Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vitton05

She's posted that they spent £200 on a single shot in that restaurant...

They have the money, spend it how you like. It's just so trashy to put that in a story and let everyone know how much it cost.

Reactions: 17

Summernights

VIP Member
3504BF40-1EA7-4058-A68C-FBA7F0DEB484.png
She literally said on a story last week that children were never an interest for her?
shes fucking weird man

Reactions: 16

piggypig

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I HATE her.

She is one of the LEAST relatable and down to earth influencers out there!! Is she on fucking drugs....oh wait....

Also, she 1000% thinks she’s better than any of us, the way she goes on about how she’s so lucky she gets everything for free while we have to work for it is the epitome of having a superiority complex.

Attachments

Sloppys

VIP Member
Camilla abs Jamie from live island recently got married at the same place and I have to say I think their wedding looked a lot classier. I didn’t even realise it was the same place until I read it was the same place.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
It’s probably cause she spends all day in bed prior to pregnancy and comes across as super lazy that people enjoy to tell her she’s gonna get a shock. Either way she’s a rude cunt can’t stand her

Gobble goose

That bloody kitchen sofa 😂😂😂 we were trying to tell her this about 4 threads ago when she was telling us it was the most gifted… sorry fantastic, sofa in the world

• Haha

Trombolese

Chatty Member
She off again, having a go at someone on her latest freebie post 😂😂😂
On a serious note, why do brands want to work with her when she’s this unprofessional? She’s essentially representing them when she’s paid to advertise their product and the general public are the customer, if I spoke to people in a rude way and swore at them in work I would 100% get sacked and rightly so.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I think she’s definitely pregnant.
I know people find it boring speculating but she’s not doing anything interesting at the moment, it’s all ads. Every photo she’s covering her stomach with something and we’ve seen her have two small glasses of red wine in the last month which some people say isn’t harmful.

Last edited:

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Ahh I actually like Molly Mae. I like her personality and I’m glad she’s successful. Olivia’s just a fucking stuck up bitch who thinks she’s original.

• Heart

MissG11

Listening to LuAnna podcast today and Luisa Zissman said she met Olivia and Alex at the NTAs and had no idea who Alex was or that they were on LI… she also said Alex didn’t look happy about it 🤣

• Haha

cchurch69

Honestly, you’d think she was some sort of obstetrician the way she’s spouting off in her stories!! She really is an unlikeable, patronising narcissistic CUNT

• Heart

Flyonthewallxo

is it just me that thinks there may be a pregnancy soon, 1 to stay relevant but 2, she's covering her stomach in every recent photo, everything oversized, etc. i saw an xmas pic of her in revealing clothing but maybe she wasn't showing yet, idk or care but its just a thought...

EDIT: just caught up and half of you are already on the case hahahhaa

• Haha

cchurch69

I wish she’d just disappear full stop, let’s face it, she’s about as useful as tits on a pigeon, I mean what does she actually do in life that’s of any importance apart from scrounge? Liv you’re nothing but a parasite and a shit stain on the underpants of society!!

• Haha