Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnie37

Ahhh…. There it is 8.30am , NYD 😂 !!!! We called it tattlers !!!
Happy for them - a baby is a gift 😄. ! But most importantly … tattle was RIGHT 😜

Reactions: 20

handymandy

Chatty Member
It all seems very me me me still, nice montage but we didn’t need to see you telling your friends, family and the local butcher about your pregnancy. Close family fine but that many? Sorry it screams attention seeking. Maybe I’m just being a humbug but it’s just typical liv behaviour 🙄

Lizziebox

Wow she’s so defensive 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly this lady has messaged her nothing nasty and she takes offence and calls her out. Pathetic. Liv you were on a reality show years ago, you’re nothing special so get over yourself 😡
to be honest I agree with Liv a little, I am pregnant first time mum and really struggled with the fact that when people found it all I got was negative stories about everything. I was told labour will be hard, I will never sleep again, never have a life again etc etc. on top of that I was also struggling with the pregnancy and then nervous hearing everyone’s negative stories. It took me a while to ignore as everyone has different experiences.
Although she could of worded it more politely, when people started talking about the negative side I just got used to ignoring it

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Sorry but this story does not sit right with me at all!

“Obviously it works for some people, some people it’s not going to work for….”

So nonchalant like she’s talking about an acne cream or something. Errrrrm If it doesn’t work liv.. it results in a baby. An actual human being! How can she be so causal about that?? I’m actually dumbfounded.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
She always goes on about people being so triggered, but she is the worst for it 😂 I can’t wait for the melt downs she will have when people DM her about the baby, I don’t think she’s cut out for being in the public eye.
The mummy police are the WORST as well. She’s gunna be triggered every day

Reactions: 19

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Olivia Bowen - still following racist Elle Darby on Instagram 🤢
Are you just going from thread to thread putting this on? It’s weird. The tweets are disgusting but we have no idea what people are doing with their day. Nobody else is accountable for tweets she’s put out herself, Olivia and others your writing on might not even have a clue what’s going on yet

Agree that olivia is annoying for the majority of reasons but why are people so angry saying she isn’t maternal. I’m not the most maternal person in the world. But once my child was here I try to be the best mum I can be, and I love my children. I would hate to think people didn’t think I was entitled and should of had children because I wasn’t the most natural maternal mother that lived.

handymandy

Chatty Member
She’s the most vile person, she gaslights anyone calling her out to put the victim onto her and steer the conversation away from her being rude. I despise the air thief so much. She’s the worst kind of person

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
E3DB7F3E-9B8F-4329-A099-9EB4C918AEEF.jpeg

I have a bigger belly when I need to fart. She is gonna be totally insufferable during this pregnancy. Anything and everything will relate to it even if it’s ridiculous…’My cousin’s best friend’s dog is pregnant with puppies, its like it wants to share this journey with me’.

• Haha

handymandy

Chatty Member
lazybones liv better get her sleep in now, can’t wait for her to moan about how tired she is once baby is here! She moans enough about being tired as it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her life will be flipped 180.

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
It always amazes me when people just get pregnant 🤣 it's like a myth to me. My husband is infertile and we've tried fertility treatment in the past. We are now saving up for another go.
It's a natural thing but it's SO miraculous.
It is such a miracle, and it’s wonderful and exciting and I’m genuinely happy for people who don’t struggle with fertility. But telling your 2.7million followers that basically you’re pregnant because you deserve to be is not a good look and will make lots of people feel shit about themselves.

Sending you love & luck for your next try welshy2022, I hope it works out for you xxx

• Heart

Trombolese

Chatty Member
5E4F9645-D0A5-4861-8E2D-8375944821D3.png

without being filtered to high heaven, she’s starting to look like one of those people who have too much work done

• Haha

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
The video of them telling everyone is cute BUT that first clip of the two of them… it can’t just have been an off the cuff moment because they obviously set their phone up to record! Just shows how literally everything they do is for the gram

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Am I missing something here?
I made my nana a photo album of photos from my wedding as she wanted them, and my mum and MIL wants one doing to look back on. I don't get why it's weird mums and family want to look back on their child's wedding? Would be weird doing one for friends, but if you're family is proud and want to remember the day? 🤷‍♀️ 😂

I do find making people rewatch the wedding vid AGAIN abit far tho 😂
I find it strange that’s it’s so many years later, perhaps the Xmas after but now it’s a little random. Almost like the couldn’t think of anything else to get her 😂😂

Reactions: 18

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Can’t go in to detail because they were coked up to the eyeballs the whole time. Who romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 18