Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’d be me who said that 🤣🤣 I do think black and wood go really well together. However they look bleeping horrendous in the bathroom, nothing flows 🤷🏻‍♀️
🤣 I agree that with the right theming, black and chunky solid wood could be made to look great. But this is just a whole mish mash of styles and doesn't do it for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she expecting customers? Her house is like Ikea, every room is so different 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she talk like she had dropped a packet of pro plus or something !? Slow down speedy😂

I’ve noticed Alex and Olivia never tag each other anymore in grid posts, bit strange you would think they’d be trying to get both their engagement/following count up. They used to tag each other
Notice how there's been a few joint posts since this was said on Saturday. Alex would never usually post stuff like that so she has obviously made him.

Reactions: 4
Moans about people going on about having kids yet is in this weeks new magazine saying “kids are definitely on the cards”🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Moans about people going on about having about kids yet is in this weeks new magazine saying “kids are definitely on the cards”🙄
basically, she will talk about it if she’s getting paid to do so, but if she’s not getting paid then it’s disgusting an insensitive to mention kids, hope this helps 😄

For the record, I hate it when people outright ask when a woman’s having kids, but she should at-least be consistent in her stance on it.

Reactions: 11
basically, she will talk about it if she’s getting paid to do so, but if she’s not getting paid then it’s disgusting an insensitive to mention kids, hope this helps 😄

For the record, I hate it when people outright ask when a woman’s having kids, but she should at-least be consistent in her stance on it.
exactly and she knows it gets her headlines🙄once her popularity starts waning that’s when she’ll do an exclusive pregnancy reveal in ok magazine. Interestingly Alex said he would love one but he’s waiting on her.

exactly and she knows it gets her headlines🙄once her popularity starts waning that’s when she’ll do an exclusive pregnancy reveal in ok magazine. Interestingly Alex said he would love one but he’s waiting on her.
Yeah I worry for the future child’s sake that she will get pregnant when her fame really starts to dwindle, and I think that’s well underway already, she’s becoming less popular for sure and it would boost her ‘career’ 🤣. A lot of the love island fan base are now growing up and having children, and she’s still trying to sell shite clothes and makeup for going out when we are all in a pandemic. She doesn’t seem maternal at all, and some of the things she has said about having kids and not being the centre of attention anymore is just plain weird! I honestly think if she does get pregnant it will be to keep Alex happy, and to make her more relevant and get some big magazine deals etc, but I reckon she will keep pushing it back for a bit longer yet.

Reactions: 7
Moans about people going on about having kids yet is in this weeks new magazine saying “kids are definitely on the cards”🙄
She brings it all on herself, I hope people do keep asking her, she wants to continue barking on about it then people will continue to ask 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’ve said it before and I will say it again...she brings up kids to get the headlines and stay relevant. She doesn’t actually want any, she comes across as the least maternal person ever. She will only actually have a baby when the ads stop rolling in and Alex’s interest in her is dwindling.

Ugh the video she's posted- the fake laughing and kissing is so cringe worthy! Fancy sitting in your house, putting a Basque on, setting up a camera and going - right we have to pretend to laugh and kiss and pull faces now before we answer these questions. What a weird f*cking life!!!

When will these influencers be cancelled?! Times up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before and I will say it again...she brings up kids to get the headlines and stay relevant. She doesn’t actually want any, she comes across as the least maternal person ever. She will only actually have a baby when the ads stop rolling in and Alex’s interest in her is dwindling.
Yep! She can’t stand children, it’s so obvious and she hasn’t been shy in saying she doesn’t want to share Alex with her own child (what a weirdo; jealous of your actual child 🤣🤣 not like it’s another woman’s child!!) she’s got the horse to delay it even more and once that’s run it’s course she’ll find something else to delay it also

Ugh the video she's posted- the fake laughing and kissing is so cringe worthy! Fancy sitting in your house, putting a Basque on, setting up a camera and going - right we have to pretend to laugh and kiss and pull faces now before we answer these questions. What a weird f*cking life!!!

When will these influencers be cancelled?! Times up.
She actually makes me feel violently sick, she’s so horrible to watch and look at. What even was that stupid face she did in the video pulling her mouth up and eyes down with her fingers???? Like why? Why do you have to be so fake, it’s really nit funny in the slightest, and she slouches really badly whilst pointing her chin out, it’s the most unattractive thing I’ve seen. I hope she’s cancelled very soon

Reactions: 3
This may be a stupid question and I haven’t renovated a bathroom before but why a radiator and not a towel rail? Where will her wet towels go or will she manage to keep up with the beautifully instagramable folded towels on the stool??

Reactions: 8
This may be a stupid question and I haven’t renovated a bathroom before but why a radiator and not a towel rail? Where will her wet towels go or will she manage to keep up with the beautifully instagramable folded towels on the stool??
Probably something she didn’t even consider as she doesn’t wash

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.