Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said today that they’ve known for a while and now they’re glad to be able to talk about it… i don’t think she’s 20 weeks yet though. Why do people keep it a secret how far along they are. Boils my piss.
I didn’t keep our due date a secret and I could have murdered everyone mythering me around due date 😂 I’m defo either lying or not telling anyone if we have another!

She looks ridiculous in that outfit 🙈
Omgggg the brown jumpsuit honest to god no pregnant woman is going to wear that all day 😂

Reactions: 10
That lodge looks very average! Must be paying for it themselves 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That lodge looks very average! Must be paying for it themselves 😂🙄
I thought that! I was definitely expecting something for more glamorous. I guess now she’s pregnant she can’t ram 30,000 stories of her out drinking and off her nut in some fancy restaurant

Reactions: 8
She's going to be a very annoying pregnant influencer isnt she.

Reactions: 15
Wow. Do you think they are trying to be relatable now..? That's the kind of place me and my husband go (nothing wrong with it). I thought it would be some fancy place with a surprise party or something!! They literally are millionaires and live in a mansion, and go to stay in a wooden lodge? 🙄 Curveball

Also the colour of her foundation 🙊

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow. Do you think they are trying to be relatable now..? That's the kind of place me and my husband go (nothing wrong with it). I thought it would be some fancy place with a surprise party or something!! They literally are millionaires and live in a mansion, and go to stay in a wooden lodge? 🙄 Curveball

Also the colour of her foundation 🙊
Zoomed in and her face is the same colour as the bricks behind her… 😶😭😂
502CD0F7-45B5-4B85-B1E4-7D939DA8246E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah the rule in my household is unless the accommodation is nicer than our own home
(And I mean much nicer!) I ain’t going!

Staying at home would have been comfier than that place, tiny sofas!

Reactions: 11
Ahh I love the lodges in the lakes, there’s some amazing walks and some lovely places to visit. We went for our honeymoon, I wouldn’t say they’re nicer than my house but it’s lovely to get away regardless.

Reactions: 8
Why can I just not imagine her with a baby, like I just can’t physically picture it

Reactions: 14
Why can I just not imagine her with a baby, like I just can’t physically picture it
Same she’s the least maternal person ever, I can’t imagine her with a pram, giving birth, having a bump, doing night feeds, breastfeeding. She’s just there as her. No baby my brain just doesn’t see it. I can see him as a dad though.

Reactions: 13
She’s saying she’ll let everybody know details of their trip after their stay equates to yet another ‘freebie’. Do these two actually pay for anything? The ads are unbearable now, can you imagine what the next few months are going to be like 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s saying she’ll let everybody know details of their trip after their stay equates to yet another ‘freebie’. Do these two actually pay for anything? The ads are unbearable now, can you imagine what the next few months are going to be like 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd imagine it's more a privacy thing? Alot of celebs do it when they are away. If they announce where they are staying, they get all sorts of weirdos turning up. I could be wrong though but we'll see when she "lets us knows" and if it has #ad or not 🤣

Reactions: 7
I'd imagine it's more a privacy thing? Alot of celebs do it when they are away. If they announce where they are staying, they get all sorts of weirdos turning up. I could be wrong though but we'll see when she "lets us knows" and if it has #ad or not 🤣
Yeh I understand why she won’t say until they are home but if it is not a ‘gifted’ stay, why does she need to tell anyone where it was when she’s back? The only reason ‘celebs’ tell you where they are stopping normally is cos they getting paid to do so.

Reactions: 2
She’s done this before “we’ll tell you the location when we leave” who do you think you are Justin Beiber 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just seems so smug at all times. Although to be fair she probs can’t believe her luck as to be honest I can’t believe she has all that she has either lol…. She seems like she’s punching big time with Alex

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.