Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Alex and Olivia never tag each other anymore in grid posts, bit strange you would think they’d be trying to get both their engagement/following count up. They used to tag each other

Reactions: 5
Ooh telling everyone the same story about how her house was fate blah blah blah. No one cares Olivia. You've made what was a lovely home into a mismatched pile of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh telling everyone the same story about how her house was fate blah blah blah. No one cares Olivia. You've made what was a lovely home into a mismatched pile of tit
It wasn't fate at all, how many of us have driven past houses and wished we owned them?I know I have. Fact of the matter is Olivia got lucky, extremely, extremely lucky! So she's been in a position where she has been able to buy a home like that. And I think many of us are so annoyed with her as she's not exactly likeable, at all! Which just makes her even luckier than the celebs who actually are likeable.

Like many of us has said, the fame and fortune doesn't last, I looked up how much a month their council tax bill alone is... enough to make your eyes water & I dont have to pay it. That's not taking into consideration bills, mortgage repayments, etc. They must be up to their eyeballs hence the need for all these H Samuel & sex toy ads, they're getting to the point where they're taking what they can. They must be struggling. I kind of feel for them, they've bought this house, not for themselves but for instagram and their fake friends/followers, let's face it, Olivia doesn't want a huge family, if a family at all. it'll soon come to breaking point, they'll realise they've bitten off more than they can chew and have to downsize.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It wasn't fate at all, how many of us have driven past houses and wished we owned them?I know I have. Fact of the matter is Olivia got lucky, extremely, extremely lucky! So she's been in a position where she has been able to buy a home like that. And I think many of us are so annoyed with her as she's not exactly likeable, at all! Which just makes her even luckier than the celebs who actually are likeable.

Like many of us has said, the fame and fortune doesn't last, I looked up how much a month their council tax bill alone is... enough to make your eyes water & I dont have to pay it. That's not taking into consideration bills, mortgage repayments, etc. They must be up to their eyeballs hence the need for all these H Samuel & sex toy ads, they're getting to the point where they're taking what they can. They must be struggling. I kind of feel for them, they've bought this house, not for themselves but for instagram and their fake friends/followers, let's face it, Olivia doesn't want a huge family, if a family at all. it'll soon come to breaking point, they'll realise they've bitten off more than they can chew and have to downsize.
It will come crashing down. I’ve just counted (sad I know) since 1st jan she has posted 44 pics on her grid... 33 of them are ads! A few more of them look like undeclared ads aswell. People will soon get fed up of all this advertising and all these influencers basically getting everything for free. She probably has bitten off more than she can afford with the house but then I suppose when everything is gifted it’s a different story.

Reactions: 16
ITV Hub have put all series of Love Island back on so rewatching their series

Totally forgot on Alex’s VT he said he went out with Vicky Pattison

Also fucks me off how judgemental Liv was when Zara shagged Alex, acting as if she would never do anything like that - erm hun you fucked Rykard so that was basically a one night stand too. At least Zara did it in a separate room unlike her shagging Ryk when Rachel was right next to them! Acting like she’s a girls girl shut up mateeeee

She really does Chuck any old tit in any room doesn’t she. What the hell is going on. Surely that could go in Alex’s gaming room lol. Where’s her toilet roll tree gna go this year now that’s there!
Such an eye sore! I thought the same, put it in the gaming room! Or in an unused bedroom, it makes no sense

Reactions: 1
So her bathroom is gifted. All her previous stories and posts should have been marked as ad!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
ITV Hub have put all series of Love Island back on so rewatching their series

Totally forgot on Alex’s VT he said he went out with Vicky Pattison

Also fucks me off how judgemental Liv was when Zara shagged Alex, acting as if she would never do anything like that - erm hun you fucked Rykard so that was basically a one night stand too. At least Zara did it in a separate room unlike her shagging Ryk when Rachel was right next to them! Acting like she’s a girls girl shut up mateeeee
I completely forgot about the whole piggy pattison phase I had to google it. First few pics are from interviews saying he’d get back with her. Bet princess Olivia hates her haha. Some of the comments on the article are hilarious but this is by far the best one.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Hate to say it hate to say it hate to say it, okay I’ll say it
I actually like the en-suite. Not sure on the perv hole but I do like it

Reactions: 3
So her bathroom is gifted. All her previous stories and posts should have been marked as ad!
I just hate the way advertising has become with Instagram. ✨Gifting✨ products to people who can very easily afford it themselves and will likely never use (and as proven by our dear liv, won’t even unwrap it properly) for them to then show off advertise the products to their followers, some who may not even be able to afford these products. There are so many much more deserving people who would actually use and appreciate the products/services, especially right now.

*Obviously I know how advertising works, it just makes me mad

Reactions: 11
I get it, advertising and using someone with x amount of followers and all that. But it’s just how beggy she is about it. “Guys anyone know where I can get this desk? X” the website you saved the picture from, probs. You managed to buy a house and a horse, stop acting like you don’t know how to bleeping use Google!

• Haha
I just hate the way advertising has become with Instagram. ✨Gifting✨ products to people who can very easily afford it themselves and will likely never use (and as proven by our dear liv, won’t even unwrap it properly) for them to then show off advertise the products to their followers, some who may not even be able to afford these products. There are so many much more deserving people who would actually use and appreciate the products/services, especially right now.

*Obviously I know how advertising works, it just makes me mad
Gets me too! When they put #gifted #prproduct. They should just be made to put #Ad because ultimately that is what it is!

At least we know why shes doing up the whole house so quickly. She’s not paying for any of it.

Reactions: 3
I like it too 😳😩 certain aspects (glory hole) I'm not that keen on but on the whole I think it's nice... I wouldn't moan if somebody was to gift me something similar 😂

Reactions: 2
I bet she likes it too knowing she paid a sweet f all for it. The peep hole and 2 doors are so weird for me. So lazy she wants every room connected rather than using the hallway

The en-suite is nice, it’s a nice bathroom don’t get me wrong, however it’s a bit too grey for me, I hate that the wall and floor tiles are the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.