Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocdip

VIP Member
We once had someone on here claiming to be friends with someone or something like that that was apparently in a long term relationship with Alex, he was in family pictures, weekends away etc but we don’t know how true that was
Wow just wow! did this person bring receipts ? how stupid would he be to have pictures with another woman 🤦‍♀️

Leo100

VIP Member
She has removed the stories where she has said she has taken Alex to the supermarket 😂😂 The only thing she is talking about sat in the car now is the fact she is going to go on a run when she gets back
Omg I have just watched the full thing and the house page story wondering wtf I'm missing 🤣 I bet she's had loads of messages and she doesn't have a come back so that'll be why it's gone

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Just had a flick through some other Instagrams (ferne, billie faiers, Olivia attwood etc) and they’ve not tagged that Abbot Lyon or #ad. Olivia bowen also says thanks for inviting us Abbott Lyon on one of her stories so she must have got invited by them as she does ads for them. As a job basically rather than being invited by itv or whatever as she is definitely not relevant enough!

It’s just typical Olivia really. Has to do a paid advert at every opportunity unlike the rest of them.