Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! Alex was on LI 5 years ago!! There have been LOADS of guys on the newer seasons who have been much better looking. I actually think Tommy Fury was voted the hottest guy from any LI season recently. She needs to get her head out of her ass and realise they’re irrelevant. Makes me laugh how she doesn’t want to associate with love island anymore but will always pull that “I bagged the hottest LI guy ever” card out whenever she wants some attention. Silly betch.
And pretty sure she was pied off terry before Alex came in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Natural cycles isn’t new, I’ve been using it for 4 years. And it’s not a “new technology” Liv, women have been tracking their ovulation via temperature for decades

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a deleting rampage by the looks of it-was a comment saying something like “funny all the love island people have been ‘trying this and love it’, didn’t think you’d sell out like this Olivia”
Was there then gone. Can’t take any criticism.

Also, spouting that FDA crap- that means jack tit.

Edit: she hasn’t even tagged the company righth- she’s spelt their name wrong. What a moron. Yep Definitely worth the thousands of pounds you’re paying her well done you!! 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There’s no way on earth I’d trust my temp to tell me if I’m fertile or not. There’s a reason women get pregnant right after a period and that’s because every single woman is different.
If I went by my temp or ‘fertile days’ I’d be pregnant every month 😂

Reactions: 5
4 months is not enough time for something like that to then promote it...! Should be at least 12 months. 4 months is only 4 opportunities to get pregnant. She's so quick to jump on the band wagon. And this is quite a risky one

Reactions: 21
I do agree with knowing your natural cycle, it works for me and has done for the last 10 years. Including getting pregnant twice on purpose and no accidental pregnancies.

BUT

Just to show our Olivia is absolutely full of tit.
she came off the pill 4 months ago? or was it 8 months ago on the tv episode she did? Or was it 3.5 years ago according to Twitter Olivia? Never known anyone bullshit so much depending who’s paying her!!
39D9FA67-8383-4E62-AAFA-FFAC6EF5A981.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Nah this does not sit well with me. Promote/flog as much cheap tat and clothes as you want, but I do not agree with influencers promoting contraception. Every woman’s body is different and you should really be taking medical advice from someone medically trained, not a Z-lister off the gram. Especially ones like Liv, when we all know she doesn’t even use the stuff she puts up ads for

Reactions: 23
“Both double parked” OH MY GOD just let me be YOU Liv im so jealous of how cool you are. You have two alcoholic drinks on the go at once, duck me you just aren’t like other girls are you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she’s the type to sit there waiting to be recognised by someone 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
3 years on.. and I still can’t get over how bad his tie was.

Like two chavs trying to be posh for the day and failing so so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
their wedding was laughable, everything about it was cringe. Almost forgot about her tacky plastic head table full of pink petals until it popped up on her feed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.