Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also has she even began to think how triggering advertising contraception is to people that are trying to conceive/lost a baby/infertile etc. She barks on about how triggering and rude it is to ask if she’s going to have kids but on the other foot shoves a natural cycles contraception down our throats and forgets possibly a good quantity of her followers do not actually have a natural cycle and struggle with the concept of contraception due to the issues mentioned above. She really is a two faced insufferable cow. These things should only ever be advised after personal research or a doctor advising to. Not some thick idiot after a pay cheque
Sorry what?
people can’t talk about contraception because of other people going through infertility? Everything online is a trigger if you’re going through infertility.
she shouldn’t be advertising contraception full stop but I really don’t think this is the reason why.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry what?
people can’t talk about contraception because of other people going through infertility? Everything online is a trigger if you’re going through infertility.
she shouldn’t be advertising contraception full stop but I really don’t think this is the reason why.
Yeah fair enough, I have to agree with that, everything is a trigger online 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her dress was enzoani. I think all their dresses look trashy imo
I watched her wedding show on TLC and I thought it was so odd how she basically in the end settled for that dress? I can’t remember the specifics of why she left it late to find a dress but it was just like ‘oh this one will do’, it didnt seem to be special to her at all!

I watched her wedding show on TLC and I thought it was so odd how she basically in the end settled for that dress? I can’t remember the specifics of why she left it late to find a dress but it was just like ‘oh this one will do’, it didnt seem to be special to her at all!
Did she not change her mind? I thought I’d seen something where she had changed her mind and didn’t actually wear that dress she picked on TLC

Reactions: 2
She also did say yes to the dress, didn’t even use the dress for the wedding so that’s another false thing she’s done for money. She literally gives zero fucks what she posts, as long as there is a nice price tag on it.
And for someone who hates talking about fertility, children etc I find it strange she’s advertising contraception? I thought she was off the pill? Didn’t she do an interview about how her and Alex are going to start trying? She confuses me so much

Reactions: 3
Did she not change her mind? I thought I’d seen something where she had changed her mind and didn’t actually wear that dress she picked on TLC
She had no intention of wearing the dress she picked on that show did she? It was she’s before the wedding and everyone had seen it. Was ridiculous to be honest.

Reactions: 5
She also did say yes to the dress, didn’t even use the dress for the wedding so that’s another false thing she’s done for money. She literally gives zero fucks what she posts, as long as there is a nice price tag on it.
And for someone who hates talking about fertility, children etc I find it strange she’s advertising contraception? I thought she was off the pill? Didn’t she do an interview about how her and Alex are going to start trying? She confuses me so much
Olivia should not be a mother

Yes she has said in interviews they are coming off contraception and if it happens it happens, then in a recent story about that app she’s said she’s not trying to have a baby. She harps on about people bringing it up but she talks about it more than anyone!

News flash- no one actually cares if you are trying or not love. Literally no one.

Also two thing:
1. this video makes me want to peel my own skin off.
2. Tagged easilocks without declaring an ad. Report!

Also two thing:
1. this video makes me want to peel my own skin off.
2. Tagged easilocks without declaring an ad. Report!

Attachments

Last edited:
I find it really odd that she seems to see her friends the second Alex goes away. Why doesn’t she seem to make an effort when he’s at home, does she not want to leave him alone for one night? Also why can’t she spend one night by herself? She’s seems so reliant on him it’s actually unhealthy

Reactions: 1
The clothing is clearly tit quality and unflattering as a result. I think that’s the point here.

Reactions: 7
And this one 🤣🤣 sitting on her new sink eh, classy
Thought similar but you're almost being too polite there :) she's rubbing her arse over the new sink she wants her family & friends to wash their face in. She is so disgustingly bizarre & egotistical & doesn't yet know how to behave the absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have tattoos myself and people probably think they’re awful but her tattoos really are …. awful?

Reactions: 6
I have tattoos myself and people probably think they’re awful but her tattoos really are …. awful?
Me too, I have full sleeves, but a lot of thought went into mine, they truly mean something to me and represent the person that I am. Hers look like they’ve been done on the piss in Bendorm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This popped up on my Timehop today...but I thought she used to drive past her current house and dream of living there??? Lies lies lies. Liv the Liar.

Also agree that her tattoos are awful...and I have tattoos and love them too. Hers are very badly executed and don’t match. Sounds silly but it looks much better when tattoos are all done in the same style.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.