Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically everything she does has to have this huge fictitious story in order to make it look like SHES MADE IT!! Oh do bore off Olivia.
She makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 9
Her ITS range- she doesn’t wear 90% of these styles of clothes! Never seen her in a smock dress, or a long tea dress. She literally just slaps her name on it, definitely has no input at all despite what she says. Not her style at all. How do they not realise her followers see what she wears every day, and apart from the stories of her advertising the range, she never ever wears it in her normal life! So fake.

Reactions: 5
Out of all the "islanders" she does irritate me the most!! Also, how can she afford so much doing her house up!! Its insane how much money they seem to have!!!

Reactions: 3
Out of all the "islanders" she does irritate me the most!! Also, how can she afford so much doing her house up!! Its insane how much money they seem to have!!!
I know I actually can't believe how much they must earn , it's crazy. Most people (like me) would save for ages just to redecorate/refurbish one room in the house. They just buy furniture , decor and get builders etc in like its part of everyday spending

Reactions: 3
I know I actually can't believe how much they must earn , it's crazy. Most people (like me) would save for ages just to redecorate/refurbish one room in the house. They just buy furniture , decor and get builders etc in like its part of everyday spending
Don’t be fooled. It’s all #gifted and #ad (although she often fails to declare this). Her house is also a massive mismatch of designs because of this.

I would rather work my ass off in a legitimate job and decorate my house to my taste rather than know it’s was all free because I get my kit off and show everyone my personal life like some sort of preforming monkey.

Reactions: 14
This popped up on my Timehop today...but I thought she used to drive past her current house and dream of living there??? Lies lies lies. Liv the Liar.

Also agree that her tattoos are awful...and I have tattoos and love them too. Hers are very badly executed and don’t match. Sounds silly but it looks much better when tattoos are all done in the same style.
Hahaha this is like that lady gaga thing ‘if there’s 100 people in a room’
Loollll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone watched this story you’ll know how loud she was playing music…. At 9.30am on a Monday. Nice.
She is utter trash. She thinks because she lives in the countryside she can be as loud as the wants. Noise pollution impacts wildlife way more than we think, but she doesn’t care about that at all, yet she’s such an “animal lover”. Not to mention she lives almost opposite another house and industrial area where people are working. She’s a selfish brat.

Reactions: 7
8484A44D-0437-4661-B9E4-01DEF4B24FA5.jpeg

this advert 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 “on a budget”… shared by the woman who pays for N O T H I N G 🙃 #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really hope our liv sees this 🤣🤣 ‘molly and Tommy have had a long reign as king and queen of the show’ awww poor liv, her ‘goals’ relationship is starting to fade, I bet she absolutely hates reading these things as it will only push readers closer to other islanders.
Not that I read the sun, but I saw this online this morning and had to mention it 😌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope our liv sees this 🤣🤣 ‘molly and Tommy have had a long reign as king and queen of the show’ awww poor liv, her ‘goals’ relationship is starting to fade, I bet she absolutely hates reading these things as it will only push readers closer to other islanders.
Not that I read the sun, but I saw this online this morning and had to mention it 😌
Oh I bet Liv is seeeething seeing this!! Fame is very fickle and she needs to realise her and Alex’s peak was 2016-2017. New islanders and reality shows come out and new stars are born from that. Molly and Tommy are way more popular IMO and they are somewhat relatable I guess. Every girl wants to be Molly so her audience follows her style, buys what she’s promoting etc, she must have a really strong foothold in the promotional/marketing world to land the Creative Director job at PLT! Olivia doesn’t have that presence anymore. She’s in her late 20’s so will be attracting that demographic who aren’t going to buy into her bullshit.

If I were her, I would be trying to create a company that I could continue with once the fame dies out, but she’s still riding the coat tails of LI. She’s said herself she’s scared that she won’t be able to afford her house at some point, I guess that’s why she’s taking every ad she can.

Reactions: 9
Oh I bet Liv is seeeething seeing this!! Fame is very fickle and she needs to realise her and Alex’s peak was 2016-2017. New islanders and reality shows come out and new stars are born from that. Molly and Tommy are way more popular IMO and they are somewhat relatable I guess. Every girl wants to be Molly so her audience follows her style, buys what she’s promoting etc, she must have a really strong foothold in the promotional/marketing world to land the Creative Director job at PLT! Olivia doesn’t have that presence anymore. She’s in her late 20’s so will be attracting that demographic who aren’t going to buy into her bullshit.

If I were her, I would be trying to create a company that I could continue with once the fame dies out, but she’s still riding the coat tails of LI. She’s said herself she’s scared that she won’t be able to afford her house at some point, I guess that’s why she’s taking every ad she can.
All liv can do is a bland and basic collaboration with ITS (which even they don’t even publicise anymore) and jump onto her failing husbands brand exempt and make tacky clothes on that too. She’s not got a creative or designing bone in her body. She doesn’t have style either and she continually tries to be what molly mae is and be stylish and ‘edgy’, but she just can’t pull it off, she tries so hard and It just doesn’t work.

the quicker her fame dies out the better, the world is better off without people like liv that sponge off her poor followers.

Reactions: 5
She must read here. First time I’ve seen her wear anything from her ITS range in her real life! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.