Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex used to comment on all her pics like 😍 and 🔥🔥🔥 and now he doesn’t even like most of them let alone comment. Seems like they have lost the fun and excitement of the relationship and 98% of their pictures together are forced for ads

Reactions: 16
I’m so bleeping confused about that window, it’s just strange, literally would be able to see her shaving her fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so bleeping confused about that window, it’s just strange, literally would be able to see her shaving her fanny?
Was just thinking the same. Its literally a display case for the genitals.
They have basically installed a giant glory hole in their bathroom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was trying to think where i'd seen something similar and it's in some hotels i've stayed in where the ensuite doesn't have a window, but these are much large and higher. Hers is just a weird size at a weird height.
I can't imagine where the designer was thinking...

Am i missing something? I don't get the window at all?? So you can see from stomach down while you are showering?? What's the point? Abso-fuckin-lotely bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There has been absolutely no point in my life where I’ve been in the shower and thought “I’d love a sit down right now!”
I would have loved a shower seat after I had my spinal surgery, but now im recovered and a fully standing adult, I dont think its necessary!

Reactions: 1
Let’s face it if you brought that house one of the first things you’d do is brick up the shower window. It’s just weird.

Reactions: 6
At least put frosted glass in Jesus Christ??? Literally the most random bathroom ever. I have never in my life needed a shower seat. Don’t get me wrong I’ve been so hungover I’ve sat down but I’m that tit faced I couldn’t care less what I’m sitting on... Also it’s probably so prison like so the grime doesn’t show up as much considering she doesn’t clean

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I imagine she’s put it in to allow light into the shower. It’s just come across as a fanny peep hole🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just had a quick look at her home account. You can tell she has crap taste and that most things have been gifted as nothing really goes together!

The window in the shower wall is weird as well. Yes they have it in hotels, but usually a small bit of frosted glass... not just a big clear part!

Reactions: 2
How tit are the pictures of the new exempt stuff? The hoodie and joggers aren’t even the same colour shade. The look on her face you can tell she thinks it looks tit.
What’s “vintage” about this tat exactly?

She’s obviously reading this page lol. Back tracking after being a stroppy cow
Reminds me of the scaffy girls in high school who wore foundation on their lips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.