Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O look new years day announcement like I and alot said.
Yay liv glad to prove we right about it AGAIN

Reactions: 5
I just looked through their IG’s and it really is only their ‘couple’ posts that get engagement, I can’t believe the amount of ads they do and for literally anything! I’m really not a fan of either of them, but for some reason I get the idea they’ve been trying for a baby for a little while so good luck to them.

Best thing they can do is look at careers away from ‘influencing’ tbh, and I’m not counting him being a DJ in that.

Side note: I think the Love Island/influencer bubble is about to burst massively. You can tell the majority of people are just over having wealth, adverts and holidays pushed on them through social media during a pandemic, and Olivia and Alex are the worst at it for adverts.

Reactions: 13
Tbh same I prefer to the point announcements and cute post. I thought it was ‘meh’ purely cause we already knew 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Just gonna take myself off to the rave thread because that montage gave me a little tear 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear earlier someone called a montage type thing of Liv telling all her friends/fam the news too 🤣

Reactions: 5
The montage of them telling friends and family is a lovely idea but don’t see the need for her to share it on Instagram. Should have been kept private as a memory for them only but of course they have to share everything on the gram (fortunately not the conception lol). This is going to be another very long z list pregnancy 😴

Reactions: 14
It all seems very me me me still, nice montage but we didn’t need to see you telling your friends, family and the local butcher about your pregnancy. Close family fine but that many? Sorry it screams attention seeking. Maybe I’m just being a humbug but it’s just typical liv behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 20
The video of them telling everyone is cute BUT that first clip of the two of them… it can’t just have been an off the cuff moment because they obviously set their phone up to record! Just shows how literally everything they do is for the gram

Reactions: 19
The way everyone seems so shocked makes me think they were actually trying for a long time. I can’t see why people would be that shocked otherwise

Reactions: 15
The way everyone seems so shocked makes me think they were actually trying for a long time. I can’t see why people would be that shocked otherwise
I get that feeling too. I think it’s quite possible that she’s been trying for a few years. If she has issues with her thyroid that can be a massive contributors factor. I wonder if she’ll keep her horse

Reactions: 6
I get that feeling too. I think it’s quite possible that she’s been trying for a few years. If she has issues with her thyroid that can be a massive contributors factor. I wonder if she’ll keep her horse
i deffo think she will, she seems pretty stuck on her horse, once baby is here I wouldn’t put it past her moving her mum in for a bit and she’ll help with baby duties so she can go and chill or have a bit of her time with dolly

Did anyone else clock the snippet when she told a friend- while riding her horse?? I was told not to even ride a bike while preggo. Surely horse riding isn’t recommended???

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else clock the snippet when she told a friend- while riding her horse?? I was told not to even ride a bike while preggo. Surely horse riding isn’t recommended???
they say you can if you really want to and only walking up to 12 weeks, it’s strongly advised not to though as there’s a high risk of abdominal trauma and possible issues of the foetal sack damaging due to the bouncy movement or if you fall off. I certainly didn’t ride when I found out, no way was I risking anything

Reactions: 1
Lots of women continue to ride while pregnant, many only give up when their hips can no longer take it or getting on/off is difficult.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.