Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else clock the snippet when she told a friend- while riding her horse?? I was told not to even ride a bike while preggo. Surely horse riding isn’t recommended???
I rode right up till I couldn't get on because my bump was so big, baby is well protected for a good while but obviously you need to be careful

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else clock the snippet when she told a friend- while riding her horse?? I was told not to even ride a bike while preggo. Surely horse riding isn’t recommended???
Who told you not to ride a bike! That's crazy. Of course some activities carry a higher risk than others, but generally the guidance is to carry on being active throughout if you feel up to it.

Can't say I'm a fan, but I do feel really happy for them, I'm going soft!

Reactions: 10
Who told you not to ride a bike! That's crazy. Of course some activities carry a higher risk than others, but generally the guidance is to carry on being active throughout if you feel up to it.

Can't say I'm a fan, but I do feel really happy for them, I'm going soft!
Thanks for the replies! I mean, I don’t ride horses lol but yeah, was told by my midwife not to ride a bike!

I note she's already following a lot of pushchair companies 🤭🤭 who will be the first one to gift her one.

Reactions: 8
I do think that montage was lovely and they do seem happy and their friends and family seem really shocked and happy but she is still a bleeping idiot And will milk this baby for all it’s worth

Reactions: 17
I was told i was able to stay horse riding if i was able to as i was told it would be good for maintaining suppleness. That said i didn't mainly as due to troubles conceiving i didn't want to tempt fate and my horse is very fresh and i didn't feel like dealing with rearing, bucking and broncing when i could barely see past my stomach 😂

Reactions: 1
Olivia Bowen - still following racist Elle Darby on Instagram 🤢
Are you just going from thread to thread putting this on? It’s weird. The tweets are disgusting but we have no idea what people are doing with their day. Nobody else is accountable for tweets she’s put out herself, Olivia and others your writing on might not even have a clue what’s going on yet

Reactions: 19
Are you just going from thread to thread putting this on? It’s weird. The tweets are disgusting but we have no idea what people are doing with their day. Nobody else is accountable for tweets she’s put out herself, Olivia and others your writing on might not even have a clue what’s going on yet
Yes, racists should be exposed. Wouldn’t expect Olivia to be aware of this but hopefully is bought to her attention at some point and she doesn’t condone such behaviour.
Would like to clarify the only person to blame for Elle’s actions are Elle herself and I’m in no-way trying to hold anybody else accountable for her tweets.

Yes, racists should be exposed. Wouldn’t expect Olivia to be aware of this but hopefully is bought to her attention at some point and she doesn’t condone such behaviour.
Would like to clarify the only person to blame for Elle’s actions are Elle herself and I’m in no-way trying to hold anybody else accountable for her tweets.
Oooooooo what have I missed here then

Lots of women continue to ride while pregnant, many only give up when their hips can no longer take it or getting on/off is difficult.
I rode for four months of my pregnancy and that was only because I didn’t know I was actually pregnant I also had a nasty fall cross country riding which after tests came “”your pregnant” my not so little baby iš now 26 and thriving 👍

Reactions: 2
It all seems very me me me still, nice montage but we didn’t need to see you telling your friends, family and the local butcher about your pregnancy. Close family fine but that many? Sorry it screams attention seeking. Maybe I’m just being a humbug but it’s just typical liv behaviour 🙄
Thing is I completely agree with this but I did get quite teary watching the video hahaha

Reactions: 3
24 hours since the announcement and 3 posts already. More surprising is that none of them are ads (as yet 😂) This is going to be one long pregnancy 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We called it aswell that they had dolly for a baby shoot. She’s so predictable just like every other ‘influencer’ yawn

Reactions: 10
I hope that this pregnancy brings her back down to earth and she starts being a bit less stuck up and braggy

Reactions: 6
So, I do have a bit of a suspicion that perhaps she had been trying for a long time and maybe was trying to deflect with “we don’t want children” type comments but I think that’s probably the worst way to deal with it as it just then makes people question your authenticity when you eventually become pregnant.

I do think it’s uncomfortable answering questions about starting a family if you are struggling but you can just swerve the question/answer with “ooh we don’t know yet!” Or be honest about any difficulties you are having.

I mean the latter isn’t easy, and as someone who went through 6 years/6 rounds of IVF and countless embryo transfers to eventually have my child, I am quite private and didn’t want anyone to know about our struggle, but I just never brought up having children myself and just joked off any “when are you guys having kids?” comments with “don’t know really, I like wine too much at the moment to consider that lolololol” or something similar.

Taking a very anti-child stance publicly to detract from struggling to conceive doesn’t seem like a great idea.

And, on that note, as a member of the Tattle AC12 elite I’d like to call out “our fertility struggle” coming to a low rent Sunday supplement any time soon…

Reactions: 18
So, I do have a bit of a suspicion that perhaps she had been trying for a long time and maybe was trying to deflect with “we don’t want children” type comments but I think that’s probably the worst way to deal with it as it just then makes people question your authenticity when you eventually become pregnant.

I do think it’s uncomfortable answering questions about starting a family if you are struggling but you can just swerve the question/answer with “ooh we don’t know yet!” Or be honest about any difficulties you are having.

I mean the latter isn’t easy, and as someone who went through 6 years/6 rounds of IVF and countless embryo transfers to eventually have my child, I am quite private and didn’t want anyone to know about our struggle, but I just never brought up having children myself and just joked off any “when are you guys having kids?” comments with “don’t know really, I like wine too much at the moment to consider that lolololol” or something similar.

Taking a very anti-child stance publicly to detract from struggling to conceive doesn’t seem like a great idea.

And, on that note, as a member of the Tattle AC12 elite I’d like to call out “our fertility struggle” coming to a low rent Sunday supplement any time soon…
Their reaction definitely suggests a struggle to me too.

I see your point about the anti-child stance, but I’m in a similar situation to you and have now started saying that we don’t want kids, it’s much easier and shuts down the conversation- we used to say that we want kids but not just yet, but now we’re in our 30s people would just tell us to get on with it 😂

I’m not a massive Olivia fan by any stretch, but I’m happy for her if she has managed to conceive after a struggle.

Reactions: 12
Has she ever followed Alex’s step dad Mitch? Just looked and she doesn’t, seems a bit odd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.