Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I'm going to say is I'm glad it's not my bathroom or any future bathroom I might have xxxx

Reactions: 7
Like the sinks, hate everything else. I find it so bizarre how the house has no one vibe.for example the Kitchen/utility is country chic/traditional, as is the hallway, yet the bathrooms are ultra modern. It's so mismatched. It just doesn't flow in my opinion. Whatever she can get for free basically.

Reactions: 10
I think her house is gorgeous but her basic crappy gifted interior has made it seem like a bog standard house. Nothing to look at. How can she be proud of that house knowing most of it was gifted to her.

Reactions: 2
Isn't the idea of a feature wall to stand out? That wall doesn't.my friend has them.tiles on her chimney breast they look nice if they aren't next to another concrete grey tile.

Has she been to the horse in the snow?

Reactions: 3
I don't mind the bathroom, but agree the feature wall isn't really a feature with the grey tiles, and the peephole is well... odd.

I REALLY don't like the plastic plants! very fake looking... but hey! they are free...
I bet the desk will be gone in the next image of the kitchen.

Her house would cost a fortune to do up. She has saved 1000s getting freebies when 4 years ago she couldnt even afford a 1 bed flat. Its disgusting the begging she does. But half dont blame her as she would have saved loads! And lets be honest its all from having sex on tele!

Reactions: 9
I’d rather have my 3 bed semi that I’ve worked hard for than a big house right on the road that I got by being a tart on TV

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cant believe Alex is doing yet another DJ set in Amsterdam. Covid protection on the tickets.... How about not going and protect people from covid not money FGS

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lollll I forgot I even reported one of her undisclosed ads months ago, but just got this today! I almost felt bad for reporting it, until I remembered her and Alex have previously and continuously flouted the rules and no doubt contributed to the spread of the virus
8CA43AFD-AA77-41D3-B936-1D07B730A8FC.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Good on you! I've done it too before, everyone should, they shouldn't get away with it, it's calculating and unprofessional considering its "her jobbbb hunzzz" 🙄

• Haha
That bathroom is such an anti climax, the tiles are boring, the feature wall 3d tiles are very dated now its bland as duck.

Her house fucks me off so much, I can't stand the flooring downstairs it looks cheap, the kitchen glass shelves near the sink look incomplete she should have had doors on them. The kitchen shape is odd, its neither here or there with the daft couch

Reactions: 7
That bathroom is such an anti climax, the tiles are boring, the feature wall 3d tiles are very dated now its bland as duck.

Her house fucks me off so much, I can't stand the flooring downstairs it looks cheap, the kitchen glass shelves near the sink look incomplete she should have had doors on them. The kitchen shape is odd, its neither here or there with the daft couch
I think that’s exactly it, the bathroom - and in fact the whole house - is just boring. The house itself is amazing and had so much potential but the fact she’s just grabbing any freebies and has crap taste is just ruining it completely.

I like the kitchen, the bathroom is average. However the sofa in the kitchen still makes me laugh. They've made a mistake not having a lounge at all as if you're just sitting down to relax with the TV for an hour you're not going to necessarily want to sit in the 'cinema room' bit dark & overpowered by the huge sofa, yet when they're both squished up on the tiny sofa in the kitchen that's not right either. They're missing a normal lounge. Cinema rooms are for the rich and famous who can actually have a home cinema in addition to the standard rooms a home should have not for Z class celebs unless you can install them as well as standard rooms not instead of 🙄

Reactions: 11
The bathroom is just so MEH. It could have been insane! Instead it looks really square, harsh and cold. If she wanted to go for a dark theme, a dark grey or black style with mood lighting and gold/green accents would have been nice, but no, it just looks like a standard hotel bathroom. It’s just SO Olivia to think something is porrrrrnnnnn when in fact it’s actually so bland. She has no idea how to style a house, it’s really tiresome to watch her try

I like the kitchen, the bathroom is average. However the sofa in the kitchen still makes me laugh. They've made a mistake not having a lounge at all as if you're just sitting down to relax with the TV for an hour you're not going to necessarily want to sit in the 'cinema room' bit dark & overpowered by the huge sofa, yet when they're both squished up on the tiny sofa in the kitchen that's not right either. They're missing a normal lounge. Cinema rooms are for the rich and famous who can actually have a home cinema in addition to the standard rooms a home should have not for Z class celebs unless you can install them as well as standard rooms not instead of 🙄
The kitchen is an odd shape, it's not that big considering the size of the house, it would have been better knocking through the utility or another room to make it one huge kitchen come relaxing sitting room. That cinema room is a complete waste of space, she should have had a cinema/games room.

Their house has some strange little windows that stress me out like in the master en suite, it's a late 80s early 90s built and I cant stand that type of house...barratt homes on a bigger scale come to mind

I think that’s exactly it, the bathroom - and in fact the whole house - is just boring. The house itself is amazing and had so much potential but the fact she’s just grabbing any freebies and has crap taste is just ruining it completely.
Yep exactly. She’s got no style, there is nothing brave about her house or something that she’s done to put her stamp on it, it’s just a mumbo jumbo of free things that look cheap and dated. It’s really really frustrating to see the wasted chance this house could have had to be awesome

Reactions: 1
The bathroom is just so MEH. It could have been insane! Instead it looks really square, harsh and cold. If she wanted to go for a dark theme, a dark grey or black style with mood lighting and gold/green accents would have been nice, but no, it just looks like a standard hotel bathroom. It’s just SO Olivia to think something is porrrrrnnnnn when in fact it’s actually so bland. She has no idea how to style a house, it’s really tiresome to watch her try
Omg yes!!!😂😂 looks like your average 4* london hotel.
I would have quirky tiles, maybe a copper or stainless steel traditional tub to add some depth

I bleeping hate LED mirrors, they’re tacky as duck. She needs to pick a theme and stick with it, it’s absolutely all over the place

Reactions: 9
I bleeping hate LED mirrors, they’re tacky as duck. She needs to pick a theme and stick with it, it’s absolutely all over the place
Her theming is all over the place! I got told earlier in the thread that I have no style as I wouldn't put matte black taps with all the wood accessories she was going for 🤣🤣🤣 but I still stand by the fact that she's mixing too many ideas and themes together. Is she going a bit more modern country cottage with stone features and wood accessories? Or is she going ultra modern and sleek with matte black, LEDs and concrete? I, personally don't think they work well together. Its not so awful that I'd change it if I bought a house with a bathroom like that but I wouldn't choose it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her theming is all over the place! I got told earlier in the thread that I have no style as I wouldn't put matte black taps with all the wood accessories she was going for 🤣🤣🤣 but I still stand by the fact that she's mixing too many ideas and themes together. Is she going a bit more modern country cottage with stone features and wood accessories? Or is she going ultra modern and sleek with matte black, LEDs and concrete? I, personally don't think they work well together. Its not so awful that I'd change it if I bought a house with a bathroom like that but I wouldn't choose it
That’d be me who said that 🤣🤣 I do think black and wood go really well together. However they look bleeping horrendous in the bathroom, nothing flows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.