Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 448673She literally just deleted the story after I sent her that picture
Jeez she's one of the rudest people ever. Gets caught out but still denies it. Dan Osborne is getting investigated by the police apparently so would love it if Olivia and Alex would too. Am assuming Alex's parents don't live in Essex?

Reactions: 8
She has now posted a screenshot from the video. This woman is an absolute joke. Why do these influencers get support????

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone send that to Daily Mail ASAP
She’s pretending that she’s not breaking rules. She is obviously unintelligent coz she didn’t notice in the first place

Reactions: 5
Loool I just went to have a look and I’m blocked 🤣🤣🤣

must be from when she asked her followers if she should go to Dubai over New Years for Alex to DJ and I said she was a twit for even considering it because it’s hardly essential work 🙄🙄

189AC03A-3594-42F8-BE5F-E9E59B5B64B9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 448673She literally just deleted the story after I sent her that picture
So deluded. She either believes her own lies or thinks people are too stupid to notice (or a bit of both).

Influencers wouldn’t get half as much tit if they didn’t constantly have to have a camera in their face outing themselves 😂

Reactions: 4
I have sent an email to daily mail. If everybody else who is as disgusted by her behaviour also sends and email in, then surely they’ll consider it more.
Does anyone have any other examples of them breaking lockdown rules. Minus the selfish act of flying off to Dubai?

Here is what I emailed. If people want to email but cba to think of what to write, u could just copy and paste this and attach the images from above.

‘As many people are already aware, Alex and Olivia travelled all the way to Dubai not long ago for a ‘really important’ ‘work trip’.

Today Olivia has exposed that she has Alex’s family at their house. His family do not even live anywhere near them. Please can you report on this rule breaking. These influencers need to face repercussions for their actions.

When being asked as to why she had family over at her house, she rudely responded saying she doesn’t know what I was on about.

Receipts for all of this are attached’

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.