Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poses are ridiculous can’t stand her, she thinks her husband is the fittest man on earth(he ain’t mine is) and now she’s pregnant god help us every pose now touching her tummy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This little head is in for such a shock when this baby comes along. Because apparently your dog being unwell for one night is anything like being fucked from childbirth and not getting any sleep for months 🙃

I hope this child changes her cause she needs it. She doesn’t have a clue, spoilt little witch.

Reactions: 8
You can guarantee that our liv will have the most amazing birth, most amazing newborn who sleeps independently from the moment it's born, only feeds every 8hours so doesn't interrupt her day or night etc because she will never be able to be honest about it. Liv has the most perfect life and we're all just jealous obvs. At least we will all know the truth 🤣

Reactions: 10
You just know as well that Liv genuinely thinks she’s so prepared for motherhood and knows everything and just thinks she’s gunna have an easy birth and everything will be fine. I hope she’s humbled by motherhood

Imagine when Alex does he DJ sets and Liv has to stay home with the baby. She’ll be seething

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.