Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough due dates are an estimate, but the secrecy winds me the duck up. Maybe just say the month?

She's just holding the little bit of privacy and power that she has left can because she sells every other aspect of her life. I don't doubt it'll be on the front of ok magazine when the baby is born.
Totally agree. For people that have had children and that probably the only ones remotely interested it’s not that hard to work out. She’s due mid June I think, end of June at the most

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see he stories talking about being pregnant , yesterday I think?

she could barely even say the words…it was all just so unnatural

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see he stories talking about being pregnant , yesterday I think?

she could barely even say the words…it was all just so unnatural
It’s unnatural because she’s not maternal in the slightest. She slipped up a bit and said babies/pregnancy was never something she was interested in. It’s always been Alex who was more upfront that he definitely wanted to have them, so you can guarantee she’s only having a baby to keep him around and to get more interest in her. I just feel sorry for the baby because you can just see it being used as a marketing tool for her again.

Reactions: 11
I agree. It's like she's in denial. Those lingerie pics and those awful camel trousers and crop top 🤢 and her comments here and there, she's not mentally prepared at all.

I agree. It's like she's in denial. Those lingerie pics and those awful camel trousers and crop top 🤢 and her comments here and there, she's not mentally prepared at all.
But then of course , they are all ADs aren't they? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Some of her responses to the comments on her nursery post on the home account are so defensive. Honestly she can’t help herself can she, asking for advice then taking it personally

Some of her responses to the comments on her nursery post on the home account are so defensive. Honestly she can’t help herself can she, asking for advice then taking it personally
Thing is she’s not really interested in anyone’s opinion/advice. She’s only done the post knowing companies will see it and gift her free stuff. The whole home account since it started has been her begging and then getting everything done for nothing. With all the begging and ad posts she does, I don’t know when she’ll have time to look after a baby 😂

Reactions: 8
Thing is she’s not really interested in anyone’s opinion/advice. She’s only done the post knowing companies will see it and gift her free stuff. The whole home account since it started has been her begging and then getting everything done for nothing. With all the begging and ad posts she does, I don’t know when she’ll have time to look after a baby 😂
I agree 🤣🤣 a lot of her responses are “it’s personal choice so we’ll just do XYZ” and it’s like, if you’ve already made up your mind why are you asking for advice ? The one that made me laugh was someone said to definitely get a changing table because it’s easier than sitting down especially if you end up have a c section and she replied being like “it’s personal choice isn’t it” no it’s not really, it’s practicality. I had an emergency c section and thank god I had a changing table because there was no way I could have kept getting down on the floor to change my baby.
I genuinely think she is going to be in for the biggest shock when this baby arrives, I know all new mothers are in for a shock but Oh-liviar (read in Alex’s accent) for sure is going to have it knocked out of her. When will she find the time to pose in her underwear on the bed when the baby constantly needs feeding and changing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You just KNOW she is absolutely gutted that she cannot drink anymore. She is raging inside secretly. Shame, I do not get any maternal vibes from her
The last thing I cared about when I found out I was pregnant was that I couldn’t drink anymore. It’s really sad

Anyone else HATE the scraped back wet hair look? Just doesn't suit anyone. And that dress is vile sorry 🤢

Maybe I'm crazy but I had a baby in Feb and granted people weren't vaccinated then but I was terrified of getting COVID while pregnant. So many people have gone into preterm labour when getting COVID in pregnancy, seeing her in a group like that with no masks makes me feel so uneasy.

Anyone else HATE the scraped back wet hair look? Just doesn't suit anyone. And that dress is vile sorry 🤢
I don't get that hair style either, mine looks like that if I don't wash it for a few days mind, so plus side of the oil slick look is I can be lazy and it's fashion babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm crazy but I had a baby in Feb and granted people weren't vaccinated then but I was terrified of getting COVID while pregnant. So many people have gone into preterm labour when getting COVID in pregnancy, seeing her in a group like that with no masks makes me feel so uneasy.
I had Covid 4 weeks ago at 31 weeks pregnant unvaccinated and I’ve had worse colds. The media really like to scare us pregnant women.

Reactions: 11
She won’t give a tit

And right on cue just_chill_mama “sleep consultant” has started with the comments on every post. Cue her curing baby Bowen’s sleep problems in about a year’s time.

Reactions: 5
And some pregnant women end up in hospital with Covid. One experience doesn’t count for the whole country.

I also think Olivia has made her feelings on the pandemic quite clear since the beginning…. Not surprised that she’s with loads of people

Reactions: 14
Agree that olivia is annoying for the majority of reasons but why are people so angry saying she isn’t maternal. I’m not the most maternal person in the world. But once my child was here I try to be the best mum I can be, and I love my children. I would hate to think people didn’t think I was entitled and should of had children because I wasn’t the most natural maternal mother that lived.

Reactions: 19
She always goes on about people being so triggered, but she is the worst for it 😂 I can’t wait for the melt downs she will have when people DM her about the baby, I don’t think she’s cut out for being in the public eye.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.