Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
If she is pregnant, it actually makes me feel quite sad. I got with my boyfriend the same year as Olivia and Alex, and we started trying after about two years and still nothing. I can’t get her saying she didn’t want to share Alex with her child and if she is pregnant it’s like oh, what about me? (And many other woman who probably feel the same) I always wanted to share my babies with my man. Good luck to her if she is pregnant but it’s always the people who can’t look after kids, or don’t want them who have babies and the people who want them soooooo bad can’t :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

cchurch69

Ahh I actually like Molly Mae. I like her personality and I’m glad she’s successful. Olivia’s just a fucking stuck up bitch who thinks she’s original.
Can’t stand either of them, but Molly Mae is braggy and materialistic, it’s far from classy! You only have to look at her stories today and the endless LV photos, it’s never ending and quite frankly as chav as fuck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

AshW333

A2A3FB5E-2FF9-498C-A99E-BEB2CD736129.jpeg

more gaslighting, it was only up for about half an hour before she deleted it. Why even bother replying with a lie, just don’t reply at all 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Emma20191988

4 months is not enough time for something like that to then promote it...! Should be at least 12 months. 4 months is only 4 opportunities to get pregnant. She's so quick to jump on the band wagon. And this is quite a risky one

Reactions: 21

Rhi2503

First time poster here! Is it winding anyone else up that she is acting as if she’s the only person who has ever been pregnant? Like almost giving advice to others when she’s been pregnant for about 10 seconds.

Cafffff

Absolutely howling at these Instagram stories 😂 “Normalise having friends of the opposite sex”… Olivia hun, you got my best friends sister thrown out of an event Alex was DJing at because Alex was giving her the eyes. You’re an absolute ratty beg and your marriage is FAKE AF!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Welshy2022

Sorry I don't get the obsession with finding out when she's due and even when she conceived...!? She has to keep some stuff private 🤣

handymandy

Chatty Member
Sitting here howling that she had a helicopter for her wedding 😂😂😂 actual fuck off who do they think they are
Such a trash wedding. Never met a woman so up her own self all the time. Watching their wedding video on a ‘family day’ is the height of arrogance and narcissism 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20

Picklelily

VIP Member
I hope they get their shit together now, stop the drugs, the excessive drinking, the cheating rumours etc. As much as they can be twats, I'm pleased for them and hope the pregnancy goes well.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
She reminds me of Beth Sandland, who went on and on about unsolicited advice and negative stories about pregnancy and giving birth, and then when she had her baby, apparently got PTSD from the experience and then complained that no one online is honest about the process! You can’t have it both ways!

Here4TheBants.24.7

We were right! Such a basic announcement. Now cue the videos of them telling their friends and family

She looks about 20 weeks?
Personally I like the announcement small and personal to them. Better then all these over the top photo shoots most infulencers have.

Thanks bowens for announcing what all of us already knew 😅

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Watch her get everything gifted now. Free pram, nursery, car seat, everything. Annoying!

A baby is always happy news, I actually hope it grounds her and gives her some perspective.

Still can’t stand her though.