Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their reaction definitely suggests a struggle to me too.

I see your point about the anti-child stance, but I’m in a similar situation to you and have now started saying that we don’t want kids, it’s much easier and shuts down the conversation- we used to say that we want kids but not just yet, but now we’re in our 30s people would just tell us to get on with it 😂

I’m not a massive Olivia fan by any stretch, but I’m happy for her if she has managed to conceive after a struggle.
I suppose it’s more that she’s gone really overboard the other way like ERMAGHAD NO KIDS EVER when it just seemed unnecessary to bang on that much, she could have been like “maybe when we are older, dunno, sweep under carpet” type response as it looks a bit like now they are just churning a baby out for the ‘gram because their popularity is waning and it’s the next “sensible” influencing step. I mean it still could absolutely be that 🤣

I’m sorry you are going through the same, sending you all my best wishes x

Reactions: 7
The announcement post on her profile has almost 1M likes, I didn’t think that many people would still be interested in them tbh… 😂 it’s only going to fuel their IG content/egos.

Reactions: 4
if she’s doing a q&a you can guarantee they’ll have that question about TTC, And if they did struggle it would be good of her to open up about it to give her followers a bit of reality.
I suppose it’s more that she’s gone really overboard the other way like ERMAGHAD NO KIDS EVER when it just seemed unnecessary to bang on that much, she could have been like “maybe when we are older, dunno, sweep under carpet” type response as it looks a bit like now they are just churning a baby out for the ‘gram because their popularity is waning and it’s the next “sensible” influencing step. I mean it still could absolutely be that 🤣

I’m sorry you are going through the same, sending you all my best wishes x
i get both sides completely. She just bleated on about it so rudely and shut everyone down. I understand it’s hard but she wanted a big platform, hell she’s gaining a lot from it and with that unfortunately will come a lot of unwanted questions, more so that we would have about it. So it could be something that angered her and also upset her if she was struggling. But then she could also have only been trying a few months and she’s just all about engagement and showing the overly loved up responses could all just be for extra show. I wouldn’t put it past her anyway.

Reactions: 3
The announcement post on her profile has almost 1M likes, I didn’t think that many people would still be interested in them tbh… 😂 it’s only going to fuel their IG content/egos.
I’m surprised too!

People are only interested in them as a couple though, just scroll through the last few posts and compare the likes on her pictures with Alex to ones of just her, or ads. She’s barely making 10/12k on lots of them.

I think that’s been the case from the start, she’s not likeable but people followed her because they think Alex is fit.

Reactions: 6
She seems soooo nervous which I’m actually glad about!! I think she’s come across as not maternal at all, which is fine a lot of people like that. So I think she’d be really unrelatable if she flew into this sudden ‘know it all’ speech like she does with most things (although there is still time for that.. let’s see how the Q&A goes). But for now I’m glad she’s being a bit vulnerable as she’s normally up tight and defensive about everything!!

Reactions: 15
Give her time. Once the baby is here she will become an expert in all things baby, leaving tips on every post about how to be the best mother. She can’t help herself!! She will likely gain followers now as mummy bloggers are massive on insta.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I don’t think she has struggled to conceive I dunno I just don’t get tht feeling. I reckon they just expect and need everyone to be super excited and over the top about their news 🙄 cause you know, no ones ever been pregnant before until Olivia 😴. She would be the first to go on about difficulties if she had had them, as she would have got a lot of sympathy and attention/msg deals etc. Cmon

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I don’t think she has struggled to conceive I dunno I just don’t get tht feeling. I reckon they just expect and need everyone to be super excited and over the top about their news 🙄 cause you know, no ones ever been pregnant before until Olivia 😴. She would be the first to go on about difficulties if she had had them, as she would have got a lot of sympathy and attention/msg deals etc. Cmon
I think maybe because she had said she didn’t want kids maybe that’s why everyone was so emotional about the announcement

Reactions: 3
Didn't they say a couple years ago they would probably try 'the next year' (meaning last year) so I don't really think you could call that time frame a struggle. Some people try for years and years.

Didn't they say a couple years ago they would probably try 'the next year' (meaning last year) so I don't really think you could call that time frame a struggle. Some people try for years and years.
Correct. Plus her lifestyle of drinking constantly and whatever else…. You would give all that up if there was issues conceiving

I don’t think she has ever said she didn’t want children? I know she’s gone off about people constantly asking her when she’s having children but I’ve always known her to say she wants them but hates being asked it? Unless I’ve missed something.

Wait till mum police are emailing her at every opportunity to tell her a bibs on wonky or she should be riding whilst pregnant or breast is best. Motherhood brings out the utter worst in social media

Reactions: 15
I bet she's happy to know she can only do hacks on Dolly now 😂 (no show jumping) she wasn't the most confident. But it's nice that she can still ride dolly here and there 💕

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this and haven’t really paid much attention but has Cara/Nathan said anything or commented on Alex and Olivia baby news?

Reactions: 1
I’m new to this and haven’t really paid much attention but has Cara/Nathan said anything or commented on Alex and Olivia baby news?
As far as I am aware they haven’t been friends since Olivia got married. It’s a shame because they were so close and the friendship seemed really genuine. In a way I hope this pregnancy brings them back together

As far as I am aware they haven’t been friends since Olivia got married. It’s a shame because they were so close and the friendship seemed really genuine. In a way I hope this pregnancy brings them back together
They did for a brief period. She put a post out on Cara’s birthday maybe last year, Saying something like making up for lost time, something along those lines

she said today that they’ve known for a while and now they’re glad to be able to talk about it… i don’t think she’s 20 weeks yet though. Why do people keep it a secret how far along they are. Boils my piss.

she said today that they’ve known for a while and now they’re glad to be able to talk about it… i don’t think she’s 20 weeks yet though. Why do people keep it a secret how far along they are. Boils my piss.
She’s really showing so I’m guessing she’s atleast 16-18 weeks atleast? She did sober October so she must have known then for her to go to the effort of covering it up? Which would put her at 17 weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.