Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article has clearly touched a nerve.
Exactly. If she wasn’t so bothered about it, she wouldn’t be making such a big fuss. I know if that was me and my husband and we read shite like that, we would be laughing about it. She’s clearly annoyed that it ruins her “we’re the perfect couple” narrative.

Reactions: 8
It’s just like when she went on the story rampage after the story ran about Alex’s stepdad being in their house during lockdown. If there is no truth to it you would just ignore it surely.

The lady doth protest too much Me thinks.

Reactions: 13
I’m not surprised by anything this witch does but she’s excelled herself today. Almost every influencer I follow has paid their respects today for the poor souls who lost their lives on 9-11 20 years ago, a day which changed the world forever! Instead she posts stories of herself drinking Aperol Spritz…. What an uneducated skank she is!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
1. Alex’s mum dancing in the car without seat belt on - classy

2.Olivia donating £150 to the sick horse.. insulating. considering her love foranimals and her wealth. She spends more on her lovely clothes. Oh wait those are all gifted!

Reactions: 6
I’m not surprised by anything this witch does but she’s excelled herself today. Almost every influencer I follow has paid their respects today for the poor souls who lost their lives on 9-11 20 years ago, a day which changed the world forever! Instead she posts stories of herself drinking Aperol Spritz…. What an uneducated skank she is!

I think she's a bleep; however, most of these influencers post tributes like this as performative acts to be 'one of the crowd'. None of them I imagine could actually give a flying duck about anything other than ££££ so I don't condemn her for not posting anything tbh. And just because someone doesn't post on social media about a certain issue doesn't mean they don't care. That all said, she is still a bleep and always will be.

It’s such a weird picture for the photo set like surely she doesn’t think ‘I looked coked to the high heavens in this pic, let’s not post’

Anyone seen her story about bagging the “fittest guy to ever enter love island”? Vom. These two really think they’re the tit don’t they? She’s trash and he’s a chav. IMO Jamie Jewitt, Chris Taylor, Adam Collard (head) and Max Morley are WAY WAY hotter than Alex.

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen her story about bagging the “fittest guy to ever enter love island”? Vom. These two really think they’re the tit don’t they? She’s trash and he’s a chav. IMO Jamie Jewitt, Chris Taylor, Adam Collard (head) and Max Morley are WAY WAY hotter than Alex.
Ovie is miles ahead of Alex Bowen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And Jack Fowler 😍
Exactly!! Alex was on LI 5 years ago!! There have been LOADS of guys on the newer seasons who have been much better looking. I actually think Tommy Fury was voted the hottest guy from any LI season recently. She needs to get her head out of her ass and realise they’re irrelevant. Makes me laugh how she doesn’t want to associate with love island anymore but will always pull that “I bagged the hottest LI guy ever” card out whenever she wants some attention. Silly betch.

Reactions: 13
Hey guyssssss as you know I’m an ambassador for Diamond Whites…. who I can’t even be arsed to follow 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.