding was elegant and stunning, it reflects them well. Olivia’s wedding was a mess, a helicopter entrance for Alex? Fireworks? Perspex decorations? Ergh. It could have been executed well but I genuinely don’t think either of them have any style whatsoever, so it’s no surprise her wedding was a state.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Camilla and Jamie probably spent less as well😂

Olivia, money can’t buy you class

Reactions: 10
Yeah Jamie and Camilas wedding was very classy. I know a lot of people that got married at that venue, it’s stunning from the front and the bridal suite is amazing but the rest is so rubbish. Small long reception room, everything in separate areas rather than all together, so your wedding party gets separated up after dinner. Definitely not the nicest venue in Essex that’s for sure.

Yes her hair was just terrible, his suit was awful, her dress was sub par, not terrible but not a show stopper, it was all just tacky as hell. Personally I think you should look back on your wedding day and feel like you looked the best you’ve ever looked- but I’ve seen her look better in normal dresses or outfits. But just typical them- Chuck money at something, add this, add that, got to have this, got to have that, suddenly it’s overloaded with crap, instead of just light touches here and there to create a classy feel. Exactly like they’ve done with their house and outside area.

Reactions: 11
Yes her hair was just terrible, his suit was awful, her dress was sub par, not terrible but not a show stopper, it was all just tacky as hell.
Her dress was enzoani. I think all their dresses look trashy imo

Reactions: 1
Camilla and Jamie are just classy people in general, so it’s no surprise their whole wedding was elegant and stunning, it reflects them well. Olivia’s wedding was a mess, a helicopter entrance for Alex? Fireworks? Perspex decorations? Ergh. It could have been executed well but I genuinely don’t think either of them have any style whatsoever, so it’s no surprise her wedding was a state.
The Perspex head table full of pink fake petals made cringe the hardest. Like what on earth was you thinking???

Her dress was enzoani. I think all their dresses look trashy imo
Some of their understated dresses can be nice on the correct people. The issue with hers is that she basically merged 3 dresses together, added that god awful hem to her train which made it look like my nans net curtains, and ruined what possibly could have been an already nice dress, trying to add her edginess to her wedding gown is just a big no. Trying to be different and thinks cause she’s ‘a designer; fashion and interior’ she can do these things and get the best result. Problem is she has no style or a clue. So she looked a mess

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When people say things like, 3 years and forever to go...I think really?! Maybe it's because I'm in an unhappy relationship and most people I know agree with me about their partners 🤣. When people put stuff like that i just think blah. Are you really that happy, really??
Are people who are that happy, do they have to write it down on social media for people to read, or are they just happy and get on with it.
I hate public displays of affection though to be honest so maybe that's just me. I hate that everyone paints their life as a fairytale when we all know life isn't like that. Be more honest! Tell us you hate him every now and again 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but this story does not sit right with me at all!

“Obviously it works for some people, some people it’s not going to work for….”

So nonchalant like she’s talking about an acne cream or something. Errrrrm If it doesn’t work liv.. it results in a baby. An actual human being! How can she be so causal about that?? I’m actually dumbfounded.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry but this story does not sit right with me at all!

“Obviously it works for some people, some people it’s not going to work for….”

So nonchalant like she’s talking about an acne cream or something. Errrrrm If it doesn’t work liv.. it results in a baby. An actual human being! How can she be so causal about that?? I’m actually dumbfounded.
Far too many Z listers are promoting this Natural Cycles tit as a form of contraceptive and I find it incredibly irresponsible. It tells you whether you’re fertile based on your basal body temperature which MUST be taken at the same time every day for it to give accurate results. BUT your body temperature can change based on several factors, not just ovulation. People should do their research on this before blindly following this idiot. Most women on this had accidental pregnancies or used Natural Cycles to track ovulation when they are TTC. Can’t believe how irresponsible she’s being but I guess anything to get some cash! She has no integrity.

Reactions: 9
Far too many Z listers are promoting this Natural Cycles tit as a form of contraceptive and I find it incredibly irresponsible. It tells you whether you’re fertile based on your basal body temperature which MUST be taken at the same time every day for it to give accurate results. BUT your body temperature can change based on several factors, not just ovulation. People should do their research on this before blindly following this idiot. Most women on this had accidental pregnancies or used Natural Cycles to track ovulation when they are TTC. Can’t believe how irresponsible she’s being but I guess anything to get some cash! She has no integrity.
To be fair I’ve used it for four years, I’ve used it correctly and I’ve been fine. It’s also got a higher Pearl index than the pill, which is packed full of hormones that completely ruined my well being. You have the option to enter all sorts of things when entering your temperature, like if you’ve had a bad nights sleep, have been drinking the day before or feel unwell etc, i don’t think influencers on Instagram are the right people to be advertising this at all, I was recommended it by my DOCTOR after a fair few appointments surrounding the best contraception for me. Women have been tracking their fertility using their temperature for decades, it’s a well known method. I just don’t think Olivia’s demographic (and I mean this in the NICEST way possible) are smart enough to really use Natural Cycles properly. You have to be absolutely 100% accurate with it

P.s I also don’t believe Olivia uses it

Reactions: 18
To be fair I’ve used it for four years, I’ve used it correctly and I’ve been fine. It’s also got a higher Pearl index than the pill, which is packed full of hormones that completely ruined my well being. You have the option to enter all sorts of things when entering your temperature, like if you’ve had a bad nights sleep, have been drinking the day before or feel unwell etc, i don’t think influencers on Instagram are the right people to be advertising this at all, I was recommended it by my DOCTOR after a fair few appointments surrounding the best contraception for me. Women have been tracking their fertility using their temperature for decades, it’s a well known method. I just don’t think Olivia’s demographic (and I mean this in the NICEST way possible) are smart enough to really use Natural Cycles properly. You have to be absolutely 100% accurate with it

P.s I also don’t believe Olivia uses it
But that’s the thing, you’ve spoken to your doctor about it, you’ve tried other contraception and found this works best and you use it correctly.

I genuinely don’t think ANY celebrity should be advertising contraception in any form. It’s not their place to advise or sell contraception to woman who they don’t know. Every woman is different, I get on really well with the mini pill and have been on it for 10 years with no pregnancy scares or adverse side effects, other women don’t do well on it. It’s all personal choice but I want people to do their own research on contraception and speak to their doctor instead of listening to Olivia Bowen off of Love Island 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not right to say “natural cycles has a better success rate than the pill” because it’s all relative. When used correctly, they both have the same 93% success rate, but not using it correctly will obviously alter that success rate for both methods.

Women and people with uteruses, just do your own research on what contraception is best for you and don’t listen to the cash cow that is Olivia Bowen! 😂

Reactions: 12
When people say things like, 3 years and forever to go...I think really?! Maybe it's because I'm in an unhappy relationship and most people I know agree with me about their partners 🤣. When people put stuff like that i just think blah. Are you really that happy, really??
Are people who are that happy, do they have to write it down on social media for people to read, or are they just happy and get on with it.
I hate public displays of affection though to be honest so maybe that's just me. I hate that everyone paints their life as a fairytale when we all know life isn't like that. Be more honest! Tell us you hate him every now and again 🤣.
I’m married, 7 years in now, been together 10 and yes we are still really happy. It’s not all a bed of roses, we take the bad with the good but I’m still so blessed and lucky to have my husband.

I don’t post on social media though. I hate those smug bastard but yes it’s definitely still possible to be happy long term. I hate pda too, gives me the ick.

I definitely don’t think all is as it seems with those two though. They wouldn’t still be together if it wasn’t for the money.

Reactions: 5
As someone who has been using these types of apps for years due to TTC I can confirm if you have any sort of irregular cycle they are not reliable enough!! Very worrying for young girls who might not be aware of their cycle length and put all their trust in an app telling them when a green day is!! Definitely not something that should be promoted how she does.

Reactions: 5
also has she even began to think how triggering advertising contraception is to people that are trying to conceive/lost a baby/infertile etc. She barks on about how triggering and rude it is to ask if she’s going to have kids but on the other foot shoves a natural cycles contraception down our throats and forgets possibly a good quantity of her followers do not actually have a natural cycle and struggle with the concept of contraception due to the issues mentioned above. She really is a two faced insufferable cow. These things should only ever be advised after personal research or a doctor advising to. Not some thick idiot after a pay cheque

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.