Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heated shower seat? Wtf? Surely that’s what old people have, the ones that can’t stand for a shower? 🤣🤣 is she really thinking it’s a spa and will sit on that seat for like 30 mins pondering life???? Come on!!! Here’s to hoping her influencer life goes down the drain so she can use the seat and cry under a rain of cold water 🤣🤣😩

She’s not even unwrapped the flipping charger babes, must have really put some effort in reviewing this product 🤪
Not even used it 🤣🤣 but saying it’s amzing! You can tell she’s struggling for content as she’s advertising literally every Tom dick and Harry product each day 🤣 as someone said above, it’s literally all just ads

Reactions: 7
She’s not even unwrapped the flipping charger babes, must have really put some effort in reviewing this product 🤪
Honestly it’s so tragic all these well established companies and brands like Oral B and Sky using love island “stars” and z listers to advertise their products. All it does it make me want to put my Oral B toothbrush in the bin and never buy from them again

Reactions: 8
We are having our ensuite done at the same time as Liv. I did think about a seat, but then thought I literally shower for about 10 mins and then i'm out... I really don't see the point and definitely not heated.

Reactions: 1
We are having our ensuite done at the same time as Liv. I did think about a seat, but then thought I literally shower for about 10 mins and then i'm out... I really don't see the point and definitely not heated.
There has been absolutely no point in my life where I’ve been in the shower and thought “I’d love a sit down right now!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There has been absolutely no point in my life where I’ve been in the shower and thought “I’d love a sit down right now!”
I can vaguely remember once when i was much younger and very hungover, but i definitely wouldn't have wanted it heated, it would've made me throw up!

If you want to sit down have a bath?

• Haha
I honestly can’t stand the girl, she winds me up so much! Just needed to say it! Now calm... 😂

Reactions: 2
Everything she had posted today has been an ad! It’s boring. Also the bloody shower seat lol if she want to sit down why doesn’t she run the bath she’s having installed? 🤣

Reactions: 6
Do we think alex and Olivia will last?
I give it about another 5 years before the money dries up, their careers dwindle, Alex realises she’s not going to have a baby and they start separating.

Either that or when the ads stop rolling in she’ll get pregnant to keep Alex around and to save her career.

Reactions: 10
She’s obviously reading this page lol. Back tracking after being a stroppy cow
Honestly what a load of bullshit. She doesn’t come across as someone who has a dry sense of humour at all. She seems like she has no humour 🤣 I think she wants people to think she’s this quirky girl with sass and a great sense of humour but the reality is she’s a boring basic witch 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everything she had posted today has been an ad! It’s boring. Also the bloody shower seat lol if she want to sit down why doesn’t she run the bath she’s having installed? 🤣
Has she stated as/gifted on any of the en-suite? Tiles/men doing it? Really fucks me off when she’s sly about it

Reactions: 1
A cutesy wooden bench off Etsy for towels. Sorry Liv but your style of concrete prison cell bathroom doesn’t scream wooden milking stool. She really just has no clue. Chucks anything in if it’s free/ad/gifted regardless of any continuity in style.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many different interior designers has she got working for free on that house? It's going to be a wish mash of everyones style but her own...

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure we were still supposed to be socially distancing 15th August, and it was 2 households allowed. She’s sly. We see you Olivia.

PS my nan wants her cardigan back
Absolute state of her, she’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 3
See her latest post in the rose and silk outfit isn't tagged as an advert when it clearly is.
. How does she get away with this constantly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.