Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she looks far along at all. I kinda think the announcement came when she reached 12 weeks? and now she's maybe about 13-14 weeks? could be wrong though! my tummy looks bigger than that after a big meal (or just any time of the day tbh)

Reactions: 4
I don't think she looks far along at all. I kinda think the announcement came when she reached 12 weeks? and now she's maybe about 13-14 weeks? could be wrong though! my tummy looks bigger than that after a big meal (or just any time of the day tbh)
I agree, my baby bump was pretty noticeable before my 12 weeks scan

Reactions: 1
I think that's also why it was a good spot for Tattlers as you could easily mistake that for a bloated tummy at this stage!

Ahh I think she’s atleast 16 weeks, if not more towards being 20 weeks. I didn’t show with my first till 22 weeks along. I know everyone’s different, but babies are like 6cm long at 12 weeks, which is obviously tiny. From my experience it’s usually bloat that early on but she looks like she has a proper bump, and she looked like that weeks ago when she had that shoot with the horses too. I’m guessing 19 weeks

Reactions: 6
I didn’t have a bump until about 22 weeks so I suppose everything and anything is possible is possible.
I reckon about 18 weeks as she said they knew for a while

Reactions: 4
Ahh I think she’s atleast 16 weeks, if not more towards being 20 weeks. I didn’t show with my first till 22 weeks along. I know everyone’s different, but babies are like 6cm long at 12 weeks, which is obviously tiny. From my experience it’s usually bloat that early on but she looks like she has a proper bump, and she looked like that weeks ago when she had that shoot with the horses too. I’m guessing 19 weeks
I don’t think sober October was a coincidence so she must have known she was already pregnant and that’s 13 weeks ago already. Everyone’s different but when I was 13 weeks I wasn’t showing at all so I agree that she’s much further along

Reactions: 5
Her scrabble stories just highlighted how thick they both are. And they’re about to bring up an actual human child… scary.

Reactions: 9
Her scrabble stories just highlighted how thick they both are. And they’re about to bring up an actual human child… scary.
Notice they had the words line and bag on the board, how appropriate for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘We’ are due in the summer. Sorry, what? We? twit! Hate when people say that, pathetic.

• Haha
Do you think she’s keeping it secret how far along she is because she was drinking during the beginning of her pregnancy and doesn’t want people to say anything

Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s keeping it secret how far along she is because she was drinking during the beginning of her pregnancy and doesn’t want people to say anything
Potentially though a lot of people seem to keep exact dates quiet now and give a rough due date. Stops the 50 million phone calls and messages to see if you've had the baby yet 🤣🤣

Yeah I know, that’s what is so twattish.
She is due to give birth, not him.
But she didn’t say we are giving birth in the summer?
She said we are due in the summer, which they are both due a baby regardless of who gives birth? Not being petty like but I don’t see a problem with it at all?
If she was to say we are having a baby in the summer (to which they both are) it only means the same thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel like I’m missing something, I didn’t even know people found this annoying 😂

Reactions: 15
But she didn’t say we are giving birth in the summer?
She said we are due in the summer, which they are both due a baby regardless of who gives birth? Not being petty like but I don’t see a problem with it at all?
If she was to say we are having a baby in the summer (to which they both are) it only means the same thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel like I’m missing something, I didn’t even know people found this annoying 😂
Each to their own I guess!

Fair enough due dates are an estimate, but the secrecy winds me the duck up. Maybe just say the month?

She's just holding the little bit of privacy and power that she has left can because she sells every other aspect of her life. I don't doubt it'll be on the front of ok magazine when the baby is born.

Reactions: 5
Fair enough due dates are an estimate, but the secrecy winds me the duck up. Maybe just say the month?

She's just holding the little bit of privacy and power that she has left can because she sells every other aspect of her life. I don't doubt it'll be on the front of ok magazine when the baby is born.
she probably does have some sort of magazine deal already on the matter hence why she’s not spilling too much yet - she hasn’t done her q&a yet so maybe the reason being is a magazine deal. It’s more than likely and if not now it’ll be once baby is here

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.