Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Did she give a photo album of wedding photos as a gift to her mum did I read? Maybe in the back of it was a scan photo or something 😴
I'm disappointed she's preggers to be honest. As my husband and I can't have children and have been together for 10 years now (IVF didn't work). I used to admire her for not wanting children. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sorry the IVF didn’t work for you. I hope you’re okay.
Without trying to cause offence, I don’t think you or anyone else here has any right to be disappointed that she’s pregnant. I know pregnancy announcements can be a trigger but she’s entitled to change her mind about wanting children at any point she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

avey332

The scramble to the camera roll for the New York engagement pics to show they did it first just in case MM gets her ring! May as well have cocked her leg up the Empire State to mark her territory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

cchurch69

She’s literally so tragic, no one actually cares 🤣🤣🤣 molly mae will have a better ring and a classier wedding, they are extremely more popular and actually work hard, MM is super successful. Can’t wait for MM to outshine her again 🤣🤣
Molly Mae works hard???? She wouldn’t know what hard work was if it smacked her in the face! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 If I’m going to be totally honest here materialistic MM is annoying as fuck and it would make my new year if her and Timmy Fumbles stayed in bloody NY, pair of tossers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Fairycake79

Bit of an insult for all us mothers who have sons!
Really?? That seems a tad oversensitive

We couldn't decide on a boys name as we both liked different names..we had a girl so wasn't an issue in the end but if she had said it about girls names I wouldn't take offence??

Reactions: 39

That’sOk

VIP Member
Thread suggestion time:
Olivia Bowen #8: as predicted she’s up the duff, all to get more free stuff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Gobble goose

I think she's a cunt but if she's in the first trimester I completely understand why she's not shouting it from the rooftops until they're 100% sure all is well.
100% agree but my god once she can announce it it’s going to be unbearable. Watch her start a midwifery course and claim it’s her passion and all she’s dreamt about since she was a little girl. @oliviabowenmidwifery insta account coming soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Leo100

VIP Member
Tbh I don't think the above is a good example of her rudeness , she did ask not to use ocd like that which I agree with I hate when people use it as a funny personality trait. Fair enough it was rude saying go away but the ocd comment to me wasn't rude and the commenter jumped on her at the wrong opportunity.

Reactions: 29

handymandy

Chatty Member
Ark her booting off about boris breaking the rules but she was breaking the rules left right and centre. Let’s not try and find excuses please liv. You literally were the worst 🤣🤣🤣

showerbelle

I mean perhaps the aunt can look on the positives of the situation. Yes she doesn't see Alex, but this also means she doesn't have to see or spend time with Olivia.

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Olivia quickly deleted the message after this lol. Didn't manage to catch her last comment, but Olivia started it with: "GO AWAY then....". I've never seen an "influencer" so rude to people. I don't understand how people actually like her. Her responses to questions and comments are actually horrible...
To be fair I do agree with her and I actually think she should be praised for this. OCD is not a joke.

Summernights

VIP Member
The absolute irony of her waffling on about that film taking the piss out of people who are obsessed with social media/ rely on it etc when she earns her entire living from it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Brogegadalert

Honestly don't understand Livs responses of 'you're jealous?!" 😂 I'm sorry but what a lazy template for an argument, if someone has a distaste for something she has done/said/, straight away they must be jealous, that's clearly the only possible option. It's just an easy, quick response which saves her having to actually consider why someone has left a comment which isn't brown nosing her and "jealousy" is an easy comeback as it can't be proven one way or another.

HOWEVER...

Consider this Liv; i commented on one of your posts once (nothing horrible, just stating you don't declare ads, i didn't slag off anything you can't help ie. Appearance/etc, just simply your morals and intentions behind your ads). You proceeded to block me and dm me telling me fuck off and being rather horrible. According to Liv, if you're horrible to her you're clearly jealous of her, so am i to believe that seen as Liv was horrible to me, she must have been jealous of me? As i find it hard to believe Queen Liv in her country mansion has much to be jealous of me for. I'm assuming you were horrible to me Liv because you thought i was being a dick, not jealousy. So have you ever thought to consider that people who comment on your posts aren't necessarily jealous, but just think you're a dick also?

"You're jealous" is so boring, it's the kind of argument you hear on a playground. I'd have much more respect for her if she could have an actual, intellectual response, rather than a lazy response which proven above - isn't necessarily true as I'm sure she isn't jealous of every person she posts negative responses to. Find a new argument Liv, it's boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 27