Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always goes on about people being so triggered, but she is the worst for it 😂 I can’t wait for the melt downs she will have when people DM her about the baby, I don’t think she’s cut out for being in the public eye.
The mummy police are the WORST as well. She’s gunna be triggered every day

Reactions: 19
She’s making out she’s felt the baby kick ? Is she not quite early still for that like not even 20 weeks so unlikely?

Reactions: 3
Was almost thinking being pregnant had given her a softer more grateful side but nope right on cue- here she is being triggers and defensive!! The amount of unwanted advice you get while pregnant and as a mother is insane, so she better buckle up and get that chip off her shoulder!

Reactions: 14
I don’t think people actually thought you penned the phrase ‘slept like a baby’ Liv hun 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s making out she’s felt the baby kick ? Is she not quite early still for that like not even 20 weeks so unlikely?
I could feel flutters from about 17 weeks but not actually kicks but then my placenta was at the front so I never felt much 🤣

If she gets so raging about that phrase she's in for a fun few months 🤣

Reactions: 5
I thought the same. Unless she’s a little bit further on than she’s letting on. I was 20 weeks literally as I’d got a McFlurry on the way back from our scan and I felt my first kick.
With my second I was 19 weeks.

Thought for a brief second there she was turning into a nice human being. But no the passive aggressive “I’m so chill” bleep is back. I never quite understand the “sleep like a baby” saying. And she’s compared it to saying “eat like a pig” but pigs do actually eat a lot 😂 stupid cow.

Reactions: 8
She’s going to be one of those women who dresses horrendously throughout pregnancy isn’t she

I think she makes out she's further along than she is. She says she's due in the summer which technically starts June 21st 😝, but she probs counts all of June (which is when I think she's due) my friend is 21 weeks tomorrow and due date is the 26th May so she can't (in my eyes) be 20+ weeks, unless she counts may as summer?

Reactions: 4
I think she makes out she's further along than she is. She says she's due in the summer which technically starts June 21st 😝, but she probs counts all of June (which is when I think she's due) my friend is 21 weeks tomorrow and due date is the 26th May so she can't (in my eyes) be 20+ weeks, unless she counts may as summer?
I bet she’s being extra vague just to allow privacy further down the line particularly when the baby is born

Reactions: 1
Potentially though a lot of people seem to keep exact dates quiet now and give a rough due date. Stops the 50 million phone calls and messages to see if you've had the baby yet 🤣🤣
I went 2 weeks overdue and had CONSTANT messages asking if he’d arrived yet, just what you want in a heatwave 😂 if there was to be a next time or I give one bit of advice…., NEVER tell anyone your due date 😂

She’s one of those annoying cunts who has to mention something regarding being pregnant in almost every post.

Reactions: 11
She's going to hate when everyone gives their opinion on every single thing she does. Ha ha cant wait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely think the "slept like a baby comment" was said on purpose , it's pathetic to message her over that but she knew that would happen

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.