Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be wrong but I reckon they probably conceived the baby on their wedding anniversary as they were in a hotel in London etc and it ties in for the due date to be mid June like the 15th, I could be off the mark but it makes sense lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Sorry I don't get the obsession with finding out when she's due and even when she conceived...!? She has to keep some stuff private 🤣

Reactions: 21
Ark her booting off about boris breaking the rules but she was breaking the rules left right and centre. Let’s not try and find excuses please liv. You literally were the worst 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 29
Sorry I don't get the obsession with finding out when she's due and even when she conceived...!? She has to keep some stuff private 🤣
I’ve no interest at all but guaranteed she’s only keeping it private until the big mag deal falls in her lap. Everything she does is a money making exercise and this pregnancy will be no different 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The only interesting thing about a pregnancy is the due date, lets be honest. No one cares about the bump photos or anything inbetween, when is baby comingggggggg,

Reactions: 3
The only interesting thing about a pregnancy is the due date, lets be honest. No one cares about the bump photos or anything inbetween, when is baby comingggggggg,
It’s a tattle site and people get pressed about tattling 😂

Might be wrong but I reckon they probably conceived the baby on their wedding anniversary as they were in a hotel in London etc and it ties in for the due date to be mid June like the 15th, I could be off the mark but it makes sense lol.
Come on they could be shagging every day for all we know 😂 unless he saves himself for his other bitchez

lurker here! did Alex really cheat ? any receipts! This is why i'm always mugged off in love i thought he worshipped her 😂

lurker here! did Alex really cheat ? any receipts! This is why i'm always mugged off in love i thought he worshipped her 😂
We once had someone on here claiming to be friends with someone or something like that that was apparently in a long term relationship with Alex, he was in family pictures, weekends away etc but we don’t know how true that was

• Wow
We once had someone on here claiming to be friends with someone or something like that that was apparently in a long term relationship with Alex, he was in family pictures, weekends away etc but we don’t know how true that was
Wow just wow! did this person bring receipts ? how stupid would he be to have pictures with another woman 🤦‍♀️

I didn't realise he was with Vicky Pattison before love island!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
On the beg for a free or discounted swimming pool now.
It’s common sense really isn’t it, when you find out you’re expecting a baby, the first thing you want to install is an outside swimming pool.
Totally safe 🙄🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s common sense really isn’t it, when you find out you’re expecting a baby, the first thing you want to install is an outside swimming pool.
Totally safe 🙄🖕
Honestly they haven’t got a clue 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not going to be happy when people start messaging her asking why the hell is a swimming pool a priority when she’s pregnant 😂 I reckon she’ll struggle to get a gifted pool in Essex. Stacey Solomon still hasn’t managed to get her pool sorted and Olivia is definitely lower on the z list scale to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He definitely used to anyways when he did the pa appearances
Did he?? Wow. I read last night that when he does/did PAs he would text her every few minutes to "make sure she's ok" or something... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Obviously the other way round if what you said is true

Totally safe 🙄🖕
She was so adamant she didn't want a pool as well when others suggested it on the home account 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s an idiot and so far removed from reality. As a parent I couldn’t breathe knowing there was a body of water in the vicinity of my small child, regardless if there was fences around it or similar.

It’s one thing already having one and learning to live with it like Stacey but to actively look to put one in when you’re having a child is madness. Plus it’s laughable thinking you’ll have time to actually enjoy it anytime soon! Hasn’t she got better things to be doing right now!

Reactions: 7
She’s an idiot and so far removed from reality. As a parent I couldn’t breathe knowing there was a body of water in the vicinity of my small child, regardless if there was fences around it or similar.

It’s one thing already having one and learning to live with it like Stacey but to actively look to put one in when you’re having a child is madness. Plus it’s laughable thinking you’ll have time to actually enjoy it anytime soon! Hasn’t she got better things to be doing right now!
I don’t have time to enjoy a bath let alone a pool (have a 5 month old) 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.